OMO! JINJA?!

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Ricky's POV
 

Ricky found himself gulp and turned his head towards the others, who seemed just as surprised as he did. Except for Suzy, who just sighed and drank from her strawberry milkshake. For a while, Ricky actually found himself admire the girl, her skin looked so soft and made him want to see for himself if it was the same as it looked.

"When is she going to give up? It's been a half year, and she still doesn't get that he's not interested" Suzy sighed and glimpsed at Ricky, who cleared his throat by the sudden eye contact.
"Pfft, like you're one to talk" Kai scoffed and stared at the girl with big eyes. "'If you ever lay your eyes on another girl, I will kill you and skin that tramp!' oh yeah, Suzy, I was there and I heard the whole thing, hunny".
She just frowned in reply, while Kevin just smiled and pinched her cheek. "I love my sweet little bunny. Even when she get furious, she tend to look adorable".
"No. She doesn't. She's a devil in diguise. And when she get mad, she leaves that disguise and release the hell hounds, that's what happens" Kai said monotonously and sighed. 

The day went by with Suzy and Kevin being lovey dovey, Kai getting more and more annoyed, and Ricky pretended to be too, even though he found the two quite cute with their gestures and feeding, and noises. One day, he wanted to find someone to do those things with too. 

"Don't forget we have school tomorrow" Kevin suddenly said, sighing and looked like a lost puppy. "And I have to finish a project as well".
Suzy pouted, and didn't like the idea of Kevin leaving at all. "Oppa~" She whined, but ended up sighing, "Arasso. Study well, my little nerd".
"Yes, he will. C'mon, gaja!" Kai blurted out, happily and rose from the booth, and motioned for Ricky to do the same. 


~~~~~~


As the day came to an end, Ricky got himself ready for the night. His first night in the dorm, he thought and smiled for himself where he sat on the bed, wearing his blue striped pajama. Kai were getting himself something from his drawer, he had promised Ricky to go to the public bathroom. On the floor they had their dorm, which was the 2nd, there were no room for bathroom in the dorms, since there were too many bedrooms. 
Ricky was a little nervous about it, since he had only met with some from the boarding school, his roomates and Suzy. He was also curious as to how Baekhyun would be like, since the two had a lot of classes together. And all Ricky had heard of Baekhyun, was that he was a really nice guy and other good things - but the boy hadn't been seen nor had he been in the dorm for the whole day.

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go!" Kai said enthusiastically and held a little bag, that seemed stuffed with things inside it. "What's up with that look?".
Pouting, Kai noticed Ricky's widened eyes. With a giggle, Ricky told him that he was only surprised by the fullpacked bag. 
Kai gave him an eye with disbelief, but nodded. And then, the two left the dorm, wearing their pajamas and slippers. Kai wore a white tank top and a pair of shorts, he claimed he used to sweat like a crazy person.

When they finally arrived to the bathroom, the room was filled with guys taking a shower, guys brushing their teeth. Some of them eve stood by the zink and shaved. A little surprised by the boys getting ready for the night, he walked inside. Among them, were the Chansung and the pretty flower boy, L.Joe. The surrounding became blurry, and the only focus was L.Joe. He smiled as he talked to Chansung about something. 

"So, I heard you made quite a scene with our Hyuna..." Chansung said, teasingly and nudged the guy's arm. "Care to tell me what happened?".
L.Joe sighed, and just shook his head. "She... has some sort of mental disease".
"Aiyooo" Chansung grinned in reply.

Ricky shook his head, and walked up to Kai who had caught himself an empty zink, far away from the blondie. It was wierd, he thought as he pulled out his toothbrush and squeezed out a little toothpaste on it. I've never been so captivated by anyone before. Why now? Why a BOY?!
Kai cleansed his face before brushing his teeth, and what came like a big surprise, a lot of the other boys' did too. Placed some white cream over their face and splashed water to make it go away.

"Bow wow wow, wanna be, wanna be, wanna wanna wanna B" Someone sang in the shower, and another one hummed another song.
It began to get very lively in the shower room, it was almost like a karaokeroom where everyone hummed or sang on songs. Only here, they sang all together. Some tried to over voice another, and sang even louder and darker. 
"Yah, you faggots, shut the up!" Someone hissed, very angrily, making the noise to stop immediately. And that someone, was no other than Chansung himself. "Hyung, I'm heading to my room, see ya tomorrow".
Ricky was a little startled by the anger in the boy's voice, and felt a little inch of fear as well. The second the tall body-builder-like guy disappeared, the atmosphere changed. He glanced at the blonde, and noticed some relief over that pretty little face. 
"Jonghyun" He said and put some facial cream over his face. "Ppali, I'm tired".

That voice, Ricky thought and smiled to himself, adorable!
"Ricky, gaja" Kai said, and wiped away some water from his lower lip. "We don't want to get too little sleep, don't we?".

With a smile, Ricky followed Kai out of the shower room, and while walking down the hallway, someone suddenly shouted Kai's name. Them both turned around to see who had called on Kai. It was a short little fella, who also wore a simple tank top and a pair of shorts, just like Kai. Who was this, Ricky wondered and noticed the boy's muscular arms, and almost gape out of shock. 

"Yo" The boy said, smiling towards Kai and Ricky. "Oh, is this the new kid? Kyeopta!".
"Neh, gamsahamnida" Ricky said, and bowed. 
"So, Kai-sshi. Are you done with our project? We're suppose to leave it tomorrow, you know" The guy said, and folded his arms over his chest, pumping up those arms to look even more muscular.
"Neh, Kim Jonghyun, I have finished it. I left a copy of it in your dorm, but I guess you haven't seen it yet" Kai sighed, and did too fold his arms. 

Ricky found this situation too funny, since this Jonghyun-kid was short and looked almost like a midget next to Kai, who was like a freaking giant, but hadn't quite yet got to the stage where he had muscles the size as Jonghyun. Then it hit him; OH! This must be the kingka Jonghyun he had spoken of earlier! The "waste of space" Jonghyun!

"Oh, jinja? Well, then I will go and memorize the thing. Thank's for leaving it in my dorm, Kai. -It was nice meeting you...?".
"Oh, my name's Ricky" Ricky said. "It was nice meeting you too, Jonghyun".
With a disgusted expression over his face, Jonghyun shook his head. "It's Jonghyun-sshi, idiot. Have your parents not taught you to speak formal with your elders? Tsk, tsk, tsk..."
Confused, Ricky bowed apologetic towards the boy, who seemed a little up-tight. 

Jonghyun then turned around, and left. Kai put an arm around Ricky's shoulders, and cursed at the kingka. Ricky wasn't used to skinship, and even though Kai seemed like a really nice guy, he had a little problem with the whole thing.
"Don't you care about that brat, he's always like that. Did you see that face? Could be compared with a horse getting by a lion..." Kai muttered, annoyingly.
"Kai-sshi" He said, and blushed. "I-I-I'm not used to s-skins-ship" He stuttered, and heard a little chuckle from the other boy.
"Don't use formal on me, we're friends. And I don't care if you're not used, don't like or whatever, I LOVE skinship!" He exclaimed and pulled Ricky closer towards him. "Shorty".
"Giant" Ricky replied, teasingly and recieved a soft punch on his arm. "Yah!".


~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Ricky woke up by the alarm. He widened his eyes, and grunted annoyingly when he shut the alarm off. 06.00 AM?! Must've been Kai...
"Goodmorning sleepy head!" Kai said happily and bumped down on Ricky's bed, wearing a bright smile. "Did you sleep well?".
"Mm..." Ricky muttered and yawned. "Kai... why so early?".
"Aish, stop with the whine. You need to get yourself ready, am I right? Your uniform came, by the way. So, get yourself ready and we'll go to the cafeteria to get some breakfast".

Kai left the room eventually, and Ricky moaned. He never woke up this early in the morning, it was one hour too much. Beside, classes never started before 08.00 anyway! Reluctantly, did Ricky leave his warm and cozy bed, and found the navy blue school uniform. Ugh, he thought as he put on the white shirt, how original. He buttoned the buttons and put on the pants. 

"BACON BOY! I'm awake already, jeez...!" A high pitched shout echoed in the dorm and made Ricky jump up high out of surprise. With a hand over his heart, did he walk to the door and took a peek out of it. 
"YOU ARE SO DEAD, BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Another shout, this time Ricky saw Chansung storming out of his room, with water over his face, and a furious glimpse in those dark eyes. 
"Aish, this kid... always getting himself into trouble..." Someone sighed, Ricky believed it was Kai. "Baekhyun, you really know how to ruin one's morning, don't you?".

Innocently, Ricky walked out of the room and walked right in in world war 3. The couch was turned upside down, and behind it, hid a brown haired guy, and standing in front of it was Chansung. Even Kevin looked he was in war zone. 

"Ricky" Kai whispered from the door, and waved his hands, motioning for Ricky to hurry up. "Baekhyun, let's go while they're still in their pajama!".
Quickly, Ricky ran up to the door and the brown haired boy did too. The three left the dorm, and heard a lot of cussing as they shut the door. The brown haired boy chuckled, and started to run down the hallway. 

"That's Baekhyun. Or, Bacon boy like Kevin calls him" Kai said, and the two walked side by side. "His a little... mischievous. Normally, he's not like that, I guess he just got bored, and decided to start WW3 or something. You think you can handle him?".
"Ofcourse!" Ricky replied happily, but was a little worried on how things would turn out. 

The two came to the cafeteria, and it was surprisingly not filled with people. There was a few girls, some boys and Baekhyun. He sat with some girls, and talked with them about something that to them seemed hilarious. Kai led Ricky to the counted, where they got themselves a tray to put a bowl and glass. Kai walked straight off to the muesli, while Ricky filled the bowl with chocolate cereal. Smiling like a kid, he grabbed the milk pack and poured the milk over the cereal and then walked up to the table where Baekhyun sat, and where Kai had just sat down at.

"Thank's for saving my, Kai!" He said, and did a high-five with the boy. "I just told Sohee about my attack towards Chansung, and she said he deserved it. I couldn't agree more!".
One of the two girls began to giggle nervously. Kai just rolled his eyes and then shone up when Ricky arrived.
"Baekhyunnie, this is Ricky. He's our new roomate. Please take care of him" Kai said, and motioned for Ricky to sit down beside Sohee.
"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Ricky" Ricky said, with a smile and noticed how the Sohee- girl blushed, and introduced herself as Sohee. 
"Ofcourse! Beside, Ricky and I are friends since before as well. Do you remember?" Baekhyun said, with a serious expression. "We used to run the streets of Seoul!".
Ricky just stared at the boy, and didn't remember any boy named Baekhyun, nor did he remember ever "running the streets of Seoul". "Sorry, but... no".
"Aiyooo, jinja?! Your umma's name's Yoo Hyun Ae and your appa's name's Yoo Changmin. You have no siblings, and were jealous of me because I had a noona and a dongseang. It was 1st grade! You've got to remember! We used to hang out with Gong Minzy, who's now a member of 2NE1! And you wanted to become a singer, but your appa was a doctor, so your parents wanted you to become one too!" Baekhyun exclaimed, almost desperately and clapped his hands together.
Shocked, Ricky stared at Baekhyun. How could he remember all of that, when he didn't even remember anything about him. "It's... true about my parents. But I don't remember you" He said, with a chuckle and bowed his head.
"AISH!" Baekhyun shouted and leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "I was that fat boy who always ate bacon...".
Then it hit Ricky like a slap in the face, and he widened his eyes and felt his mouth form an O. "OMO! JINJA?! BAEKHYUN! Woah, long time no see! How you've been?!".

Satisfied that Ricky finally remembered, he told him that he had been fine and that he had changed his school because of the bullies. Kai just stared at Baekhyun and shot Ricky a wierd eye.

"It's nice to see our Baekhyun making friends..." Sohee giggled teasingly and stood up. "Oppa, call me later so we can practise. It was really nice meeting you, Ricky-sshi. And you too, Kai oppa".
The boys waved goodbye to Sohee and her friend. Ricky couldn't help but to smile towards her, she was cute. She had those chubby cheeks that made you want to pinch them. 
"Woah, this is awesome! I never thought I'd see you again, Changhyun-ah" Baekhyun said, with a smile and ate his sandwich up. "You've gotten prettier, I see".
"You too" Ricky replied with a chuckle and turned his attention to Kai. "What's your first class?".
"Math... and then Jonghyun and I are going to talk about our project. If Jonghyun decides to show of, that is" Kai sighed, obviously not happy with the thought of being paired up with the kingka. "You?".
"Um... I think it was history..." Ricky said hesitantly, and recieved a sad look from Baekhyun.
"I got to change my first two classes... so... you're being alone. With Chansung. And L.Joe. And other idiots" Baekhyun sighed sadly and grabbed Ricky's hands. "Good luck, Ricky-yah. Don't let them scare you. If they do... then I will personally have a chat with Zico".
"Zico?" Kai and Ricky said at the same time and turned their heads towards the guy, who smiled. 
"He's dating my noona, and because of that, he treats me well. He even invited me to hang out with them... but I declined that offer, since I don't really like them anyway. So, Ricky, if anything happens, you just say you know me and that I know Zico" Baekhyun laughed and clapped his hands together. "Gents, I must go now, I spot Kevin over there. See yaa!".


 




HELLO! I just wrote this chapter for you guys to meet Baekhyun, my baby boo ^w^ So, the idea of this story, was to put all of my biases in it. But then I changed my mind and put in people I'm not 100% liking. And I get so confused writing from a guy's perspectiv, that's probably why it's a bit... wierd. And also, my first language isn't English... anywhoo, how do you think Ricky will handle his first day of school? Good? Not so good? HOW? xD and also, I wanted to ask you a little tiny question, would you like Ricky to get himself a girlfriend or boyfriend in the beginning? ^.^ because I kind of have a little idea as to who the boyfriend would be, and also the girlfriend...