not an update + spoiler?

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

 

 

Heyy lovelies! in case you thought I had forgot this story again, you are wrong! the update will be posted very soon! I was thinking of putting it up on Saturday, but then suddenly, my friends asked me to sleep over at their house and have a girls-night-out or girls-catch-up night. Anyway, I really look forward to that, so....
how about I finish writing the 40th chapter and post it on... Friday instead? ^^ 

k, I don't know how the days work for you guys, but.. in Sweden today is Wednesday, so I'll be working with it tomorrow and post it the day after that. (AND I KNOW IT'S LIKE A LOT OF TIME, but I want to make it good... since I have a lot of things in my mind that needs to come out...)

this is really important for you to read. I need to know if there are angels out there
who feels the same or... If I'm just mentally disturbed. :)

ok. am I the only one melting whenever L.Joe's part comes on on "Miss right"? that magical line of his when he says "neomu yeppeo"? AM I THE ONLY ONE HEARING THE DESPERATE TONE OF HIS; THE VOICE THAT LITERALLY YELLS HOT WITH RICKY &/OR CHUNJI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

 

 

 

 

SPOILER!

ok, I don't know how much of a spoiler I should write.. or maybe I shouldn't write one at all and keep you guys biting down your nails until they look like mine, aka non-existent! *evil laugh* ok, it's because of this really awesome drama, "Queen of Ambition".
I started watching it after coming over the fact that friggin Yunho was in it. how the heck do you miss that?! anyway.. it's great and you guys should see it. It's a very frustrating and sad drama, but it's also beautiful and in it's ways perfect. I love it. can't get enough of it.

scroll down angel, and you will get the surprise of your life! ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ONE PAIRING IN THE STORY, WILL COME OUT AS A COUPLE.
which one do you think that is? ;) gifs not mine.