Wae gurae?

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

L.Joe's POV

L.Joe stopped outside the school, and pushed Ricky down on a bench, and placed both of his hands on the boy's shoulders. He wasn't necesarilly angry with him, but he had stepped on his nerves. Not only had he ignored L.Joe for, who knows how long, but he had lived his effing life, smiled, recovered and had a handful of good times with his friends. 

"W-wae gurae?" Ricky whined, and pouted like the cute little kid he was, forcing a smile upon L.Joe's lips. 
But as L.Joe came to realize the words the boy had said, he scoffed and leaned in closer to Ricky's face and stared at him with his icy glare that could freeze one's blood. 
"Wae gurae?" L.Joe imitated, and sighed in disbelief. "WAE ING GURAE?!".

He hadn't meant to sound angry, but he couldn't rewind and make it un-done. And he was kind of angry with Ricky. If it wasn't for him, he wouldn't behave the way he did, he wouldn't think the way he did and most important of all; he wouldn't CARE the way he did. 

"Y-you said to forget about it..." Ricky muttered under his breath, and looked away. "A-and you-".
L.Joe scoffed and grabbed the boy by his collar and lifted him up a few centimeters from the bench. "Do you have any idea what you have done to me?".
Ricky furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. L.Joe sighed and came to remember that Ricky probably was a little traumatized from the fight. He let go of his collar, and backed a few steps away. 
This was frustrating, L.Joe thought and inhaled where he stood. "I'm kind of annoyed by you, Ricky. First, that... bloody hairstyle of yours. It's hideous. Change it. Second, I hate the fact that you're taller than me by like... one inch. And I also dislike the fact that...".
"N-neh?" Ricky exclaimed and placed both hands on top of his styled hair and looked with disbelief in his eyes. "But I love my hair...".
"Yeah, well I don't. And I hate how you... keep making me jealous" L.Joe added with an almost inaudible voice, and looked away. Ashamed, he placed both of his hands inside his pockets and hit with his one foot against the ground. 

Never had the gray-coloured ground looked so interesting before, L.Joe thought and felt how a pink blush crept up on his cheeks. Why had he said that, he wondered and wanted so bad to facepalm himself. He wasn't even sure if it was jealousy that he felt towards Ricky, he just knew that everytime he smiled with those fugly friends of his, he would grow angry and throw it out on his friends. No, aquinantces.

"M-mbo?" Ricky gulped and jumped off the bench, to walk up to L.Joe. "When did I do that?".
L.Joe gritted his teeth together, and blushed even worse than before as he looked up to meet Ricky's eyes. "By ignoring me. By actually listening to my words... by smiling and laughing with those... boys and girls".
Ricky blinked, and gave L.Joe a look that was both confused and... something he couldn't really read. "Oh".
"Aish! I just confessed to you and you're all: Oh. OH?! SERIOUSLY?! RICKY, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IF THAT'S ALL-".

Before L.Joe could finish off his speech of pure rage, Ricky had grabbed him by his collar and gave him a warm smile. At that moment, Ricky leaned in and gently pressed his lips against L.Joe's.
L.Joe shot his eyes open in surprise, and felt how Ricky's soft small lips moved against his. He had never for even a second imagined how it would be like to recieve a kiss from Ricky, he couldn't stand the thought of thinking of Ricky in any other way than like a kid he had to look out for. The feeling L.Joe was feeling however, was amazing.

Ricky broke the kiss and looked intently into L.Joe's eyes, as if he looked for permission to continue. L.Joe smiled, even though he wanted to hug Ricky and kiss him till the end of the day, he couldn't. Ricky was going to get himself into trouble, and L.Joe wouldn't be able to help him out. 
  The two started to walk around the campus, not minding the classes they were missing out nor the fact that neither of them said a word to each other. The silence was comfortable, not awkward and not uncomfortable at all.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you" L.Joe chuckled and broke the silence. 
Ricky shot him a smile and shook his head. "Ani. Don't apologize. It was obviously my fault for making you do that" He said with a soft voice.
"Yeah, you did" L.Joe filled in and shot him an accusing eye. "Why are you friends with that... Bacon or whatever his name is. He's wierd and has gay hands".
"Y-yah" Ricky muttered and pouted. "He's my best friend. Don't... say that. Have you even heard how great he is with his hands?".
L.Joe's eyes flashed and he stopped. "Mwo? What did you just say?! YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU WITH HIS GAY HANDS?! I'M SO GOING TO CUT THOSE THINGS OFF NOW!".
"L.Joe-ssi" Ricky whined and grabbed him by his wrists. "I didn't... mean it... like th-that. He plays the piano. He's great!".
LJoe shrugged and shook his head. "My grandma with a blind fold is better than him. And what's with the name? Who names his son BACON?".
"It's Baek-hyun. Not Bacon" Ricky defended with a sigh. "Why are you being so mean? You don't even know Baekhyun".
"Because I think he's a nuisance for the public. If he were to disappear, there would be world peace".
Ricky sighed annoyingly over the blonde's choice of words and childishness behind them. He shook his head and looked at L.Joe. "I'll... dye my hair this weekend then. Since you hated my hairstyle so much".
L.Joe nodded. "Great. Let's call it a date. Meet me at 2 ó clock by the train station. See ya".

Ricky's mouth opened widenly as he was just about to protest, but L.Joe was already leaving. What the heck, he thought and annoyingly ran one hand through his hair. He had done it again, he thought desperately, he had shut one up by kissing them. What was wrong with him?! Yet, this time, he didn't regret it. Actually, he was happy. He had actually kissed... L.Joe. The kingka. 
  He reached out a hand and touched his lips. A smile formed his warm lips where he stood and looked after the boy. Who would have thought that little, innocent Ricky was capable of doing such a thing - twice. 

"Yah, why aren't you in class?".
Ricky turned around and met with Jongin Though, he never could have thought that that was his friend. His hair was all messed up - in a non flattering way, his white shirt was half-done, buttons were ripped from it and his belt was still undone. At first, Ricky was going to ask what had happened to the otherwise neat and handsome Jongin, but he then saw lipstick smeared out around the boy's lips, and gulped the question down his throat.
"I... was looking for you" Ricky lied and furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not going to ask, because I already know the answer to that question".
Jongin chuckled and lay an arm around Ricky's shoulders. "If you want good grades, then you want good grades. Does a man need to say more?".
"Ewwww!" Ricky whined and covered his ears.


 



- woah... I feel like such a dramatic writer... let me know if things are going too fast, getting too dramatic or too... no, that was pretty much it xD
It's just... I feel like I've been dragging out on the story for a much longer time than I had planned on. my apologies~ *bows*
My school is starting the day after tomorrow by the way... so I won't be able to update that very often from now on ):
but, as soon as there are any sparetime, I will update! promiisee!
> and uh, yeah... short update... pretty rushed as well... mianhamnida!
geez, can't believe I'm starting High School TT-TT