State of Shock

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Ricky's POV
Is this for real? This can't be real.
Are you for real? I must be dreaming.
Is this for real? This can't be real.
"Bad to Di Bone" Brick and Lace

When Ricky woke up, he felt sore. His body ached, and he had absolutely no idea why. It was as if he had been and worked out for a whole day, but he didn't recall himself ever leaving the dorm to work out. He had never even been in a gym before, so why would he suddenly go to one now? He grunted, maybe Kai had dragged him along. If that had been the case, then Ricky would've understood and accepted it and NEVER go to one ever, ever again. His body was just not... meant to look like a body builder's. Sure, he would've liked it if he had got some chocolate squared abs on his stomach...

"He's waking up".

Ricky sighed at the sound of Kevin's voice. He tried to lift himself up with his elbows, and actually managed to do so. His eyes looked around the light room, and met three pairs of eyes staring at him, very closely. He frowned and gave them a terrified look, and held up one hand in the air, and pushed the closest head away from him. It's not that he had anything against being close to people, but when he had just woken up and he didn't even know what day it was, well yeah, it was giving him the creeps.

"Uhm... guys... not cool staring at me like that" He said, with a shaky voice, and wondered what was up with their sad faces. "What's wrong? Did I... do something wierd in my sleep?".
Fear rushed through his body, as he quickly covered his mouth with his both hands. HAD HE BEEN TALKING IN HIS SLEEP?! Had he said something... wierd? 

"A-ani-yah" Kai said, stuttering and bit his lower lip, looking like he had trouble finding words to say.
"Ricky-yah. Are you- ...gwenchana?" Kevin asked, with a low voice and looked like he would start to cry right on the spot.

Ricky shrugged and felt both his eyebrow raise into a confused look. "I'm a little sore, but otherwise, I'm fine, thank you for asking. Wae?".

Baekhyun sat down on the bed beside him, and gave him a serious look, even though his lips had formed a warm smile. "Changhyunnie..." He began, and poke Ricky's cheek, making him slap the hand away and release a high pitched 'OW!'. "You are not okay. You're ing beaten up, from head to ing toe, and you're acting like you're ing okay?! What the is wrong with you?! Don't you feel any ing pain?!"

Ricky shivered at the rage Baekhyun spit out, and hadn't prepared himself at all to it. He looked down on his arms, and legs and widened his eyes in shock. They were covered with blue and black circles. How did...? Then everything came back to him, and he sighed heartbrokenly at the memories that were played up inside his head like a movie. He squeezed his eyes shut, and tried to shake the horrible movie away from his head.

"What... what happened?" Kai asked, with a low voice that wasn't even audible, but Ricky had heard and simply gulped in reply.
He didn't want them to know who had done this to him, consider the fact that the person shared their dorm. Instead, he shook his head and pretended not to know.
"I don't... remember. I was being pushed out of the house at the party, then everything just... went black".
"My baby!" Baekhyun exclaimed, tears flowing down his cheeks, as he wrapped Ricky up in his embrace, and held him tight against his chest, and just cried. 

At that moment, everyone in the room got the feeling that Baekhyun felt even worse than Ricky did. They knew what was bubbling up inside his little head. Thoughts of guilt... HE had asked Ricky to go to that stupid party, and he had lost him the second they had arrived, as he began to enjoy himself with Sohee. Never, had he imagined for anything like this to happen. 

Kai gulped, and gently tapped Baekhyun on the shoulder, and tried to release Ricky from the tight grip Baekhyun held on him. But that was impossible, as Baekhyun only shook the hand away and sobbed loudly. 
Kevin sighed, and was in a state of shock he too. He knew exactly what was going on inside that pretty little head of Baekhyun's, and there was nothing he or Kai could do, to easen the pain he felt. He worshiped his friends, and wanted nothing but the best for them. When they had all gone through some heavy stuff, Baekhyun had been there to support them and helped them get back on track. But when he was hurt or sad, there was absolutely no way to help him. Kevin pulled at Kai's shirt, and mimicked for them to leave them alone. 

As the door shut, Ricky made a little whimper at Baekhyun, trying to at least make the boy loosen the grip. Even though Baekhyun had recieved the hint, he didn't do neither of them.

"I'm so sorry, Ricky. I should have watched you. Protected you" He sobbed and began to hiccup the words. "I'm the worst friend ever! I understand if you never want to even look at me again".
"Baekhyun-ah" Ricky whined, and felt tears form his eyes over the silly words he had used. "That's nonsense. How could I ever hate you? It was not your fault, I wasn't... careful enough".
"But still!" Baekhyun whined and finally released Ricky. "Look at you. I caused this. I deserve to go to jail, or be skinned alive for letting this happen".
"Byun Baekhyun" Ricky said, and grabbed both of his hand over the boy's shoulders, and shook him roughly. "Shut up. I don't want to hear any of your whining. Now you listen to me carefully, because I am not going to repeat myself; I DID THIS! It was completely MY fault. If I hadn't messed with the devil, everything would be alright. And we were at a party, aren't you suppose to have fun at those things? Exactly" He said, with a strict voice and noticed Baekhyun's lower lip began to tremle, a sigh that Ricky was too familiar with, and he knew that the boy was going to cry again.

Without even thinking, he let go of Baekhyun's shoulders and grabbed his head, and before neither of them got a second to think or continue talking against each other, Ricky had leaned down and smashed their lips together.

 



This chappie was too short... but I wanted to wake Ricky up, and also... WRITE A CLIFFHANGER! lkjglkglkfngsdfgnödfkjgn >w<
BaekRick?!