Under the mistletoe [3/3]

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Usually, a pretty tint of pink would display onto one's cheeks whenever they blushed; Ricky however, was one exception of that as his cheeks took on a strong, mighty red color that made everyone around the table to let out a laugh. The heat over the cheeks of his quickly brought his cold hands over them in an attempt to cool the blush down, if only a little.

He had no idea that L.Joe felt the way he did towards him; that he... that he... loved him. The beautiful clang of L.Joe's manly voice echoed inside of his head and the words were like a song on repeat that describes every feeling inside of your body, which in Ricky's case was pure happiness.

“You're so cute when you blush”, L.Joe whispered and gently removed Ricky's one hand to give the rosy cheek a quick peck.
“S-s-sh-shut up”, Ricky sneered with a low voice and felt the heat on his cheeks turn up a notch. “You're not helping”.
A smirk formed the blonde's lips and he laced his hand together with Ricky's. “That's the plan”.

Ricky locked eyes with his grandmother and hoped that she wasn't looking at the torture L.Joe was giving him; he let out a small sigh of relief when he saw that she wasn't, but was talking to the giant and Baekhyun. Seeing the brunette like that made the quick pace of Ricky's heart to ease a little, even if just a little. The constant smile on Baekhyun's lips as he talked with the other boy and his grandmother was... adorable. It felt as if he had found the one.

“Are you done eating?”, the old lady suddenly asked with a huge smile on her lips and patted Kai on his lap. “You, Kai, definitely are”.
Ricky glanced down at the boy who's mouth was filled with food. It looked as if he was doing aegyo with those puffy cheeks, but the small movements from them made it clear that he in fact was eating.
“Thank you so much for the delicious food, halmeoni! I don't think I've ever eaten food as yummy as yours!”, Baekhyun exclaimed and gave her his famous eye-smile.
Ricky chuckled over the cuteness and leaned his head onto L.Joe's shoulder. He felt a gentle pressure against his head and when he looked up, he saw a few strands of blond hair and it immediately brought a smile on his lips. He loved that L.Joe had this romantic side; he just melted like ice cream.

“Now it's time for presents!”, Chunji said with a happy voice and jumped out of his chair and ran up to Eunhee and dragged her with him to the floor and handed her a turquoise paper bag with a white, silky strap.
Ricky wrinkled his nose at the boy's rudeness, but didn't have the time to say anything when L.Joe suddenly had left to help his grandmother with the dishes – together with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. His heart skipped a beat and he smiled a big, goofy smile that revealed a fine row of perfectly white teeth.
He was dragged down to the floor by Kai and they watched as Eunhee gasped for air as she read the label on the paper bag. When Ricky caught a glimpse on the bag, he felt himself gasp too.

“OH MY GOD!”, Eunhee exclaimed in English and stared at Chunji with widened eyes. “YOU DID NOT JUST-- you are out of your mind, Chunji. Seriously... I can't... I can't accept this. I just...”.
The boy let out a small chuckle, and Ricky scooted closer to Eunhee and brushed his fingers over the smooth bag and felt perfection underneath them. He wasn't that very into accessories and girly things, but this was an exception. Who could ever say no to something from freaking Tiffanys?!

Kai's blood boiled in his veins and he grabbed the bag and gave it back to Chunji. Eunhee's mouth fell open and she reached her hand after the bag, her eyes fixed on the bag.

“She said she didn't want it. Too bad, Blondie”, he said with a smirk and took out a small package from his pocket and put it in front of Eunhee. “I wasn't sure what to buy, but I did. So you better like it! Because it took me forever to freaking find it”.
Ricky only picked up half of what Kai had said. He was under some sort of spell and couldn't bring himself out of it. He didn't want to either. He honestly... couldn't understand how Chunji had bought that thing for Eunhee. Because it was expensive; whatever it was, it was probably worth more than everything he owned all together. And maybe even all of that two times.

“It wasn't That cheap”, Chunji said with a pout. “If you hate it, I can find you something better. I just... saw this and thought it'd look good on you”.
Ricky and Eunhee made an exaggerated sigh at the same time. At that moment, Ricky was sure that his brain was going to jump out of his skull. The kid was scared... that she would... find it... CHEAP?! It was Tiffanys for crying out loud!
“A-ani-yo! It's just...”, Eunhee said and looked him straight in the eyes with something apologetic in her eyes. “I didn't buy you anything”.
The boy pouted and fidgeted on the strap. “Ow, you hurt my feelings, Hee-ya”.
“Yeah, yeah”, Kai said and waved with his both hands. “Open my gift!”.
Eunhee bit her bottom lip and gently removed the chocolate brown wrapping around the tiny box and smiled cutely as a hairpin laid inside. It was cute, Ricky'd admit that. It was shaped as three hearts combined together in three different sizes. The middle heart was filled with diamonds in pink and the hearts on each side of the pink, were white. It wasn't something that Eunhee wore though.

“I love it. Thank you Kai”, she said with a smile and was just about to clasp the box together when Kai suddenly reached for it, took out the pin and put it on her.
“Look at you; so pretty with your bangs on the side”, he said with a smile. Ricky stared at him; for many reasons. One of them out of anger and the other one out of shock.
Eunhee blushed and it was obvious that she had liked what the boy had done and said. “G-gomawo”.
“Are you not going to open my gift?”, Chunji asked with a soft voice and pouted. “I think you're going to like it”.
“JUST OPEN THE DARN GIFT EUNHEE OR I SWEAR I WILL!”, Ricky shouted suddenly and couldn't take the tension anymore. He needed to know what was inside that Tiffany bag and he needed to know what it was NOW.
“Fine, fine, I'll open! But seriously Chunji, you didn't have to. I promise I will get you something later. You just... tell me what you want, and I'll get it for you”, Eunhee said and shot him a cute smile before gently opening the bag. Inside, was a turquoise rectangular box, with a white silk ribbon around it.

Ricky guessed it was either a bracelet or a freaking engagement ring. And if it was the latter, then he would scream. He had once heard that there was a ring in there that cost 1.800.000 US Dollars, which was over 19.000 million Korean Won, or something like that. It was... beyond expensive. It was just... and if that ring was inside that box, then he would scream, take it, run for it and leave Korea. He would--

“OH MY GOD, CHUNJI!”. The scream from Eunhee broke his obsessed thoughts and he looked down to meet a beautiful necklace in silver. But the only thing that Ricky saw was diamonds. And in this case – Tiffany diamonds. There were tons of them! Twenty, small little rocks at least, Ricky thought and felt the urge to touch them. Seconds later, it dawned up to him that the diamonds had been neatly put together to build the form of the infinity sign.
“It's... beautiful”, Ricky gasped at the same time as Eunhee.
“I... I love it, Chunji. It's... how...?”. There was no doubt that she was at loss for words, which made the blonde smile.
“Well... I found it and then I immediately thought of you. I guess... the infinity thing really got to me and just... made it clear who I wanted to spend that time with”, he said honestly and took out the necklace. He gently moved all of Eunhee's chocolate brown hair to one side and locked the necklace around her swan-like neck.
“It looks good on you”, he then said and scooted back to the place where he had sat before.

Ricky was impressed. Not only because of the way too expensive gift that the girl had got, but because of the sincere words. He really did like her, there was no doubt about it. Kai shrugged.

“My pin looks better though”.
Ricky scoffed. “Not next to-”, he was about to say that next to Tiffany diamonds, his hairpin looked like , but didn't. He knew how hard it had been for Kai to find something for Eunhee and he knew that it wasn't the prize, but the thought behind it. And Eunhee knew that too.
“Hey, are you already opening gifts?”, Baekhyun asked with a tone as sharp as a knife. “HOLY MACARONY, IS THAT... A TIFFANY BAG?! EUNHEE, HAND IT, YOU'RE NOT WORTHY OF THE BEAUTIFUL DIAMONDS!”.
She giggled and gently touched the one side of the infinity sign and smiled. “I don't think so, Baekkie”.
“Pfft. Tiffany, Chunji? Seriously? And that was the only thing you could find?”, L.Joe snickered and sat down on the floor behind Ricky and laid his both arms around the boy's waist and leaned his chin on the boy's shoulder. “I got you something WAY better than that fugly necklace. I promise”.

Before Ricky could react had L.Joe loosened the grip around him and put a paper bag in front of him. It wasn't something from Tiffany's, which somehow came as a relief. He wouldn't want something That expensive since he had bought L.Joe something that wasn't even close to the word expensive. It was pretty and he believed it would suit him perfectly.
Curiously, Ricky peeked inside the brown paper bag and found that inside, were three wrapped up boxes. He gasped for air and snatched his head to the side with a huge pout over his lips.

“But... I only got you one...”.
The boy snickered and placed a kiss on Ricky's bare neck. “I couldn't decide what to choose... so I got you all. Who knows... you might hate them all”.
“I love your style, so I highly doubt that I will hate anything”, Ricky grunted and felt a sting of uneasiness build up inside him. This was bad. L.Joe was rich and had probably wasted a fortune on those gifts.
He took out the square shaped box first; which was wrapped up in a pretty, dark red paper with a golden bun on the top. He removed the lid from the box and gasped for air as there was another box inside it, and the reason for the gasp, was because of what he had read. “Gucci”.
He took out the new box and opened it up and felt his eyes almost pop out of his skull. He wasn't really a brand ... but Gucci was Gucci. It was a beautiful, fine watch in silver. It was simple, yet sophisticated. The fact that there were no stupid roman numbers were perfect, since he couldn't understand them. It was just... perfect.

“Thank you!”, he yelped and wanted to put the watch on immediately, but failed due to his shaky hands.
L.Joe chuckled close to his ear and took the watch away from him. “Allow me”. He gently clasped the lock around Ricky's wrist and made sure the time was correct before leaving his wrist.
“It's pretty. Thank you so, so much”, Ricky said sincerely and turned his head to give his boyfriend a kiss on his cheek.
“Woah! That's one heck of a watch”, Baekhyun said as he grabbed Ricky's wrist and studied the silvery watch with admiration in his eyes.
“Tsk, tsk, tsk”, Ricky's grandmother said and sat down in between Kai and Chanyeol on the floor. “You are too good for my Ricky”.
L.Joe just shook his head in disagreement. “He's the one who's too good for me, halmeoni. It's not about the price tag of things. I just... couldn't find anything good enough for Ricky, so I ended up buying three things”.
Ricky stared at the watch that hung perfectly around his wrist and brushed the smooth surface of it with the tip of his fingers. It was so well made, he thought and smiled.
“Open that one next”, L.Joe said with a rushed voice and picked up a rectangular box with white wrapping and bears with red Santa Claus hats.
A chuckle left Ricky's lips and he gently took the gift from L.Joe's hands and carefully removed the cute paper around it. Unlike Baekhyun who just tore the paper away and shouted ecstatically when the wrapping was off and he was left with a new phone – from Kai.
When there was only one piece of tape left, Ricky inhaled a huge amount of air and removed the paper completely. His eyes widened and he made quick gestures with his hands and let out fangirl sounds.

“YAH! YOU DID SO NOT BUY THIS! GAH!”, he exclaimed and tore the package open and took out the item and held it up in the air. With his free hand did he grab the two tickets and screamed out loud. “YOU ARE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!”.
The others gasped and chuckled, feeling slightly envious of Ricky as he had gotten Big Bang's lightstick AND tickets to their concert. Even Eunhee felt envious and even thought of trading her Tiffany necklace for Ricky's one ticket.
“Don't be such a fanboy, Ricky”, Baekhyun pouted but was too busy with his new phone – and getting Chanyeol's number.
“I'M GOING TO FREAKING SEE TOP LIVE! HOW CAN I NOT BE HAPPY?!”, Ricky exclaimed and was out of breath and stopped screaming. “Okay, my gift compared to these. Seriously, you are going to be so disappointed”.
L.Joe chuckled but shook his head. “I highly doubt that”.
Eunhee nodded violently. “Oh but you are. Nothing is better than Gucci... and tickets to Big Bang”. Kai uttered something in agreement, but Chunji shook his head.
“You're going to love it, Hunnie. I promise”, Chunji said and patted L.Joe on his lap, earning a blush from the blonde.

Ricky didn't notice that as he was too engrossed with the tickets. He couldn't believe that he was going to see his favorite band in the whole wide world – with the person he loved the most. It was a given that he would go with L.Joe. Not only to make it up for the y present, but because there was no-one else he could imagine himself going with.

“Open the last one now!”, Baekhyun said, even thought he was too busy chatting with Chanyeol and getting to know him.
Ricky smiled and nodded; took out the last gift, that wasn't wrapped up in a cute paper, but in a chocolate brown box. He removed the lid and felt his cheeks heat up as there was a couple bracelet inside it.

“Personally, I like that one the best”, L.Joe whispered in his ear and took out the pink bracelet and locket it around Ricky's wrist. The turquoise one had Ricky already taken out and locked it around L.Joe's wrist. When it hung there, he noticed the two charms on it. One with a glittery letter; “R” and one where it said RickJoe.
“OMO! RickJoe?!”, he exclaimed and looked down at his own bracelet and noticed the same charm and smiled widely. At that moment, he thought that was the best gift too. It was evidence of their relationship and... love, for each other. Because at that moment, he was one hundred percent certain of his feelings for L.Joe. He loved him. With every beat of his heart, with every breath he took. He loved him til the moon and back.

When it suddenly became night, everyone had gotten awesome gifts. And L.Joe had been very grateful for the red sweater and changed into it immediately. It warmed Ricky's heart that he liked the gift, even though he hadn't found it. Chunji had given him a pair of costum-made black jeans and a pair of black converse with studs on the side. Baekhyun received an eye-liner from Eunhee and a case for it from Ricky with SNSD. And even though Baekhyun loved the phone, the case was way better. Or at least, that's what he said.
Kai received a new pair of shoes from Eunhee, a new pair of earphones from Ricky and a scarf from Baekhyun. He made it obvious that he liked the gift from Eunhee and promised to wear them all the time.
Chunji got a perfume and a pair of red converse from L.Joe, and he had promised to take him to Yubin so she could fix his hair. He didn't like that the boy looked so much like him; which Ricky did notice and wrinkled his nose. He thought Chunji looked really cute with his light brown hair.

“Chanyeol-ah. Here's your gift and here's Ricky's”, the old lady said after admiring her new earrings from Ricky and her topaz ring from Chanyeol.
The two boys walked up to her and received a pair of handmade mittens; Ricky's were salmon pink and Chanyeol's navy blue.
The taller blushed insanely and bowed ninety degrees. “Kamsahamnida, halmeoni. I'm going to wear them a lot”.
“And I'm going to wear the ring forever”, she replied with a smile. “But I told you not to buy me anything. I'm going to make you a scarf as well”.
Baekhyun pouted. “Aw, I want mittens from halmeoni too! They look so warm and soft!”.
“Oh really? Well. Come over some time and let me do the measurements and I will make a pair for you”.
“Ne halmeoni!”.

The day came to an end and as it did, had Ricky witnessed Baekhyun making a new friend or something even more. They all got themselves ready to go home, and as they did, Ricky found himself and L.Joe standing underneath a mistletoe. He hadn't notice it earlier, so he guessed his grandmother had set it up quite recently. He looked into L.Joe's eyes and pointed at the top.
L.Joe blinked a couple of times, but followed Ricky's finger and smiled widely at the sight.

“Oh-uh. RickJoe is standing underneath the mistletoe!”, Kai chuckled and looked for Eunhee; who sleepily leaned onto Chunji's shoulder, waiting for Baekhyun who helped Chanyeol with something in his room.
A blush crept up over Ricky's cheeks and he leaned closer to his boyfriend. He reached L.Joe's lips and felt the softness surround his lips. He closed his eyes and felt L.Joe's arms pull him closer. He loved how sweet the kiss was, but at the same time, passionate. It felt as if it was no-one but them at that moment and that feeling was the best Ricky had ever felt.
When L.Joe ended the kiss, three little words slipped out of Ricky's pink, slightly shiny lips.

“I'm sorry for not telling you earlier...”, he whispered and saw the blush and smile on his boyfriend's face. “I'm not going to make it a habit; but say it because that's what I truly feel”.
“I love you, Ricky. And I think I'm going to love you till the day I die”, L.Joe replied with a sheepish grin.
“Hyung”, Ricky began and placed his hands on the boy's cheeks. “Saranghaeyo”.

 



author's note
And there... the christmas special is officially over. ;-; I'm sad I couldn't get it up when it was christmas though... 

now things will just continue on like normal. or as 'normal' as possible. xP  RICKY SAID HE LOVED L.JOE FTW! *fangirl moment*
AND BAEKYEOL MOMENT! ♥ I just had to put in one of my favorite otps kaaay.. and I noticed it was getting a little wierd for
Baekhyun to crush on Ricky.. since he's suppose to crush on Derpyeol... wellwell. :3


here's the watch Ricky got from L.Joe & the necklace Chunji gave to Eunhee. as for the other gifts... pure imagination. xD