Romantically { part. 2 }

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

HALLO EVERYONE LONG TIME NO SEE EH?!
so... before you read, there are some things I feel like I need to confess;

ITHINKI'VECOMEUPWITHASEQUELANDIKINDOFLIKEITBUTI'MNOTSUREABOUTYOUGUISE

other than that... prepare yourself for some serious fluff. like... I'm still surprised I wrote it THAT
fluffy. it's almost out of my comfort zone. o-o naaah just kidding, we all love fluff. who doesn't? ;3
BUT. THERE IS LIKE A SCENE THAT'S KIND OF RATED AND I'M STILL DEBATING IF I SHOULD
PUT IT ON RATED M OR NOT. lemme know in the comments. kay now let's read some fluff~

{ "Love & Slow" - G.NA    |    
"Hug" - TVXQ }

 


 

Ricky'd be lying if he said he wasn't bored to death, just sitting on the couch. It wasn't very romantic at all to have no vision, but the thing that bothered him most was the fact that L.Joe was sleeping beside him. Oh yes, he heard the snores from beside him. He had probably heard them since they sat down in the seat. Ricky knew that L.Joe easily fell asleep and once he did, it'd be hard to wake him up. But, Ricky had his methods on how to wake sleeping persons up.
In similar situations where he almost died out of boredom – without having a cloth tied around his head to remove his vision – Ricky would have pulled out his phone to play some games, he almost never did that since he was busy doing other things, but when that was the only solution, that was what he'd end up doing. He pouted and turned his head at L.Joe's direction and decided that he was not going to put up with this boredom.

“L.Joe-yah”, he said with a soft voice and gently shook the boy in an attempt to wake him up. But that attempt was just as weak as his voice and had no impact on the sleeping boy at all.
Annoyed, Ricky puffed his cheeks and shook him with a little bit more force, earning a grunt this time.

“Are we there yet?”, the blonde asked with a hoarse, morning voice. He let out a yawn and stretched his hands up in the air.
“I don't know”, Ricky sighed and then smacked his hand on his boyfriends thigh. “Ah, I'm so bored!”.
L.Joe let out a gasp and stared bewildered at his boyfriend, his thigh burned from the smack and he was seriously surprised that Ricky had hit him so suddenly.

“You didn't have to hit me out of nowhere! Are you crazy?!”, he shouted and leaned over his body as the sensation burned even more. “Oh my god, it hurts...”.
Ricky rolled his eyes underneath the cloth. “Don't fall asleep next time. Entertain me!”.
“Pfft, no way after that...”, L.Joe muttered under his breath, but then smirked as an idea popped up inside his head. Oh he'd entertain Ricky already.

 

He firmly grabbed a hold of Ricky's chin and pulled his head closer to his. Smirking, L.Joe crashed their lips together. He could tell the black haired boy was surprised and squirmed underneath his lips first, but relaxed after a couple of seconds.
The blonde boy closed his eyes and felt his heart race with him as he deepened the kiss. He could tell Ricky enjoyed himself as well, the way his hands snuck around L.Joe's waist were more than enough proof of that.
L.Joe left Ricky's lips for a short minute before attacking those wonderful, luscious lips he'd grown to love. He gently tugged on Ricky's lower lip, asking for entrance. Immediately, Ricky spread his lips apart just enough so L.Joe's tongue could glide inside and skillfully roam around, much to his liking. While playfully Ricky's muscle with his own, L.Joe grabbed a hold of Ricky and pulled him up on his lap. Surprised by that, Ricky moved away to let out a gasp.

“Y–y–yah”, Ricky stuttered and placed two palms on L.Joe's chest. “W–what–”.
L.Joe was too worked up to care about Ricky's pitiful protests, and attacked his lips. His hands found their way to the boy's hips and held him steady on top of him while he picked up where the two was seconds ago. Inside Ricky's mouth, that is.
Though the boy on L.Joe's lap were slightly reluctant to their make-out session, he didn't try to stop. Or maybe he did, but failed quite miserably.
His hands strode up Ricky's shirt to his shoulders where there, he began massaging in an attempt to relax the boy. It worked right away and Ricky let out a relieving sigh before breaking their kiss. L.Joe watched with lustful eyes as the boy breathed heavily and felt hands inside his own shirt and on his stomach.

“You”, Ricky breathed and caressed his baby muscles – yes, L.Joe had been working out lately, though he hadn't established much, he was getting there – in a rather gentle movement. “Are so bad”.
He smirked and planted a passionate kiss on Ricky's lips before aiming for his neck that was well revealed with that V-nick shirt. He hugged Ricky tightly and kissed the white skin before he started and biting. Ricky bit down on his lips hard to prevent himself from out loud, which he eventually did.

“O–oh~ good–goodness~”, he stuttered, making it obvious that L.Joe had found the right spot on his neck. “L–aah~”.
L.Joe chuckled against Ricky's neck, the vibrations making Ricky shiver. “Now, I'd love to continue, but we have so many other things to do. Don't worry, we'll pick up where we left on later”.
Before putting Ricky back on his own seat and fastening his seat belt, L.Joe ran his tongue along that delicious neck of his. Glancing down at Ricky's neck, the smirk on his lips widened into a goofy grin. He might have used a tad much power in making Ricky feel good and entertained.
Well well, at least it was done by L.Joe and not some other guy.


 




When finally the door opened and L.Joe grabbed a hold of Ricky's hand, he let out a breath he'd hold on to ever since sitting down on that couch or seat. He slowly got up and walked with weak legs down the six steps. Standing on the solid ground had never felt so relieving. At that moment, Ricky could've laid down and kissed the ground, really.
He caught the salty scent of the ocean, which immediately brought a smile over his lips. He had always wanted to go the sea, whether it was to bathe or simply admire it. Ricky hadn't had many opportunities to go to the sea as a child, since his parents was busy with work and gambling. The first time he went, was with Baekhyun and his family. The memories he had of the glittery water was one he cherished the most. Him and Baekhyun had worn cute little swim shorts and run out to the water, only to retrieve back when the waves rolled towards them. Screaming, laughing and running, the two boys probably looked extremely silly. But since they were only kids, nobody cared. They just allowed them to be kids.


“Wow... the air is so refreshing, isn't it?”, L.Joe laughed and placed both hands on Ricky's shoulders. “And the scenery is so beautiful!”.
Ricky turned towards the direction L.Joe's voice came from and pointed at the black cloth over his eyes. “Off. Now”.
L.Joe snickered. “Don't tell me you're moody on our date”. With the fear that Ricky'd slap him, L.Joe untied the cloth and slowly pulled it off.
“Don't look right away! Wear these glasses first”.

Ricky sighed and waved his hands. He closed his eyes and slowly squinted them open. The first thing that caught his eyes, was L.Joe's smiling face. Though he'd always love that small smile and the half–moon eyes, he was too curious on the “beautiful scenery”. He pushed L.Joe away with a small sigh and gawked at the white plane.

“... don't tell me we came here using that”, he whispered and pointed at the enormous thing. “And... don't tell me–”.
“We did. And don't worry too much, it's my dad's”, L.Joe answered and turned Ricky around. “Don't push me away like that again...”.
Ricky rolled his eyes at his boyfriend but widened his eyes. Instead of being on a regular airport, the plane had landed on a lonely beach, with golden-brown sand and crystal clear water.

“Wow...”, Ricky gasped and grabbed a hold of L.Joe's arm. “Wha... what...”.
“You're in Japan, princess. With non other than your prince”, L.Joe said with a cheesy, sweet voice. It wasn't the cheesy choice of words that made Ricky's jaw fall though, it was the information.
“JA–JAPAN?!”, he gasped. “ARE YOU INSANE? NO, this is not right... what... no”.
“Breathe”, L.Joe said firmly and looked Ricky in the eyes. “Now, I know you're not into fancy things, and obviously I'm not too obsessed with it either, but, when I saw this on the internet, I just had to go here. With you. Because I love you”.

Before Ricky could even think of a protest, L.Joe pulled him in for a kiss. A rather sloppy and passionate one that took Ricky with surprise. Frozen, he allowed L.Joe to move his lips on his own.

“Damn Ricky! Could you not be such a bore?”, L.Joe whined as he broke the kiss. “This place is awesome!”.
“It's too awesome, L.Joe-yah”, Ricky muttered and looked down on his sneakers. “Seriously...”.
L.Joe let out an angry growl before he ran both hands through his hair. “Yeah, well. That's too ing bad. You're going to be here, with me and you're going to have the time of your life and if you don't, then I swear, I will leave you here all alone”.

Ricky made a face at his boyfriend. He didn't appreciate the cursing from him, but he could tell that he was annoyed and though he hadn't seen L.Joe's inner Hulk, he wasn't sure if he was ready for it quite yet. He forced on a wide, toothy smile and held up a thumb.

“FINE. But don't ever do this again”, Ricky said with a soft voice and reached for the blonde's cheek. When his hand was on it, he patted it rather hard and smiled even wider. “Okay?”.
L.Joe shot him a glare and instantly, Ricky removed his hand and let out a nervous chuckle. He then pointed at the glittery water. “So... shall we go bathing?”.


 




Six hours later, the two boys had cuddled up on the beach. Ricky was completely drained of energy. Though the energy drinks and bars, splashing around in the water, diving and swimming – there were some moments when Ricky accidentally tried to drown L.Joe as well, but those moments didn't count, since L.Joe ended up drowning him instead – had the energy out of him. Nonetheless, the feeling of tiredness was nice. It reminded him that he all day had been active. And, he had spent the day with his loving boyfriend. Minus the attempts of murdering Ricky, he had been very sweet and loving.


“So. Do you regret coming here?”, L.Joe asked him suddenly and planted a soft kiss on his shoulder.
The two laid on a red blanket, L.Joe on his back and Ricky on his side, his head resting on L.Joe's chest, drawing invisible circles and squares on him. L.Joe held Ricky close to him by snaking an arm around his waist.
“I'd lie if I said yes”, Ricky muttered and glanced up at his boyfriend, who clearly was mocking him. “It's been an awesome day, L.Joe”.
“Prepare yourself for an awesome night as well”, L.Joe whispered with a smirk and winked at Ricky, earning a scoff and punch in the stomach by Ricky's elbow. “Ow!”.
“ert...”, Ricky tsked under his breath and looked over at the ocean and the beautiful sunset.

The sky was colored with beautiful colors and shades of red, orange and yellow. It felt as though Ricky was in paradise, he was in the arms of the boy that he loved more than anything in the whole wide world. He let out a happy sigh and closed his eyes. A sudden fear of waking up and realizing it was all just a dream swept across him and he shivered.

“L.Joe”, he whispered softly and opened his eyes to look at his boyfriend. “Promise me one thing”.
The blonde furrowed his eyebrows in surprise, but nodded slowly. “I'd need to hear what the 'one thing' is before I promise, right?”.
Ricky gave him a wry smile before nodding. “Us – we'll always be together. No matter what. No matter if people try to tear us apart. No matter if we fight over nothing. No matter if we grow old and ugly and there are tons of beauties out there willing to be ours”.

L.Joe let out a heavy sigh before he entwined his hands with Ricky's. His eyes stayed there for a minute or two before he cleared his throat, preparing himself to answer.

“If that's what you want”, he began and then slowly caressed the other boy's hand with his thumb. “Then I promise. I'll be together with you, even if people try to split us up, even if we argue though usually you're the one having wrong and I'm right and even if you're face is all wrinkled up and your hair's gray and you can barely walk – I'll never leave your side”.
Ricky smiled and heaved himself up to gently plant a kiss on L.Joe's lips. “Saranghaeyo”.
“Mm. Nado saranghae”.