I Love You, Too

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

E P I L O U G E

 

It was amazing how the two boys grew closer ever since their date in Japan. The two years in high school sped by faster than either of them thought was possible and before they knew it, they were about to graduate and move on with their lives and upgrade themselves to college. Though Ricky wasn't too happy about the thought of having another three years of school – without neither of his friends by his side.
Kevin was going back to America, Joon was off to some fancy art school to persue his dancing, Ken was going to travel around the world before going to college. Eunhee was dropping out of school completey (!) Apparently, she had taken some extra classes in the summers and had snatched a job as a coordi noona (!) and the friend of L.Joe's, V, he had transferred to his boyfriend's school so he had no idea what that kid was up to.
Sohee and Suzy were both going to colleges where they only went half of the time and the other, they worked. Sohee as a waitress and Suzy as a kinder garten teacher.

What was most shocking, if anything could top the fact that the smartest girl in school was dropping out of school all too suddenly to be with her beloved, famous boyfriend and best friend, was L.Joe's situation. Not once had he mentioned his plans for the future. Whenever Ricky brought up the subject, he would just shrug and say that he wanted to focus on them before he thought of colleges. It was really frustrating hearing that all the time, but Ricky figured L.Joe soon would make up his mind. He was after all, L.Joe.

Situated next to Kevin and Joon – for some reason, those two had grown awkward with each other, but since Ricky was friends with both of them, he couldn't choose one over the other. He had no idea what had caused the two to act so wierdly around each other, he had hoped that it was a mere phase the two went through, but that phase had gone on for quite some time now.
Every 3rd year students had gathered in the gym again, listening to the teachers speech and praises and whatknot, Ricky wasn't paying attention to anyone of them. He was busy looking for his brunette boyfriend. Yes, L.Joe had matured and grown away from the constant dying of his hair, so he had gone to Chunji's hair salon and dyed it brown and it had been brown for the past three months.

“Where is he?”, Ricky muttered under his breath and sighed.
Kevin noticed and gave him a weak smile. “I'm sure he's just late again. Don't worry too much about it”.
“Yeah, I guess... but on the last day? Would he really miss that?”, Ricky replied and sighed in defeat. His boyfriend was quite something, really. “He said he would come...”.

Kevin grabbed Ricky's hand and gave it a squeeze, before smiling sweetly at him. As if reassuring him that there probably was just another stunt by the kingka. He sighed and nodded slowly.


 

 

GIMHAE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

 

L.Joe chewed on his lower lip frustratingly and looked to his right where his best friend. Giving off a sort of loser & beggar-like look with the mismatched clothing and tousled hair almost made L.Joe cringe. He couldn't believe how he had gotten himself into a situation like the one he was in at that moment. It was the day of his graduation and he was stuck in his very own car to drop his friend at the airport.

An hour ago, had everything been fine. He had gotten himself dressed up with even more care than he usually did. He had the couple bracelet around his wrist and a goofy smile over his lips. Four years of high school had finally paid of and he was getting out of it. And he was doing it with Ricky. In all honesty, it was all thanks to that guy that he'd be able to get himself through. If it weren't for that little punk, he'd probably have another year to go.

Staring at his reflection in the mirror, he smirked. He looked really good. Just like a kingka should, he though and made some final touch ups on the brown hair before he grabbed a hold of his phone and went out of his bathroom, at his father's house.

“Byunghun-ah”, the old man said with a proud smile spread over his lips. “Get that diploma and make your dad proud”.
L.Joe bit his lips to prevent himself from smiling back. “Yeah, of course”. It was almost surreal, he had never seen his dad that happy and proud before, the less had he heard him talk with such a sweet voice.

L.Joe walked passed the man, but stopped. “Oh and dad. I'll probably go out celebrating with my friends afterward, just so you know”.
The man let out a chuckle and placed a hand on his shoulder. “Fine. But tomorrow... how does it sound if just you and I went to celebrate, hm?”.
That, made the ends of L.Joe's lips to curl into a wide, toothy smile. “Y-yeah, sure. Let's do that”.
“I look forward to it. Son”.

After that, L.Joe had felt as though he walked on air. Everything suddenly seemed so bright and people around him so colorful and happy. He had even waved his hands to random people and thanked for the great, warm and sunny weather.

By the time he reached the school gates, he was suddenly snatched to the side by non other than his best friend. The usual reaction of L.Joe's would be a scowl and a hard smack on the arm for scaring him half to death and also making him late to the graduation ceremony. But he just smiled and pulled the guy in for a bear hug.

“Minsoo-yah! What brings you here?”, he asked with a cheery voice and only pulled the guy away to look him in the eyes. “Aing, who cares! You're here and have officially made my day perfect!”.
C.A.P cringed and pushed L.Joe off of him. “Are you high?”.
Another
normal reaction from L.Joe would be a sigh and a glare that'd have your wish you'd never opened your mouth in the first place. Oh yes, the glare that shot daggers. But he just let out a lovely, soft chuckle and shook his head, exclaiming his happiness.

“Yeah”, C.A.P said, his voice sharp as a knife with disbelief linger around it. “Right. Anyway. I'm off to my folks in California. Care to drive me there? My car literally died and Yubin's pissed at me for some reason”.
L.Joe listened to the boy and slowly nodded at each word he said. He couldn't understand why he simply couldn't grab a cab or take the bus, then again, C.A.P had never been an easy person nor a very smart one either for that fact. And, L.Joe was not in a state where he couldn't refuse his friend.
He gave the boy a broad, toothy smile and nodded. “Yeah, sure. I'll just call my dad's assistant and have him drive here”.
C.A.P's lips curled into a wide grin and he wrapped his arms, thankfully, around the smaller boy and even planted a kiss on his neck to show his appreciation. That made L.Joe cringe and immediately push the boy off.
“Don't push it”, he warned and cleared his throat and awkwardly tried to remove the little saliva that had escaped the boy's lips. Just ew.
“You're happiness made me happy too, I guess”, C.A.P grinned and shrugged. “Really though, thanks a lot dude. If you weren't Ricky's BF, I'd kiss you on the lips”.
“C.A.P”, L.Joe said firmly as he pulled out the rectangular device out of his jean pocket. “You need to zip the heck up or I will punch you in the face”.
“Aw, you wouldn't- never mind”, C.A.P looked away as he received L.Joe's signature glare.

L.Joe found it amazing how his best friend so easily could turn his happy mood into such a bad one. Then again, it wasn't all too surprising. That personality of C.A.P's wasn't the very best. He was either too flirtatious, too attention-seeking or very rarely, angry.

“I hope it's not too much of a bother... yeah, I'm outside my school. Thanks man. I'll never forget this. Yeah, okay. Bye”, L.Joe made the conversation quick and slipped the phone back inside his pocket. “He'll be here in five. Now, I suggest you keep your mouth shut because I
will punch you. And don't ever kiss me again. That's just... ew, man. Don't”.
The boy just rolled his eyes but nodded and pulled two fingers over his lips, as if zipping them together. Such a child, L.Joe thought and sighed.

 

GIMHAE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

 

L.Joe let out another sigh and squeezed his eyes shut, in an attempt to not let the frustration and anger pour out of his lips and eyes.

“Hey man”, C.A.P said and popped out a pink colored lollipop out of his mouth that he diligently on for the past minute. “You want me to get you some American snickers when I get back? I know you like 'em”.
“Bang. Min. Soo”, L.Joe replied with his teeth gritted together. “You can shove your damn snickers up your . I need to go, so you have to get off”.
The boy blinked at L.Joe with furrowed eyebrows. “Mwo? Wae?”.
“I graduate from high school today”.
“Oh...”, C.A.P replied swiftly and then widened his eyes. “EH?! Yah, why didn't you say that in the first place?! Yah, turn around right now and freaking go!”.

L.Joe raised a brow and glanced at the boy who popped the lollipop inside his mouth. At that moment, he could have just kicked the guy out of his car and then run over him. But he held back – he was graduating. And his dad had been so very proud of him – and simply asked the guy, in a very nice way, to get out of his car so he wouldn't miss the whole thing.

It didn't take L.Joe long before he parked his car outside the school and jogged inside. He realized that the hours spent at the gym sure paid off. With a smirk spread over his lips, he reached the gym and opened the door and entered. As on cue, was his name called.
He fixed his shirt and coolly walked up to the little podium where his homeroom teacher stood, alongside some other teachers and the principal.
L.Joe received his diploma and bowed before quickly turning around to find himself a seat on the bleachers, which wasn't too difficult as the students made space for him immediately.

When the last students had received their diplomas, L.Joe looked over the crowded bleachers and found his lovely, little boyfriend in between Kevin and Joon. He his lips, feeling slightly annoyed by the fact that he wasn't anywhere near him. By the look of it, he was pissed over something. What that possibly could be, L.Joe had no idea and wasn't too curious of why either. If he could guess, he'd guess that it probably involved him.

“Yah!”, an angered Ricky shouted when the ceremony had finally come to an end and students poured out of the gym to celebrate. L.Joe froze in his tracks, involuntarily, and bit hard on his lower lip before he turned around with a wide smile over his lips.
“Ricky!”, he exclaimed and quickly wrapped his arms around the boy and spun him around. “We graduated! Yaaay! Let's celebrate!”.
Ricky laughed loudly and smacked L.Joe on his shoulders to make him put him down. “You really , you know that right?”.
L.Joe just smiled at the boy and kissed him full on the lips. “Yeah yeah, but you love me anyway”.
Ricky hesitated first, but then smiled. “Yeah. I do”.
“Then the feeling is mutual”, L.Joe replied and cupped the boy's head. “I love you too”.

 



so... this is where it all ends, huh? the two boys finally confessed their true feelings for each other.
L.Joe ended up dying his hair brown and sticked with it. ;o; 

- naaaaaaaaaaah, this ain't the end! i'm working on the sequel, so don't worry! DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE!
DON'T! do push the upvote button though. :D yeah, do that lovelies! :D 

as for the sequel... HERE IT EEEEEEEES! it'll probably take a little while before i write the first chapter,
i got like... a graphic shop and two other fics on my hands as well. but i'm sure you understand, you've
all been with me for... well, some of you, more than a year. and to you guys... SARANGHAE~
seriously. lots and lots of love to you guys. c: