Romantically { part. 1 }

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

So... I decided to put the date of RickJoe's in two parts, because I'm such a meanie! muaha!
there will be an author's note below, so check that one out and uh, enjoy the chapter! :3
{ Romantically - Block B }

 


 

The second Ricky and L.Joe had gotten out of the school were they greeted by Ricky's grandmother and L.Joe's father's assistant. It felt so surreal, for some reason. Ricky hadn't ever met L.Joe's parents nor his assistant. He wondered why but felt like it wasn't the best timing to pop the question right there and then, so he kept quiet and smiled instead.

Ricky's grandmother smiled widely and hugged Ricky tight and praised him for being such a good student that year. It was as if he had graduated 3rd grade and was going to hit the university, which made him laugh. Oh, how he loved her exaggeration.

 

“Halmeoni”, he laughed and broke the hug. “It's just 1st grade, I have two more to go”.
The old lady placed one hand on her hip and gave Ricky a knowing look. “So? Can't a grandmother be proud of her grandson? Hm?”.
“Of course she can!”, Ricky quickly chirped and laid his arms around the old lady. “Thanks for being so supportive of me this year, I'll keep it in mind and work harder next year!”.
She hit him hard on his back and uttered an “Aigoo”. “You better work harder, or else”.

Ricky pouted and sincerely regretted ever mentioning his grandmothers exasperation. L.Joe was busy whispering to the assistant that he hadn't even noticed his boyfriend being abused by his very own grandmother.

“Where is that lovely Baekhyun anyway? He called me this morning and said he would see me”, she muttered and looked through the crowd for the mentioned boy.
“Halmeoni, he's a singer now”, Ricky sighed and received a smack on the arm. “Ow! Why do you keep hitting me, it hurts!”.
“Oh, don't be such a crybaby”, she sighed. “Omo, there's Chanyeol! - Yah, Park Chanyeol!”.

Before Ricky could say something, had the tiny woman disappeared in the crowd and left Ricky all alone with L.Joe and the assistant. The man nodded and then gave Ricky a somewhat smile, though it was utterly awkward and probably not something he found comfortable doing.

“All checked, let's go!”, L.Joe said and took Ricky by his hand and pulled him with him out of the crowd of people to a black, shiny car.
The assistant opened the door for L.Joe and Ricky and pulled that serious poker-face on. However, that suited him better than that awkward smile. It somehow reminded him of those stone-faced actors in dramas that were being loyal to the villains. Not that he found L.Joe's father a villain, but still.


“So... where are we going?”, Ricky asked, sincerely curious as he crawled inside the car and sat down on the seat close to the window, L.Joe not far behind.
After shutting the door, he gave Ricky a smirk and shook his head. “I told you yesterday that it's a surprise”, L.Joe purred in reply and leaned in to plant a soft kiss on Ricky's lips. “And I'm sorry princess, but to keep it a surprise, I'm going to have to blindfold you”.

Before Ricky could protest, had L.Joe taken out a black cloth. He looked at Ricky before he smiled, as if asking for permission and at the same time, letting him know that it wouldn't do him any harm or hurt him in any way.

Ricky leaned back on the leather seat and felt slightly annoyed that he had no idea where he was being taken to. He didn't really like surprises, he decided at that very moment as he folded his arms over his chest.
He then felt something on his lap and jumped a little in surprise. He pulled his hands to the object on his lap and then tilted his head to the side as he felt something extremely soft underneath his hands.

“It's just me babe”, L.Joe chuckled and kissed his hand. “I give you permission to touch my hair”.
Ricky wrinkled his nose and looked down on his lap, even though he couldn't see anything due to the blindfold.
“Yah, since when do I need you permission to do anything?”, he asked, his voice coming of as if his feelings had been hurt and made sure to emphasize the last word.
L.Joe just snickered and playfully pulled Ricky's hand on his lips to bite. “I'm your master, of course you need permission to do anything”.
“OW! THAT HURT!”, Ricky hissed and tried to reach for the blindfold and get it off, he didn't like how L.Joe was being an and him not being able to do anything about it. But, his hands were clasped around L.Joe's. “Yah...”.

“Just rest, Mr. Jung will tell us when we're there”, L.Joe shushed Ricky down and closed his eyes to take a short nap.

 

Half an hour later, had the car come to a stop and Mr. Jung quickly got out of the car to open. To his surprise, was his boss's son sleeping on his friend's lap. He cleared his throat and weakly called on the young master, in an attempt to wake him up.

Ricky grunted as a low voice reached his ears and he shook the weight in his lap to life.

“We're here, pabo”, Ricky muttered and felt how L.Joe got up and took him by the hand.
“Oh arasseo. Follow me”.

Ricky held L.Joe's hand tightly and put his other on top of their entwined hands as he got out of the car.

He weren't too scared of where they possibly could be, but his heart beat faster anyway. And more so did his heart quicken it's pace when weird noises reached his ears. He jumped every now and then and moved his one hand to wrap it around L.Joe's arm.


The blonde chuckled and whispered that he had nothing to be afraid of.
“It's easy for you to say, you can freaking see everything! I can only hear weird, loud noises that scares the crap out of me! Oh my god, what was that?! Are there people around us? Are we in the subway? Yah, take off this blindfold if we're in the subway, I don't want people to think of me as someone you're kidnapping. Oh my god, now that I think about it, it does feel like I'm being kidnapped. Yah, this is not good. I'm only seventeen years old and I'm being kidnapped!”.
“Ricky!”, L.Joe barked and laughed. “Re-lax! We're not in the subway, there are no people around us AND, you're not being kidnapped! I told you that it's a surprise!”.

 

Ricky swallowed, he was not the least at ease. He didn't know if he could truly trust L.Joe, those weird sounds scared him. It was slightly similar to drums, only twenty times bigger and louder.

“Here are some stairs, like five of them. I'm right here, so you won't fall or anything”, L.Joe whispered softly into his ear. “Thanks for the ride, Mr. Jung. I'll see ya around”.
“Yes, master Lee”, the assistant said and then walked away, Ricky guessed.
He gulped and lifted his one foot for the first step. It went pretty well and he got up on the second, third, fourth and fifth. It ended up pretty well, in Ricky's opinion and he felt relieved – until suddenly, there was that last step in which he had no idea of even existed. So instead of lifting his foot up in the air to take that last step, he simply walked forward and stumbled over it.

 

“OMO, I'M GOING TO DIE, GOING TO DIE, THIS IS WHERE I DIE!”, he screamed in fear and heard the familiar, husky chuckling from behind.
“Yeah, you're dying right now, totally”, sarcasm flowing out from the blonde behind him, made the lower lip of Ricky's to tremble. So he might have just exaggerated a little, little bit... there was no need for L.Joe to use sarcasm on him. Especially not with the circumstances!

“I-I-It's not the time to be funny”, Ricky whined with a low voice.
“I told you that I got you, though. You thought I was lying?”, L.Joe said behind him and first then, did Ricky realize that he hadn't fallen – L.Joe held him steadily so he only bent forward in a weird posture.
He blushed and muttered a low thanks before he gently got pushed inside a room with no wind or anything like that. The soft material underneath him seemed a lot like a sofa, or maybe a clothed arm chair of some kind.

 

“Now what?”, Ricky asked L.Joe, whom he guessed had taken the seat next to him.
“Now... we lean back and wait another hour or two. The second where there, I'll remove the cloth, kay?”.
Ricky sighed but formed a smile. He trusted L.Joe and so, he nodded. “Arasso. I can still touch your hair, right?”.
The chuckle from the blonde was more than enough as an answer, and Ricky quickly reached for the blonde and let his hands travel over the boy's arm until finally, they reached the silky smooth blonde hair.  

 


 

as promised, there would be an author's note. so... I thought things over and... I decided that... I will make a sequel to 
Hyung... saranghaeyo! however, I'm still going through some ideas of a proper sequel. I noticed that a lot of you wanted
a ChunJo/ChangJi sequel, while some wanted a RickJoe sequel. so, I'm going to have to decide on that as well. ^o^
/ don't worry though, I'm not ending HS quite yet! ;p
ALSO! i made another poster for HS. liking it? :D of course, it does not match with the chapter at all.......... sorry if it
gave you guys false expections... jeongmal mianhae! <3