And the chrone for our Queen of Drama goes to...

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Ricky's POV

As Ricky was walking down the corridor of the school, he noticed a group of boys standing at the very end of it. He gulped and felt panic building up inside of him as his pace quickened slightly. Ever since that day when he had gotten beaten up to the very point where he could've almost died, he had been a little scared of groups of boys. He wanted to not think bad about anyone, he really did. But it was hard.
  When he got closer, he noticed how one of the boys looked at him, smirked and then poke his friend on the arm and nodded at his way. Ricky gulped and was just about to speed up, when the boy who had seen him first, grabbed his wrist and held him with a tight a grip.

"Hey, smurf. Where are you going, huh?" The boy snickered with a mocking voice, then shoved his fist onto Ricky's side. "What's the rush?".
Ricky whimpered in pain and leaned forward as the pain spread itself through his body. He swallowed his own saliva and started to shake rapidly as the other boys surrounded him.
Two of the boy's grabbed him from behind, and laughed evilly and called him names as the first boy kept on punching Ricky onto his stomach, and chest. 

"YAH!".
The punches stopped, and the boys let go of Ricky, who fell to the floor and curled into a ball. Tears were streaming down his cheeks, and he sobbed in silence. Before he knew it, he heard the sound of skin collide with each other. Ricky looked up, and saw L.Joe grabbing the one who had hit Ricky by the collar and pressed him up against the wall. 
"M-M-Mian-mian-mianhae-hae, L.Joe Hyung!" The boy cried and begged for L.Joe not to hurt him. However, L.Joe looked like he wasn't going to just 'hurt' the boy. 
"Give me a good reason not to" L.Joe hissed between his teeth and slammed his hand against the wall beside the boy's face, making him shut his eyes and whimper. "Thought so".

As Ricky looked around, he noticed that L.Joe hadn't come alone, but had brought his friends; Jonghyun and Chansung. To see Chansung being there because of what they had done to him, was shocking to Ricky. Heck, he had hold a grudge against him first as well. There were also some other boys with L.Joe, but Ricky didn't know their names. 

"P-p-please L.Joe-ssi hyung! I promise to never do that again! I will be your slave till I die! We all will! Please, just don't kill me!".
L.Joe scoffed, but let go of the boy. "Get out of my face".
The boy bowed, a full ninety degree and ran off with his friends. As they disappeared, L.Joe helped Ricky up and shot him an apologetic look. "Gwenchana?".
Ricky teared up again and nodded. "N-nde. Ggomawo-" L.Joe shushed Ricky silent, and gently wrapped his arm around his shoulder. The boys around him walked behind them in silence. 
L.Joe carefully reached his hand out to wipe Ricky's wet cheek, and smiled as Ricky blushed underneath his hand. "I believe you've met Dino and Dumbo. The other's are Zico and some of his friends; B-Bomb, U-Kwon and Taeil".

As Ricky looked over his shoulder, he recieved some sheepish smiles and half heartedly hand waves. He smiled warmly towards them, and heard how Jonghyun and Chansung protested over the presentation. But, they kept quiet and started conversating with the other boys. 

"Are they...?" Ricky whispered in L.Joe's ear, and shot him a look that he thought was asking who the boys were.
L.Joe nodded, as he did understand the hidden question in Ricky's eyes. "Seniors. And are also members of Zico hyung's gang. I would let you meet them, but then some of the guys are kind of pretty, and I wouldn't want my princess to fall for one of those dogs"
Ricky chuckled, but then gasped for air. What if the others had heard him?! Then they would know that their 'leader' was gay... "It's okay. They already know I'm swinging the other way and is with you".
"MBWO?!" Ricky exclaimed, his cheeks heated up. He froze where he stood and gulped. "But- when- why did you tell them? I thought we were keeping it a secret...".
L.Joe smiled at Ricky and then glanced at the other boys. Zico walked up to them, and lay both his arms around their shoulders and laughed wildly. 
"Pretty boy, there's no such things as secrets. The day when you kissed this derp, he came running to me and told me on the spot. I don't think Joey has ever been that happy before. It makes me happy to see him like that, you know. So, keep the good work up, yeah?".
"Yeah, and when he showed us a picture of you, we were wondering how he got himself such a cuite! You really are cute, Ricky-yah!" One of the other boy's said, and pinched his cheek. "Aigoo! I could eat you up!".
"Yah, Yukwon, get your dirty hands off of my princess" L.Joe muttered, and pushed the boy away. "Stay away from him in the future. He is really, really bad".
"Am not!" The boy retorted and stuck out his tongue, and pushed L.Joe away. "We are going to be so good friends, Ricky! I will introduce you to ALL of my friends, they are going to love you just as much as I do!".

Ricky started to laugh at the boy, whos name was Yukwon or U-Kwon. He was really nice, Ricky thought and noticed how he was reminding him more and more of Changjo. And a mixture of Baekhyun and Kai. When some students had ended their class and were walking at their direction, they shot Ricky confused looks and loving ones at L.Joe. 
It was bothering Ricky, but he let it go. His boyfriend was the kingka of the school, he shouldn't expect less. He kept talking to Yukwon about things like his interests and other things. Yukwon commented on Ricky's hair that he should dye it black again, since the blue one was starting to fade. 

"Omo, isn't that my Bacon man?!" Zico shouted all of the sudden, and let go of Ricky's arm, and ran off to another group of people. Among them, Ricky spotted one eye-smiling boy that he was too familiar with. 
"Oh, annyeonghaseyo hyung! How you've been? Are you treating my noona right?" Baekhyun asked teasingly and folded his arms over his chest. 
Zico winked and nodded. But before he could answer, B-Bomb scoffed. "As if... whatever that girl points at, Zico buys it for her. He doesn't even hang out with us anymore... the second school ends, he runs out to meet your noona".
Yukwon pouted, and nodded in agreement. "We are going to starve if hyung continues meeting her!".
"That's a relief... -Oh. Hi Ricky" Baekhyun said and smiled at Ricky, but sighed when seeing L.Joe. "So, Eunhee and Sohee wanted us to hang out with them tomorrow. You're... free, right? You wouldn't... leave me alone with them, right? Right?".
Yukwon scoffed, and stepped closer to Ricky. "Yah, how can you ask this baby something like that when he is already taken?". 
Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, and blinked at Ricky. "What's he talking about?".
"He is talking about Ricky being in a relationship. With me" L.Joe spoke up and smiled at Ricky. "Sorry dude, he is not going to hang with you and that duckface Eunhee".
"Yah, let your boy breathe a little, L.Joe-yah. He should hang out with them. They're obviously friends, right? And Bacon here, wouldn't let anyone touch this baby anyway" Zico laughed, and patted Baekhyun on his back. "Look, we need to go. We gotta get Changjo and P.O. out of school and send them to Chunji's. KAJA!". 

Left, was Ricky, L.Joe and Baekhyun. The group of people that Baekhyun had been with, had left as they were too frightened of the group of kingkas that had suddenly walked over. Baekhyun swallowed his pride, and decided to play nice towards the blonde. 

"So... for how long have you two been... dating?" He asked politely, and directed the question to Ricky. "Wow. Who would have thought!".
L.Joe smirked and placed an arm around Ricky's neck, and pulled him close. "Almost a month. My princess didn't want to tell people, because he was worried about how people would react around me. Such a caring little things~" L.Joe said with a cute voice, and gently pinched Ricky's cheek. 
Ricky chuckled nervously and swallowed. "Mianhae, Baekhyun-ah, I know I should have told you, but I just didn't know how to".
"Ah... don't worry about it. If being with L.Joe" Baekhyun said with distaste in his voice. "Makes you happy, then so am I. That's the only things important".
"Don't worry gay-hands, with me, there won't be such a thing as unhappiness" L.Joe sneered, and smirked. "Princess, if you have no more classes, then lets go make out in my room!".

Ricky blushed and saw from the corner of his eye how Baekhyun's jaw fell open. But before neither of them could say anything, L.Joe had dragged him away and off to his room. When they were inside, he cracked up in laughter. Ricky pouted and wiggled in front of his laughing boyfriend. He hated how L.Joe would always exaggerate in front of Baekhyun and make up wierd things. Or, maybe not always. This was the second time after the one where he had slammed the door in front of the boy's face after saying Ricky was in his bed. 
But, that time, Baekhyun had thought it was a lie. Now, on the other hand, he would certainly think that they were making out in the blonde's room.

"What?" L.Joe chuckled, and ruffled Ricky's hair. "I'm just messing around".
Ricky made a face and folded his arms over his chest. "Can't you try to get along with Baekhyun? He is my best friend...".
L.Joe shook his head and smiled. He walked up to Ricky, and wrapped his arms around his waist. "But I am your boyfriend. I think you should meet my friends first. Would you like that?".
If he were to speak honestly, then Ricky wasn't at all interested in L.Joe's friends, he wanted him to stop being a child around Baekhyun and just be the best version of himself all the time. But instead, he nodded and shot the blonde a smile that he thought were convincing. 

"Why did you change your hair, by the way?" Ricky asked, and wiggled himself free from the grasp L.Joe held around him. 
The boy smiled widely at Ricky, who blushed innocently. "You noticed" He stated and happily ran one hand through the soft blonde hair. "The purple was fading and when Yubin noona saw me, she changed it instantly. I didn't have much of a choice, really. But... I like it this way better".
Ricky nodded, and patted L.Joe's head. The hair underneath his hand felt like silk and he was pleasantly surprised by the smoothness in the other's hair. 
"I like it better this way too" He said. "When will I be meeting your friends, by the way?".
"Soon. You've met Zico and some of his homies, but there's also Jaehyo and P.O. And Chunji, probably my best friend" L.Joe muttered, but Ricky saw the glimpse of happiness in his eyes and got the feeling that Chunji was someone really special to L.Joe. "We could all hang out here, since it's... quite spacious".
Ricky nodded in agreement, then slowly brushed his hand down to L.Joe's cheek, and to his soft lips. "I'd like that a lot. Hyung".

 

I know... a crappy chappie... my mind is kind of filled up with Luhan at the moment. Luhan and Nikon 1 J2... 
bu uhm, I wanted ya'll to meet some new characters, and hint you on the upcoming chapter, that will take drama,
to a whole other level! <- okay, no, that would be wierd xD
IIIH! 20th chapter guise! I'm so happy! Let's all celebrate that the story has gone on for this long, and hopefully a lot longer, right?! :D
*throws confetti at you*  nao, make me a happy author, and comment~~

 {gif by me}