Crying in the rain

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Okay, before we throw hate at me for not updating in more than 2 weeks... let's just... admire this piece of complete hotness?
This is L.Joe. Yes. L.Joe. It took me forever to actually believe that this... "imma--the--out-of-you" was L.Joe. IS L.JOE.
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS L.JOE............................................... LYKE. LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION. IT'S LIKE...

DALJFHASJFHGSKJDFHGKJHDSGKJDSFHG



Okay. now, let's get on with the chapter. *breathes heavily while trying to present chapter 49*
and oh yeah. please don't kill me. please... I'm begging you. please~

 



Ricky”, L.Joe said sternly. “Don't you dare go after him. You're with me now. And if you're going after him, then we're over”.
Ricky stared at L.Joe with wide eyes. Wha-what?


Ricky blinked at his boyfriend and felt his jaw fall open. He must've heard wrong, he thought and wanted to shake his boyfriend's hand off of him. But his thoughts lingered and faded at the mere look of the blonde's eyes. Not only were they pinched black, but they were glaring almost daringly at him. For the first time did Ricky scoff in disbelief.


“Mwo? You... you're not serious right now, are you?”, Ricky asked, his voice light but far from friendly.
He knew that L.Joe was quite possessive and jealous of him being with anyone else than himself. But all of those other times had been innocent and cute actions that Ricky hadn't taken too seriously.
“I am serious. Give me a reason why I shouldn't be that”, L.Joe snarled almost furiously and pulled Ricky closer to his body. He was sure that if it was possible, then L.Joe would've shot lasers with those eyes.
“You're being too much right now, L.Joe-yah”, Ricky replied with a voice he hoped was something similar to snarl L.Joe had given him, but it was more of a whine mixed shriek. “Let go of me right now!”.

L.Joe stared at him and nodded. “I'm being too much? I?! Then what about you, huh?! You didn't call me once during those days, and you didn't even tell me why! Do you have any idea how I felt?!”.
Ricky tensed up and swallowed before squeezing his eyes shut, as if building his confidence up before he replied. “I'm not going to do this right now. It's so stupid”.
“What? Stupid? You don't care about my feelings, don't you? Wow... thank you, Ricky. Really. Thank you”.
“Oh my God, I can't believe you went there... of course I care about your feelings! Most of the time, that's the only thing I think about!”.
“Yeah right... you're just as self centered and egocentric as Kai”.
“What was that?”, Ricky said and felt both of his eyes widen in complete shock. Though Kai was his friend and all of that, was it true that he was pretty self centered. But Ricky? He wasn't. Not even the least!

L.Joe his lower lip and looked away, before letting out a bittersweet chuckle. He too couldn't believe the words Ricky said and grew even more annoyed at him.

“No, I'm not going to do this right now. This is not worth my time nor energy. Goodbye L.Joe”, Ricky hissed and turned around to put on his shoes and leave the house.
Before he opened the door, L.Joe said something that he was sure broke his heart.

“Go. And don't ing come back. We're over, Ricky. Have fun with your precious Changjo”.

All of his instincts told him to turn around and explain his situation right there and then. He wanted to let L.Joe know exactly how much he loved him and that there was nothing of that sort that he felt toward Changjo, that he saw the boy as a younger brother. But he just bit his lips together and threw the door open and left.
He shook his head and swallowed the tears that were about to leave his eyes. He had fought with L.Joe a couple of times before, but it hadn't been as intense as that. It hadn't hurt his feelings that way ever.
He stuck both of his hands inside his pockets and hurriedly walked down the gray street. He wasn't at all sure where to go nor how to get home. He had to find Changjo before he went home, that was for sure. But how would he find that brunette here?
Though the streets weren't too filled with people, were there enough to make Ricky completely confused. He bit his lower lip and tried to walk on his tippy toes, and sometimes even jump to caught a glimpse of the brown hair.

After about twenty minutes of intense searching, Ricky gave up and fished out his phone to call the boy. As he held the phone in his hand, did a droplet of water hit it. Ricky widened his eyes and looked up at the sky to receive yet another shock – the sky was freaking clouded in all kinds of gray, signaling bad weather.

“Oh no”, Ricky muttered to himself and quickly found Changjo's number and held the phone close to his ear while he searched for a café or something likely to escape getting rained at.
But finding a café at this... luxurious area of Busan was like trying to find a needle in a haysack. Impossible. There were houses as far as his eye could reach. And hotels. Probably 4 stars hotels that wouldn't allow people like him inside.

“Hallo?”.
The familiar voice brought ease inside Ricky and he exhaled. “Oh thank god you answered... where are you right now?”.
The boy sighed and was probably about to sigh, but stopped himself. “Why do you care?”.
Ricky blinked a couple of times. “W-what do you mean? Of course I care about you! You are my friend, Changjo!”.
“Yeah, whatever...”, Changjo muttered his voice giving off an annoyed feel. “Don't call me again. For your own sake”.
“Changjo, don't hang up!”, Ricky screamed and stopped in his tracks. Without even knowing it, had he stomped with his one foot on the ground, like a stubborn kid in a candy shop. “P-please, don't ha-hang up, oh?”.
“I don't have anything to say to you”, Changjo replied sternly, which brought Ricky back to the scene where he had... where he had fought with L.Joe.

Without even knowing it, did tears slowly roll down his cheeks. That last thing L.Joe had said went on repeat inside his head. Go. And don't ing come back. What did that mean? Don't come back? Come back... as in... yeah, L.Joe probably meant for him not to go back to Chunji's house. That was probably it. Yes.
We're over, Ricky. And that... no matter how Ricky tried to twist and turn on the truth with that, it didn't make sense at all. Why would he break up with him?

“Yoboseo? Ricky? A-are you crying right now?”.
Ricky shook his head and swallowed before letting out a chuckle, that sounded much like a cry for help.
“M-me? No, wh-why would I cry, huh? I-I'm not crying, haha”, he replied and swallowed one more time, because his voice had failed him completely and was not only off tune but also cracked at the very end of the sentence.
“Yah”, Changjo snarled. “Where are you? Right now, where are you? I'm going there”.
Ricky his lips and felt the saltiness of his tears at the tip of his tongue. Oh, this is just great, he thought and looked around to find out where he was at.

“I'm... by that enormous hotel...”, Ricky sobbed and couldn't properly read what the sign said. Frustratingly, he let out a moan and hit himself on the forehead. Why was he crying?
“Oh, I know where that is. Don't go anywhere, wait for me”, Changjo said and then hung up.

By the time he did, it immediately started pouring rain. Ricky let out yet another sob and allowed himself to cry. The people around him, set up their umbrellas and started running. Nobody noticed the black haired boy who stood still in the rain, crying his eyes out.
It took about forty seconds for Ricky to get completely soaked wet and another 500 until Changjo arrived with a huge, black umbrella to cover himself from the rain.

Ricky's lips trembled and had changed color from red-pink to purple-blue. He was shaking and let out noises that probably was suppose to sound like apologies.

“Yah! Why are you standing here?!”, Changjo yelled and held the umbrella over Ricky's head, to shield him from the cold rain. “You're going to get sick, you idiot!”.
The shaking stopped Ricky from talking and he shook his shoulders, while looking at Changjo with red coated eyes.
“Aish... let's quickly get inside”, he muttered and pulled Ricky with him inside the hotel.

Changjo told Ricky to stay in the isle while he checked them in to their room. How he now had managed to book a room for them or even had the time to do so was a mystery Ricky'd have to solve later.
Changjo returned in no time and brought Ricky with him to the elevator.

“H-hey... why'd you leave Chunji's house, hm?”, Changjo asked awkwardly and pushed the 11th button.
Ricky swallowed and shook his shoulders. He himself didn't have the answer to that. He looked away and hugged himself in an attempt to regain his warmth.
“Hey... here”, Changjo said and removed his sweater and put it around Ricky's shoulders. “Just until we get inside the room. And you get a hot shower or bath or... whatever”.

Changjo being awkward was the last thing Ricky needed at that moment. He needed L.Joe. He was, sadly and unfortunately enough, the only one who could really comfort and console him when he was in that state of mind.

The elevator stopped and Changjo carefully took Ricky by his hand and led him to their room. He seemed nervous, he couldn't properly open the door due to intense shaking. The chuckle that left his lips wasn't even... funny, at all. It was just awkward.

When the two got inside, was Ricky surprised to see that it was a quite simple room. There was a bedroom and a bathroom, which was enough for both of them in one way – but there was a single bed. That fit only one person. How Changjo had thought of them sharing it was one heck of a question. Wait a second – why had he booked a room in the first place?

“I think there's a bath tub, so you can... warm up in there. And I'll send your clothes to uh, the dry cleaner”, Changjo said and motioned for Ricky to get inside the bathroom.
“Changjo”, Ricky said. “Why are you doing this?”.
The boy hesitated first, but then nodded and awkwardly scratched the back of his head. “You... you came after me. No one's ever done that before...”.

It wasn't really convincing Ricky, but he was too tired to put up with a discussion. He obediently went inside the bathroom and the water in the tub. He got himself undressed when the tub was half-filled and carefully hopped inside.
The water was a little hotter than Ricky had imagined, so it burned his skin for a short while. But as his body got used to the temperature, it became really nice and relaxing.

“I'll... get your clothes... and uhm, I'll be outside... come out when you're ready”, Changjo muttered and picked Ricky's wet clothes up from the floor and left the bathroom and the room.
Ricky leaned his head on the tub and closed his eyes. He tried his best to not think about L.Joe and all of that, but it was hard as he still couldn't believe L.Joe no longer was his. He... was no longer L.Joe's Ricky. He was just... Ricky, the kid from Seoul. A nobody.
He bit hard on his lips to prevent himself from crying again. But he... missed L.Joe in such a ridiculous amount that he found hard to believe himself.

Minutes passed and Ricky finally got up from the tub and wrapped himself tightly in the white coat that hung beside the door. He tied the rope hard around his waist and left the bathroom without checking himself in the mirror first.
Changjo laid in the bed and watched some variety show that was on the tv. He glanced to his side and made place for Ricky on the bed and kept on watching the TV.

“What're you watching?”, Ricky asked, though he wasn't interested. Washing would always make him feel nice and clean afterward, but that evening, it didn't.
“Running man...”, Changjo answered absentmindedly and turned off the TV suddenly. “Are you alright?”.
Ricky nodded, though his facial expression spoke otherwise. “Sure”.
“Hey, hey”, Changjo said and sat up on the bed and placed one hand on Ricky's shoulder. “Talk to me. I hate seeing you like this”.
“Seeing me like what?”, Ricky asked him with an annoyed voice. “I'm tired. Scoot out so I can sleep”.
“Wait a second”, Changjo begged him with a soft voice. “If you're not going to talk, then I am. I... have to tell you something that's been on my mind for... quite a long time. Don't freak out”.

Ricky rolled his eyes and sat up straight on the bed. What could Changjo possible tell him, he wondered. Had he... ditched school, again? Had he gone shopping with Chunji, again? Had he made a new friend? Or gotten into a fight, again? Why was everything that popped up in Ricky's mind all... the same? He usually thought happy thoughts whenever Changjo came in mind.

“Ikindoflikeyouokay?”, Changjo said in one quick sentence that Ricky didn't even hear.
He blinked a couple of times and shrugged. “Yeah, I totally got that. Idiot...”, he mumbled and suddenly felt Changjo's hands cup his face.
The two looked deeply into each other's eyes, before Changjo pulled Ricky in for a kiss.

 




/ 2hyun - ChangRick kiss... I'm so sorry... I just... I don't even know... look at maknae's jawline... insane...