Meeting Kai

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Ricky's POV

"Aish!".

Ricky fell to the floor and folded his arms over his chest. "I should've just started in a public school...".
"Jugeodo mot punae naega eotteohke neol ponae. Garyeo geodeun tteonaryeo geodeun nae gaseum gochyeo nae. Apeuji anhke na saragal surado itge.."
The soft voice made Ricky's pout to lower into a smile. He looked down the hallway after the one singing so perfectly soft and beautiful, and found himself starring at a half- boy, covered his lower body in a white towel. His dark brown hair was all tousled and the peaks were wet. 

"Omo" The boy said as he noticed Ricky and stopped. "W-w-who are y-y-you?" He stuttered and pointed a finger at him.
"Mianhe-yo. Ricky imnida!" Ricky said and hurried up on his feet and bowed. "I'm your new roomate, please take care of me!".
"Oh, jeongmal?" The boy then said and breathed out, and put a hand over his cheast in relief. "I thought you were a serial killer who'd and kill me... it's good you're not. I'm too young to die and get d... anyhow, hello Ricky, really nice to meet you. I'm the awesome Kim Jong-in, but you call me Kai!"
Ricky gaped a little but nodded, and noticed the smile forming on Kai's lips. "Let me show you your new room!".

So far... so good, Ricky thought and nodded towards the boy, who probably had the cutest dimpled smile he had ever seen. Even though Kai was a bit straight forward, he was sure that they would become friends.

"I'm just going to get myself dressed, then I'll show you around the school. Since it's Sunday, everyone's taking the chance on sleeping a little longer" Kai told him, and took the bag Ricky had placed on the floor. "Except for a few others, who like to get in shape. I actually went out and ran for an hour".
Ricky giggled at the boy and grabbed the other bag and followed Kai to the last room. "Then... should we keep our voices down so we won't wake up the others?".
"No need, they'll wake up soon as well. We all wanted you feel welcome and take care of you, since we all know it to be the newbie. But, we thought you were coming on Monday? Why now?" Kai asked and opened the door. "Here it is! You'll be sharing with me. And if I'm too... random, you can always share with Chansung, though I think you'll prefer me over... the kingka".

Ricky stared at Kai with widened eyes. "Kingka?". He had always reluctantly been a little envious of the popular boys at his former school, and now he could share room with one? A little hesitant, did he nodd at Kai and entered the room who looked a little like the one he had at his grandmother, with a bed, a drawer and a desktop. Though, ofcourse it was two beds in this room. 
One of the sides was already occupied by Kai and his posters of girl groups. There was f(x) and Girls' Generation, and other groups he had never heard of before.

"Envious of my girls?" Kai teased and nodded at the posters. "I'm going to marry Jessica-sshi in the future. She is waiting for me to graduate, then noona and I will live a happy life in SM as the queenka and kingka we really are".
Ricky laughed and nodded. "I'm sure you will. Then... I will go with baby leader Taeyeonnie".
Kai pouted at Ricky. "Yah, you can't like my wife's leader. Or anyone from SM... just a question, you... you're into girls, right?" He asked, and gulped a little.
Ricky tilted his head to the side and rose an eyebrow. "Neh? You're asking me... if I'm gay?".
"Yeah. Not that it's wrong or anything, I just don't want you to fall in love with me, for my angelic looks" Kai giggled teasingly and tapped his shoulder. "Now that we got that clear...".

Ricky just laughed at Kai, who did seem a little grossed out about homouals. Ricky wasn't grossed about homouals nor was he into guys. Or at least, he never thought about. As Kai got himself dressed, he dragged Ricky out of the room and off to the livingroom, where another guy sat and yawned. Wearing a huge t-shirt with some print on it, and a pair of jeans. And even this guy, was out of the ordinary cute. Ricky felt his mouth widen in shock, and here he thought he was the cutest, most adorable guy ever. Kai noticed Ricky staring at the guy, and just shook his head, mentally saying; "Don't even bother". But Ricky wanted to bother, he wanted to know who this was and get to know him. Though, he ended up listening to Kai, and followed him outside the dorm.

They walked down the hallway, and Ricky couldn't do anything but to smile and laugh at whatever Kai said. This was the best friend he never had, he thought as they walked out of the building and to a bench outside it.

"So, have you met any pretty ladies yet? Noonas?" Kai asked teasingly and smiled bright.
"No, not yet" Ricky replied with a innocent smile. "Wae?".
"Nothing... there's the gymnastic hall, if you chose gymnastics ofcourse, otherwise it's just a gym or a place where you can practise dancing and stuff. And that building next to it, is the- hey, are you even listening?".

Ricky was caught off guard and stared at the guy who seemed annoyed by his un-interest. A smile formed his lips and he apologized, as sincere he possibly could. He already knew all of this, so there was no point of Kai repeating them. 

"Okay, then we have the kingkas. The five guys you should just ignore and never, ever, EVER be enemies with. You hear me? They are like gangsters, if not worse. They will hit and beat you upp so your insides will come out. And then, they will get their dogs to eat them up, and then they'll fill up your body with the dogs poo!" Kai exclaimed and put his both hands in the air and stared at Ricky with crazy eyes. "Not really, but not far away!".
Ricky giggled and felt his heart pounding, because even though what Kai had said was exaggerating, he knew that he had only said it like that because he shouldn't get on their bad sides.

"We have gangster looking Zico, who is a senior, but still hangs out with younger people. He's not around much, so I guess you don't have to worry about him. Though if you do meet with him, don't talk to him. Don't look him in the eyes and- no, just leave him be. And then there is forever flirty boy who think he can have any girl he wants - but THAT, is not true. Girls thinks he is too much, and just gets annoyed by him. He is also the shortest among them. Jonghyun is his name. Even though he's short, he is really strong and I'm sure he can hit people really hard as well...
Anywhoo, there is Chansung, the guy who you saw in our dorm. He's incredibly handsome, and most girls come crawling after him, because of his badboy image. But, in my opinion, he's just a waste of space and could go back to his wealthy parents in Seoul or whatever... 
As for the leader of these retarded kingkas, we have Lee Byunghyun, or L.Joe. A heartbreaker who isn't a typical flirt, he doesn't try, he just is there, and yet, every girl squeal for him. He does look the best among the group of 4, and being the leader, nobody does anything without his aproval. Like, if Zico would suddenly get the urge to beat up a random kid, he wouldn't if L.Joe didn't allow him. Which, he almost doesn't do, but still.
There is a rumor, or maybe scandal is a better word for it. Either way~ our kingka fell in love with the prettiest girl, in another school, and confessed to her. At this point, he didn't have the looks and wasn't popular or anything. He got rejected by this girl, and decided to change. So he moved to the US, and when he came back, he was the popular one and she wasn't. This time, she acknowledged his feelings and the two became a couple. Until he found out the girl had been with another guy, or no, L.Joe's closest and best friend, this entire time they had been a couple. That poor fella made the news the next day. Yeah, someone had beat him to death. Anyway, he's now in this school and hasn't changed that much, obviously".

"Oh my god..." Ricky breathed and gulped. "He killed his best friend?".
"Oh no, not L.Joe. His friends. The guys he came back with from America; Zico, Jonghyun, Chansung and C.A.P" Kai replied and nodded.
"C.A.P?" Ricky asked, and tilted his head to the side.
"He's not in this school. L.Joe and C.A.P had a fight and ended up going seperate ways. Or, at least that's what I heard. Joey is really nice, I heard. But, those are only rumors, right? Want me to introduce you to the other boys we're sharing room with?" Kai suggested and dragged Ricky up on his feet. "Baek is probably sleeping, but we could always check with Kevin. You're going to love them!".

I hope so...