'And you are so going to pay for it'

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Ricky's POV

  Days passed by, and even though Ricky wanted to put all his focus on the main situation with L.Joe, he couldn't forget about his kiss with Baekhyun. He felt sorry towards the boy, since he didn't feel the same. Ricky tried his best to ignore that matter, but it was easier said than done consider the fact that they had classes together and shared dorm. 

  One day, Baekhyun had had enough of the cold treatment from Ricky, and so he pulled him to the side and shoved him up against the wall. 
"Yah. Why are you acting like this?" He asked, with a hurt voice and stared at Ricky with a sad expression over his face. 
"Mianhae, Baekhyun... I don't..." Ricky began, but stopped knowing that nothing he said would make things better nor easier. "Mianhae".
Baekhyun sighed and grabbed Ricky's collar, not at all satisfied with the answer. "You listen to me; that never happened. I'm with Sohee and I know that... you don't like me that way anyway. So let's just... forget, okay?".

  Ricky sighed and reluctantly looked into Baekhyun's eyes. He nodded, and Baekhyun let go of him. "I don't want to lose my best friend...".
Ricky nodded in agreement, and placed an arm around the boy's shoulders. "Gaja!".

  Even though Ricky found the whole situation a little uncomfortable, he decided to just go with the flow and forget that he had crashed lips with Baekhyun, his forever bacon boy. Even though the memory would remain, and that he was one hundred percet sure of, he prentended. For Baekhyun's sake. 

                   L.Joe stood from afar, and smirked at the scene that was played up in front of him. He wasn't one to enjoy people suffering, but gosh, that moron deserved it. No one should ever lay their eyes on Ricky, who had healed up quite quickly. L.Joe folded his arms over his chest, and walked with Jonghyun and Chansung. He walked in the middle of the two, and watched as Ricky and Baekhyun began to randomly talk. He wasn't impressed, sure Ricky must feel wierd around that devil in disguise? 

"Aish" He muttered under his breath, and furrowed his eyebrows in irritation. "Jonghyun-ah, who is that petite little boy anyway?".
Jonghyun seemed to caught off guard by L.Joe's sudden question, and scratched the back of his head. "Ricky? I have no idea... his register was kind of empty-".
"Not Ricky, the other one, the brunette. I've seen him around, and I know Zico's banging his sister, but other than that" L.Joe sneered at the stupid dinosaur boy, who was even dumber than dumbest and smacked the back of his head.
  Jonghyun made a face and pouted. "Hyung, don't hit me like that, it hurts~" He whined and scratched the area where L.Joe had left his mark. "Byun Baekhyun is a ladies man, they all think he is so cute with his eye smile and sweet personality. But, he's not like that to the people he dislike. Chansung, for example. Only, he doesn't dare to pull a hairstrand off of that boy's head, cause he knows that Zico will come after him. Uhm... he's extremly talented in piano, and he often get compliments for his pretty and long fingers-".
"Fingers, you say? Isn't that a little... gay?" Chansung snickered and made a high five with the dinosaur, making L.Joe swallow his anger. 
"You two are useless... I'll leave first, I don't want to be seen around with idiots like you".

  After saying that, he quickened his pace and cussed under his breath. Sometimes, he wished he could've just been a good student, done his homework and NOT fail any of his tests. If he had, then he wouldn't be a freaking junior, but a senior. Then, he could've sticked with his old friends as well. But, ofcourse not. L.Joe sighed inwardly and steered his steps into his classroom where the teacher was preparing for the class - that he ofcourse had come late to. He didn't care, it wasn't something important anyway. 
  He steered his steps to the empty desk in the back - good thing it was empty, otherwise he would've caused a scene right there in the classroom. He always sat there, and either slept or recieved a brisillion text messages from Hyuna. Yes, Hyuna. His stalker. His so called 'girlfriend'. The raven-head that thought he liked her. He didn't. He didn't hate her, he wouldn't hate anybody - he just really, really, REALLY disliked her. To a level just beneth hature. 

"Byunghyun-ssi, how do I solve THIS problem?".
  The voice of Ms. Lee broke L.Joe's thougts, and he looked up from the desk with a murderous look on his face, making the teacher more than just uncomfortable where she stood and pointed at the white-board.
"What problem? The one you have in bed or the one where you're not satisfied afterwards?" He sneered, caused everyone in the classroom to crack up in laughter, except for the very young teacher, who blushed like a little tomato where she stood. "Sorry ssaeng, I don't really give a rat's about you. Do procede with the lesson".

  L.Joe smirked and watched how the woman fixed her glasses and fiddled at the edge of her skirt, and then stuttered some words about homework for the next week. L.Joe didn't note it down, but quickly rose up and left the classroom - even though she hadn't finished her god knows how long speech nor the class ended. It was simply, too boring.

  As he walked down the empty hallway, he sighed. Yeah, he should've just passed the classes last year. Then, he wouldn't have to re-do everything he had already done. He slowed down and ended up leaning against the wall next to the other classroom where he was suppose to have class after the one he had now. He peeked inside and spotted the black haired boy with blonde high lights chatting cheerfully with his neighbour, who just happened to be that hormone-filled boy, Kim Jongin. 

  He released a 'Tsk' sound where he stood and examined the tanned boy. Why exactly did girls like him, he wondered. Or more exactly: why did RICKY like him. He was probably the most boring person ever, that was a fact L.Joe could tell from his appearance and stories heard from Jonghyun. Jongin was Jonghyun's little slave, and did everything he asked for. 

"Jjongie's little " L.Joe chuckled and put a fist over his mouth to stop the bubbly laugh that was about to leave it. 
  He studied Ricky from where he stood, sometimes he would look at the board, write down notes, sometimes he would giggle with the fugly Jongin and sometimes look completely blank, as if he was in deep thoughts. 
"Hm... a heavy thinker?" L.Joe muttered and toke note of that. Other than that, Ricky looked completely flawless in the school's navy blue uniform. He could pretty easily be mistaken for a girl with that pretty face of his. His deer eyes and soft-looking milky white skin. Then ofcourse, he had that haircut of his; the Elvis Presley-looking one. Even though it kind of worked for him, L.Joe couldn't think of anything... uglier. And what was up with that darn hair colour? Blonde hight lights... on the BANGS?! Come on, no one wears that anymore! 

"What are you doing, oppa?".
  L.Joe glanced to his side, where to his surprise Jia stood. He blinked a few times, then turned around and uttered a low 'Hi'.
"Were you called out of class again?" She giggled, and shot him a smile.
  L.Joe shook his head and pointed at another door. "Nah, I left. It was too boring, so I decided to do something fun instead".
Jia blinked. "... and by fun, you mean staring into another classroom?".
"No, that Ricky kid. He got beaten up. I thought I should check up on him, see if he's healed alright" He replied with a sigh, hoping to god that Jia wouldn't see through his meek answer. Then it hit him - he just told her that he cared for the kid. 
  Jia smiled and nodded. "Ye, he is. Well, I got sent out of class because I kept texting, so why not do something?" The pink-head asked.
L.Joe shook his head. "You should be with your boyfriend instead. Doesn't he have... physics?".

  Jia was a girl he could tolerate. She was cool, with her pink hair and pretty smile. He befriended her almost the second he saw her. She was different from everyone else, she was kind and sweet and cared for others. Sadly, she was friends with that Hyuna that with an instant decided to become his girlfriend. So, he did not dislike Jia, he had things to do and didn't want her to disturb him. Though, his answer had been quite mean, she didn't mind. She had gotten used to his personality, and shrugged it off.

"Ara. If you change your mind, I'll be in the cafeteria getting some snacks" She chuckled, and walked off.
  L.Joe nodded, and looked back inside the classroom. He watched Ricky as he once again dozed off, looking like on of those creepy dolls that people collect. He shivered at the sight, and then opened the door and pointed at Ricky.
"Yah, stop doing that!" He shouted, making everyone look at him - even Ricky. "Ssaeng, I'm taking that kid out. I have to talk to him".
The teacher stared at him with disbelief in his eyes. When he didn't answer, L.Joe walked up to Ricky's desk and pulled him out of the classroom. 

"Y-yah, what are you... doing?" Ricky asked, between his breaths, obviously not used to the sudden fast walk.
"What does it look like?" L.Joe sneered in reply, and squeezed Ricky's wrist tighter, and quickened his pace. 'It's your fault I'm all moody, Ricky, your fault. And you are so going to pay for it'.

 

Original Chapter: And our Drama Queen is...

 

Weeks passed after that incident. Or incidentS, as in plural. The kisses Ricky had shared with Baekhyun, had the two of them agreed to put behind, since well honestly, they had no intention of ruining their friendship. So really, that never came across his mind anymore, which he was grateful of, since it had been quite awkward between him and Baekhyun the first days. As of the other incident, the hug, the comment, the hated promise... those were things that would constantly go and nagg Ricky in the back of his head. 
He wanted to know why L.Joe had... acted the way he'd done and said the things he'd said. But did Ricky ever go up to the kingka and asked? No. He didn't. He wanted to, but he never did. Ashamed of going against the kingka and possibly get scolded - which by the way was the biggest thing he'd rather miss out - for doing so, he instead tried to find a time where they were alone. But that wasn't easy that either, since L.Joe always had that sneaky looking Jonghyun by his side, that showed up after every class and walked around him like some sort of puppy. Who did that, anyway? It's not like L.Joe owns him or anything...
Chansung had stopped completely to go against Ricky, intentionally bump into him in the hallways, send him deadly glares - it all stopped. 
It was wierd, really. Since he knew the hature the boy felt towards him. 

"Earth calling Ricky" Kai suddenly said, and snapped Ricky out of his thoughts. 
They were sitting in the cafeteria and were having lunch, him, Kai, Baekhyun, Kevin, Sohee and Eunhee. Ricky shrugged, and nodded. "Sorry, I was just-" He began, but got the last word said by all of them, all with the same sighing tone.
"You do that a lot lately, anything on your mind?" Kevin asked, and chewed on some fries. "Oh, and Sohee-sshi. Suzy asked if you were doing something this weekend. She lost her phone and therefore couldn't ask you on the phone".
"Sorry... I'm just anxious about the exams, they're coming up sooner than I thought" Ricky replied with a sigh, and poked at his bibimbap with the chopsticks, earning a concerned eye from Eunhee.
"Oppa~" She whined, and looked at him with her cute reindeer eyes. "You should eat more, otherwise you will fade away".
Ricky looked up from the food, blinked a little and then frowned. "Mwuyah? What fading away? My weight is normal for my age!" He chuckled and patted her head.
"Oh really? What is 'normal' to you?" She sneered, not intentionally meaning to be rude, she just did that because she cared for him. And Ricky knew that.
"Well" He said, a little flustered. "I'm usually around 50-53 kilos, but lately, I've gained some, I think. And I'm perfectly fine with that wight, since I'm not exactly a tall person".

He chuckled, earning an even more concerned eye from Eunhee. "Oppa~ I'm around 50-54, and that's kind of normal, since I'm a girl".
The others nodded, and revealed their weight. Even though Kevin was the skinniest among them, even his weight was more than Ricky's. Kai took on the male of weighing most, but everyone knew it was because he was working out and had some muscles going on.

"So, eat well and eat more often" Eunhee demanded, and pointed her chopsticks at him. "You're not having L.Joe as your rolemodel, do you?".

The conversation died, as Baekhyun came up with something hilarious. However, Ricky sunk back into his own world where only he existed. He and his thoughts, which now were concerned about L.Joe's health. He hadn't taken notice of him skinny the guy was until Eunhee had brought it up. Was he not eating properly? 

Another thought Ricky had gone back and forth about, was his... uality. Before coming here, he was one hundred percent sure, but now, he wasn't. Even though he had never followed girls around like a little lost puppy, he had ofcourse found a liking towards them. Respected them from afar, and allowed them to like him, pinching his cheek and complimenting him for being cute. He still did, and admired those who had the curage to do so, since he himself couldn't even think about doing so himself.
Damn you, L.Joe, it's all your fault! 
Once again did Eunhee react to the distant Ricky, and this time did she leave a smack over his arm, and sighed heavily. "Yah!".
He smiled, and then took his spoon, filled it slightly with too much of the fried rice and shoved it inside his mouth, and smiled with his eyes. She shook her head, but couldn't stop a smile from forming over her lips over the ridicolously cute boy. 

The group chatted cheerfully, and didn't even noticed how a girl walked up to the table, and slammed a fist on the table, right in front of Kai, who looked amusingly at her. Ricky swallowed, and looked at her, as she glared at the culprit with shining eyes. 

"Yes?" Kai said, and looked like he was on the edge of cracking up in laughter anytime soon. 
"How dare you?!" The girl screamed, and tightened the other hand of hers into a fist, and placed both of them by her hips. "Kim Jongin, you bad boy".
He gave her a smile, that surprised the whole group, including the girl. "You're making a scene, and a fool out of yourself. I will tell you the second we're alone, okay? I'm really sorry, by the way. I should have left a note in your room...".

Ricky watched the girl carefully, and saw how she for a second there actually believed in the soft, and oh-so-gentle words Kai said, and with that epxression and smile, he could have fooled anyone. When Kai really put an effort to it, he could fool any girl. That charm just overflooded the girl, and took her with surprise. Her cheeks heated up and she instead began to fix her skirt, which in Ricky's eyes looked pretty good before she had. 

"O-Okay then... I guess I went a little overboard there, huh? Well.. enjoy your meal, and... I'll see you when I see you" She said, and bowed before leaving. 
All eyes on Kai, Baekhyun was the one who broke the silence, with a confused eye. "You have no idea who that was, right?".
Kai smiled, and nodded. "Not a clue".
Ricky sighed, it wasn't the first time he was reminded that the sweet friend of his was a heartbreaker and player. Devil in disguise, Ricky thought and finished his plate, earning a smile from Eunhee. She was such a nice girl, taking care of him like that. 

"Well, I have class now, so I need to get going. Kai, should we go together?" Sohee said, put the straw in , and on the chocolate milk. 
Baekhyun tensed up, and stared at Kai, who chuckled nervously and put a hand behind his neck. "Y-You know w-what, Sohee-sshi? Why don't Baekhyunnie walk you? I uh, forgot my books in my dorm. So, I'll go there first".
Kevin chuckled, and put an arm around Baekhyun's shoulders. "Sohee is too smart for him and she's yours anyway. -Isn't that right, Sohee-sshi?".
She sighed, and gave Baekhyun an eye that looked slightly more than just annoyed. "I'll just go with Eunhee, I'm too annoyed with him right now. And his class is on the other way. -C'mon Eunhee".

Ricky bit his lips, he was fully aware that Baekhyun didn't mean to piss her off like that, but he should know better. Kai wouldn't try anything with his friends' girlfriends, that he had said himself. And Sohee was far too smart to fall for any of his charms anyway. 
Eunhee did a little pout, but rose up and left with Sohee. 
"Over reacting, much?" Baekhyun scowled and put his arms over his chest. "How can I ever trust this... this..." Having slightly problem finding words to describe Kai, he sighed. "This buffalo-looking only knows how to think with his God damn ".
And with that, Baekhyun made a dramatic leave, 

Ricky looked at Kevin, who just shook his head with a sigh. "Being friends with that sensitive guy sure is one heck of a job".
"Psh, what job? He's like a ing kid! I wouldn't hit on her! She's not even- okay, Sohee-sshi is pretty, but she's not my style. And... the school if silled with ladies ready to spread their legs for me anyway, so why would I chase after his? Aish, annoying..." Kai sighed frustrated, and rose up, staring at his plate, and then shoved it to the side, and left.

"Well then..." Kevin said, and looked at Ricky with a smile. "We should probably go too, right? You're done?".
"Neh. Gee, thank you for being calm, I would've lost it otherwise. Maybe we should seperate them, so that it doesn't happen again?" Ricky suggested, and got a nod from Kevin.
"Wow, you're cheek is already healed. How are you feeling?" He asked, as the two got up from the table, and walked to leave their trays, and get to their class.
"Oh, neh. I'm just fine. I don't feel any pain at all. Thank's for asking".
"That's a relief, Baekhyun was quite devastated that day" Kevin sighed, and looked a little sad. "Otherwise, everything is all right?".
"Yes, everything's just fine..." Ricky sighed. My thought is a little obssessed about a certain boy with blonde hair, otherwise, yeah, completely, fully fine.

 



... don't even ask why I haven't updated in such a long time, 'cause the reason is dumb. *whispers* I've made a lot of
gifs lately and... *whispers even lower*... written a one-shot.

Anyway, I made a pretty dramatic update, I think. I watched so many Teen Top vids, and I found one where L.Joe forgot
Ricky's name, and then I remembered I wrote that he did remember Ricky's name when he found him, and
so I kinda
face palmed myself and wanted to re-write it - BUT I DIDN'T xD

and, new poster! yaay~
OKLNLASFGNLJFGNLDFJGKLJDFHLSKJDH LUHAN ♥w♥