Don't forget

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Ricky's POV

Ricky saw the many emotions over L.Joe's face, and felt a little heartbroken as non of the many feelings didn't resemble excitement, happiness or... any good feeling at all. Why had he expected L.Joe to do so in the first place anyway? He had no right too. Ricky looked down on the floor, and couldn't bare to meet the boy's eyes. He was ashamed, a little humiliated, but most of all sad. L.Joe probably had just tried to make him his friend, or maybe Ricky was just another case of charity that he took himself on? 

A lump build itself inside Ricky's throat where he stood, that he didn't even hear L.Joe's answer. Tears filled Ricky's eyes. Maybe he had... prepared to bully him as well? Maybe Ricky was nothing but a kid everyone picked on? It wouldn't be the first one, he thought and was just about to remove the water that were about to fall down his cheeks, when two thumbs did it for him. 
Ricky looked up in surprise, and met with L.Joe's eyes. They were just as warm as they had been the minute earlier. Ricky's heart skipped a beat, and he gasped for air as realization hit him - the distance between them was freaking measurable!

"Princess... did you even hear what I said?" L.Joe chuckled, and gave him a wry smile, that took Ricky with surprise and his heart to beat faster.
When Ricky didn't reply, L.Joe's smile widened and he tilted his head slightly to the side. "I said yes, by the way".
Before Ricky could reply, that distance between the two disappeared. L.Joe gently pressed his lips against Ricky's and gently kissed his lips, in a sweet an innocent kiss. Ricky smiled against L.Joe's lips, and responded to it.

"Wow..." Ricky breathed and broke the kiss, but the feeling of not having L.Joe's lips against his own was weird. "So you... and... and I...".
L.Joe chuckled, and gently brushed his thumb over Ricky's lower lip. "Yup" He then caressed Ricky's cheek, and smiled warmly towards him. 
"So uhm..." Ricky said, shyly and chuckled over his own behavior. 
L.Joe stepped back, took Ricky by the wrist and pulled him with him out of the kitchen and to the other room - which was the master bedroom. And by master bedroom, Ricky wasn't thinking that it was the master bedroom as in the normal master bedroom - this bedroom, was huge. The bed was probably ten times bigger than his own, and the room itself had a walk-in closet, a mini library, a never ending desk with two computers, another TV and then decorative things that were suppose to fill the room, every here and there.


The next day, Ricky woke up lying under something hard. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes to see what it was that was hard like a freaking rock. As memories of the evening before came to him, he made a face. Was he sleeping in Baekhyun's bed... and now on him? A little disgusted, did he try to roll to the side, only to feel something cold hold him still. 
Ricky sighed, and sleepily looked up. His sight was still a bit blurry, so he couldn't quite get the vision of Baekhyun clear. But when the hair of the boy wasn't brown, a smile formed Ricky's lips. Ricky leaned on the boy's chest and felt how his heart beat rapidly inside his chest. 

"Good morning" Ricky whispered when the boy suddenly made a small movement and revealed that he was no longer sleeping either. 
The boy chuckled with a husky morning voice and kissed Ricky on his forehead. "Morning".
"Mian, but... how did this even happen?" Ricky asked sheepish and glanced up at the purple haired boy, who smirked.
"You asked me if I wanted to be your boyfriend" L.Joe began, and gently his fingers over Ricky's bare arm. "Then we snuggled a little. Then you fell asleep. Did you know that you look like like a baby when you sleep, by the way?".
Ricky blushed and felt how happiness took over. "J-jinja?".
"Jinja" L.Joe replied with a chuckle.

The two lay like that for an hour, until a violent banging on the door was heard. Ricky heard how L.Joe sighed, reluctantly let go of him and rose from the bed, wearing only a pair black Calvin Klein boxers. Ricky giggled like a little girl and pulled the blanket over his face. Ricky's cheeks heated up under the blanket, but he didn't care. He was happy, and at that moment, that was all that mattered.
And just like a little girl, did he peek after his boyfriend who looked absolutely stunning. There were no abs, but a perfect slim tummy and straight back. When he thought about it, his dream boyfriend was someone who looked like L.Joe. 

"Hi. Uhm... you haven't possibly seen Ricky, have you?".
Ricky frowned and sharpened his ears as his name was mentioned. "Ricky...? Ricky who?" L.Joe replied with a voice that were both annoyed and questioning.
The other sighed. "Yeah, Ricky. Yoo Changhyun. Our roomate".
Ricky peeked through the blanket, and saw Baekhyun and Kai standing outside, glaring at L.Joe with dark eyes. "... is it written in my ing forehead that I know ever single ing soul in this school?".
Kai sighed, folded his arms over his chest in an attempt to look bigger. Even though he already did and probably could beat L.Joe down, no one dared. When neither of them replied, L.Joe cleared his throat and motioned for them to leave.

"Wait" L.Joe then said, and smirked towards Baekhyun, who gritted his teeth together. "Let's say I did know where Ricky was... I don't have to tell a loser like you anyway".
"Yeah, you do. 'Cause I need to talk to h-" Baekhyun sneered, but L.Joe cut him off by grinning. "Why are you laughing?".
"Because... Ricky is in my bed" L.Joe replied, then shut the door close and locked it. 

Ricky face palmed himself and jumped off the bed to run up to the grinning L.Joe. He pouted and wiggled with his arms.
"Yah! Why did you say that?!" He whined and then jumped up and down in embarrassment. "He's going to think we... that we...".
L.Joe smirked, showing not only interest but amusement as well. "What? That we had ? So what? It's not exactly something unusual".
Ricky's cheeks burned and he buried his face in his palms and shouted embarrassingly and sat down on the floor. "It is to me! It's something really, really special! And, and...".

L.Joe noticed how upset he had gotten Ricky, and felt a little bad. He sat down on his knees, and removed the hands that covered the pretty face that he loved so much to watch. "Arasso. I'm sorry. I wont do it again, okay?".
Ricky smiled towards L.Joe, and nodded. "Okay!".

That day, Ricky spent the whole Saturday with L.Joe in his room. They did almost everything there was to do in L.Joe's room: they played video games, to which Ricky always lost, they watched TV, talked and got to know each other. As time passed by, Ricky grew more and more certain about his feelings. He was slowly falling more and more in love with L.Joe. 
When it was time to hit the sheets, Ricky lay down in the bed first and was fixing the pillows so that it would be more comfortable for L.Joe. A day like that would be one that Ricky otherwise would have disliked, but since he was spending it with L.Joe, it was wonderful. 

"Aish... Jonghyun's coming back tomorrow... and I kind of promised that I'd pick him up" L.Joe muttered annoyingly and suddenly walked inside the bedroom, wearing an over sized t-shirt. 
Not until he sat down on the bed, did Ricky notice that the over sized t-shirt actually was his own. "Oh... well, then you should. Is that my t-shirt?".
L.Joe sighed heart brokenly, leaned himself on top of Ricky, and eyed him with something dark. "Are you trying to get rid of me, Ricky?".
"A-a-ani! I just thought... since you had promised him..." Ricky replied stuttering and gulped. 
"Promises with Jonghyun can easily be broken..." L.Joe purred, then pressed his lips against Ricky's and gave him a passionate kiss. "And no, it's not. It was a gift or something... you have one too?".
Ricky shot L.Joe a suspicious eye. "But... isn't he your friend? You're suppose to be there for your friends when they need you-".
"I don't give a crap about those so called 'friends'. If they were my friends, wouldn't they be there for me too? I have brothers, people I can rely on. Friends of mine are people that later on becomes family" L.Joe said and looked intently into Ricky's eyes. "But, I'll go. You can always be with gay-hands".

L.Joe left Ricky and instead lay his head down on the pillows. There was no doubt that L.Joe was annoyed, Ricky thought and sighed over the other's childish action. It was a little crazy, they hadn't even been together for long, yet he was getting jealous over things he shouldn't. Instead of getting angry or annoyed, Ricky actually found it adorable. He giggled and embraced L.Joe from the side and shot him a smile.

"Can't I go with you?" Ricky asked with a baby-like voice and hoped that his attempt on aegyo would succeed. 
L.Joe glanced over his back and met with Ricky's overly cute eyes, and smiled a little to himself. "You want to come with me?".
Ricky nodded in reply, and saw how something beside happiness crept up on the other's face, making him sit up in the bed and look intently at Ricky.
"Maybe..." He began, hinting Ricky as good as he possibly could. It then hit Ricky, and his aegyo filled expression fell.
"Oh. Right. You have your reputation..." Ricky whispered, and looked away. "People would talk if they saw us together".

L.Joe's face fell, and he swallowed. It wasn't at all what he had meant. He couldn't care less what people thought about him, it was Ricky that he wanted to protect. It people knew that he was swinging the other way, it would be easier to pick on him. And that was the last thing that he wanted. But instead of telling the truth, L.Joe nodded and chuckled.

"Yeah... I really do like the chocolate that the girls send me" He joked and lay back down, this time facing Ricky. "Mianhae, but things would get so messy if we told people".
Ricky nodded, and tried his best on not showing L.Joe how hurt he was. "Don't apologize, I get it".
"Ricky" L.Joe said, his voice filled with regret and compassion. "Don't get the wrong idea. We will tell people, eventually-".
"No, it's best this way" Ricky quickly replied, and put on a smile that he thought looked convincing. "Let's just act normal in school, and on weekends, we can be like this".
L.Joe swallowed his pride and nodded. "Arasso. We'll do it that way. But don't forget".
Ricky frowned and shot the boy a confused look. "Forget what?".
"That I love you".


AW! I feel so awesome writing fluff! :D
(gifz by moi...)