I'd lie if I said i didn't miss you

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

I too can't believe I'm updating this... SO fast. I haven't proof-read it, just so ya'll know. (when do I ever, lol.) no, but I usually proof-read one time, paragraph-wise. sometimes. if i'm not too lazy. i'll try to update as much as possible from now on. (did ya'll notice this story's gone on for almost a year? 1 YEAR?!?!?!?!?!) "Hyung... saranghaeyo!" is turning 1 year next friday. 
to all of you that upvoted this story... thank you soooo much! I'll do something really speshul for you guise. 
/yeah, the subbies are too many for me to like, tag, buut I love you all equally. *sends flying kiss*

Cappulate Cjloveskpop gothprincess666 theJoker TaeminRickyLover
remilovesyou YukiMaxx3 BrideDeJunpeiMi badvolkan91 OnlyForYa


 


 




Days passed without a single word spoken between Ricky and L.Joe. Ricky wanted to talk to him, but his attempts weren't noticeable, but ignored. He watched L.Joe from a distance as he carried on his life as normal; he went to his classes, didn't pay attention and went to the next one. When the day was over, would he leave the school to do... God knows what. He even went back to his old friends, Jonghyun and Chansung. Though they weren't as mean as before, were their power just as strong as ever. It was as if the kingkas hadn't ever split up. The other students didn't seem to mind, the girls were happy to see them united again, because now, they had a reason to drool all over L.Joe.

Ricky sat situated in the cafeteria together with Kevin. It was funny how he in such a short time had gone from being somewhat popular, to a nobody. Just like when he had first started in the school. Not even Eunhee was around, which saddened Ricky. She had mentioned going to USA to visit her relatives and family members. But with only one week left in school before graduation, would she make it back home until then?

Like always were Kevin seated on the opposite chair of Ricky's, having a book beside his bowl of soup and glasses that rested safely at the tip of his nose. Their conversation wasn't very lively, because of Kevin reading between every spoon he shoved inside his mouth.
Ricky sighed. He couldn't understand how everything had come to this point. All the fun in his life was pretty much gone and along with the fun, had the happiness left as well.

A heartbreaking laughter filled the cafeteria, that caught not only Ricky's attention, but Kevin's as well. The two looked up from their meals – and book, and found their new roommate, Lee Joon or whatever the guy's name was, standing by the food court laughing like there was no tomorrow.

“What the heck...”, Kevin whispered and removed his glasses to take a closer look at the boy, but he didn't seem to find anything that was funny, at all.
The boy before Lee Joon turned around and gave him a sour and furious expression. “It's not funny”, he mouthed sternly.
“Roommate, it is funny!”, Lee Joon croaked and clapped his hands in excitement. “You missed your bowl and poured soup on your tray!”.

Ricky and Kevin exchanged an eye and touched their necks in embarrassment. They couldn't believe someone would make such a big deal over that, it wasn't at all that funny.

“He's lucky Chansung's not as he was before”, Kevin muttered and closed his book. “He'd get punched in the face otherwise”.
“Mm”, Ricky mumbled and stabbed his sausage and popped it inside his mouth. “I guess he's... fun-loving”.
“Very so”, Kevin quickly quirped and motioned for Ricky to hurry up. “He's heading here, quickly eat up”.

But before Ricky could even process what Kevin had said were Lee Joon headed towards their table with a lovely smile spread over his lips. He waved at them and sat down next to Kevin.

“Annyeong chingus'!”, he greeted and checked their food. “Oh, you're not eating Korean food”.
Ricky looked down at his plate and then nodded. “Mm...”.
Lee Joon just smiled and then nodded. “It's very brace of you to try out new things. Who know's what you'd miss out if you didn't! Your name is Ricky, right? Lovely-Ricky”.
“Oh. How'd you know about that nickname?”, Ricky asked him, in a slightly more interested voice.
“People always talk about you! I've heard like, a hundred things about you! I feel like we're super close!”, Lee Joon chuckled and nudged Kevin on the side. “You however, are quite the mystery. Kevin Woo... are you a foreigner?”.
Kevin coughed and nodded slowly. “I'm from California, so yes”.
Lee Joon blinked and then looked down on his plate to eat some of his noodles. He then leaned over the table to Ricky and whispered something that brought a smile upon his lips. “Poor kid, he's from a totally unknown place”.

That's when Ricky caught the Seoul accent and the two talked about Seoul. Lee Joon told him that his mother had passed out and his father had blamed him – because apparently, had his stupidity caused the old woman to faint. It all sounded so ridiculous to Ricky, but he couldn't do anything that to laugh at pretty much everything Lee Joon had to say. He then told Ricky about a time when some friends and him went to the beach and girls were drawn towards them because of their looks, and his impressive body.

“People always tell me to shut up whenever I meet new people. Or well, my friends does. And so does my dad. He used to take me to some really boring parties to like, socialize with his partners kids. But they all just left, claiming they had other things to do. And look, I'm not the smartest kid, that I know, but I ain't some retard or anything”, Lee Joon said and made swan-like gestures with his hands. “I'm a genius”.

Kevin sat back on his chair, his arms folded across his chest. He was not impressed, Ricky could tell, but he didn't say anything. He just smiled and made some friendly comments every now and then.

“Genius...”, Ricky said with a low voice and laughed. “Yeah, sure. If that's what you think, then sure”.
“I am though!”, Lee Joon exclaimed and stared at him with widened eyes. “Once you see me perform, you'll see! Everyone will change their minds, I promise! Those kingkas or whatever, are going to kneel down and kiss my shoes. I swear!”.

Ricky smiled awkwardly and nodded. Even though Lee Joon was taking it a little too seriously was he fond of the guy.
The three finished their food, it took them about an hour to do so, due to Joon's never ending chatting. Though Kevin wasn't too happy about it, showed he no sign of being bored or annoyed. Then again, he he was that kind of person. He wouldn't show people his dislikes or tell them what he got annoyed at.

When Ricky looked for his blonde boy-
ex, boyfriend, he noticed that he was nowhere in sight. It brought sadness in him and he looked down at his tray, as if trying to restrain himself from crying. Ever since the two so dramatically had broken up with each other had Ricky cried almost every night. Kevin had asked him why and even hugged him to comfort him, but he'd just lie and tell Kevin that it was a habit of his. Well, it wasn't much of a lie since it had indeed become a habit of his.

“You coming, Ricky?”, Lee Joon asked and looked over his shoulder with a broad smile spread over his face.
Ricky snapped out of his thoughts and nodded before quickly walking after Lee Joon and Kevin out of the cafeteria.

“I have English now”, Kevin said and excused himself.
Lee Joon blinked and then widened his eyes. “Oh, me too! Wait up Kevin-ah! - See you later, Ricky!”.

And just like that, were Ricky left alone. He sighed and stared down on the floor and his hands automatically moved towards the pockets of his pants. A very unhappy expression fell over his face as he walked towards his classroom.
Students that walked towards him bumped into him carelessly, maybe to quickly get to class, maybe because they no longer saw a reason to act nice towards him. Someone even pushed Ricky to come through, and he could've sworn the guy that did it, smirked victoriously afterward. He wished he was invisible at that moment. To become one with the school and never have to feel anything ever again. But he wasn't.

“Watch where you're going, ”, someone sneered at him. He wanted to slap the boy's face and throw a fit, but he swallowed and bowed apologetically and walked on.

He didn't stop until he felt something warm wrapped around his wrist. When he looked to his left, was there a pleasant feeling of ease and joy that filled him from the bottom of his heart and all over his body. He wouldn't usually smile so randomly at someone who wasn't showing much affection to him, but gosh, he couldn't resist.

“Hyung...”, he whined almost inaudible and got yanked by the male student to a hall that were less crowded than the first one.

Not much of a conversation went on between the two equally tall boys. They just looked at each other, Ricky with something loving in his eyes and the other with something sharp and insecure. It was obvious that neither of them liked the silence, yet, no one dared to break it. It seemed as though the silence was the only thing that kept their protective walls around them.

As if they had read each other's minds, they closed the distance between them and locked themselves together with a single touch of their lips.
Ricky's eyes fluttered close and his arms instinctively made their way up to the boy's neck where he entwined his fingers in the boy's soft, blonde hair. The other's hands pulled Ricky close to his body. The passion and longing in the kiss seemed to surprise both of them, as they pulled away and stared wide-eyed at each other, panting heavily.

“I missed you”. The words that left Ricky's lips whipped the boy with surprise and he looked away, swallowing hard before he dared to meet Ricky's eyes again. “So much”.
The boy leaned in for another kiss, but this one was filled with emotions of regret and hurt. He must have suffered just as much as Ricky had.

Ricky got pulled into the mens' toilets and without even knowing it, had tears started to run down his cheeks. The boy cupped his hands gently underneath Ricky's chin and pulled his face up as he looked at the crying boy with a soft expression. He leaned in and kissed Ricky's eyes, his nose and then his lips.

“No words. Just actions”, the boy said in a suggestive, yet begging tone. Ricky nodded and leaned his chin on the boy's shoulder.

For almost a quarter were the two situated in the mens' washing room, hugging each other tightly, not wanting to let go. Afraid that once they did, reality would hit them and they'd return to their normal, empty state and go on with their lives.

“Hyung...”, Ricky whispered suddenly. “I'm sorry”. Just like that, had his walls collapsed completely and his pride with it. Even though he wasn't the only one to blame.
“Ssch”, the boy said in a soothing, emotional voice. “Don't say anything”.

Ricky sniffed and placed a soft kiss on the boy's neck and cheekbone before he let go and took one step back. He couldn't live like that anymore. He wasn't going to return to a life where he'd rather be ignored and invisible than perfectly visible and targeted. He hated how weak he was and how everything evolved around one person. However, that person was one he'd easily claim to be his only everything.

“Ricky”, the boy said with a firm voice and took him by the hand. A smile performed over his lips and then the chuckle that made Ricky's heart skip a beat. “I want you to know that after this... I'm not going to let you go. Not even if you beg me too. Not even if your feelings change and you'll fall for someone else. I'm... in love with you, and I only realized that after being a complete and.. well, you name it”.

Relief displayed over Ricky's face and he let out a soft breath before he squeezed the boy's hand. He smiled wryly at him and didn't notice the blush that spread over his face.

“You don't have to worry about that”, he said confidently and removed the gap between them. “Because I too am in love with you. Lee Byunghun-ssi”.
L.Joe made a grimace. “Not... that name”.
“Wae?”.
“Because to you...”, he said with a smirk and dabbed Ricky's temple. “I'm Master L.Joe”.