니가 사랑하는 Somebody Else

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Ricky's POV

The wonderful day ended as the two returned to the boarding school, went their separate ways through the corridors. To Ricky however, a whole new world had opened up. It was as if he had not only got to know L.Joe better, but also himself. About his feelings. He chuckled as he trotted down the empty and silent hallway and greeted the few seniors he passed by. Even though they gave Ricky an eye of distaste, he didn't care. He was too happy.

Once he reached his dorm, he flung the door open, and yelled out with a high pitched voice; 'I'm home!'. The boys who were seated in the living room, just a few meters away from the door that he had opened, jumped out and breathed unevenly and placed hands over their chests.
Ricky laughed at their expressions and walked up to them. "Annyeong! What are you up to?".
Kai pursed his lips and grabbed Ricky by the collar, and eyed him with dark eyes. "Yah, are you crazy? Or are you deliberately trying to kill me?".
Ricky chuckled, and tapped Kai on the shoulder. "Mianhae, I didn't mean to".

Baekhyun chuckled and pushed Kai away, and slung an arm around Ricky's shoulders, in a friendly way and told him that they were just watching some TV. He also mentioned that Chansung had left, and that Kevin had gone straight to Suzy and that he would stay at her place under the weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary, Ricky thought and sat down on the white couch next to an upset Kai. But, Ricky knew that Kai wasn't really angry at him, he was putting on a show.

"Either way; where were you? I called you like... two times?" Baekhyun asked and pouted cutely towards Ricky.
Ricky shot him a smile as he once again remembered what he had done the entire day. "I was with a friend. Colored my hair, if you didn't notice".
The two looked at him, and nodded in agreement as they witnessed the newly dyed blue hair. "Suits you".
"Wait a sec... why aren't you with Nicole?" Ricky then asked, as realization came to him that Kai was actually home, and not out. He was always out, either partying or... doing whatever with Nicole. 
Kai sighed heart brokenly and looked down on his lap. "She went to Jonghyun's summer place for the weekend. So... instead of doing something fun, I get to stay here. With you two".
Baekhyun scoffed and shot the boy a dark eye. "Who said you were with 'us'? I was simply waiting for Ricky to come home, and now that he has, you can go off and do whatever. Go... go practice dance or something".

Kai glared annoyed at Baekhyun and sneered in a very unfriendly tone. "Why are you spending time with Ricky and not your girlfriend, huh?".
Ricky swallowed and clapped his hands together, and smiled at the two boys who looked like they were about to throw a fist anytime soon. "Why don't we call Sohee-ssi and Eunhee-ssi over?".
"What's that suppose to mean, Kim?" Baekhyun hissed and frowned.
"Exactly what it just did, Byun. Or, should I say... ?" Kai replied with a mocking smile over his lips, erasing the happiness inside Ricky. 

He moved his body towards Baekhyun, and held him back by placing both of his hands on top of the other's shoulders. Even though Ricky didn't know Baekhyun that much, he had a feeling that Baekhyun wouldn't appreciate the language that Kai had spoken on. 
And he was right, Baekhyun didn't. Instead, he shot his eyes open and pushed Ricky off of him, making him land on the floor, and flew over to Kai. Ricky, who had no idea what was going on, didn't know that in that rush of Baekhyun's, he had tightened his fist and smashed it against the delicate skin that Kai had. Right on the cheek. 

"You retard, what the do you think you're doing?!" Kai roared, and gently touched the area where Baekhyun had hit him, and stared with disbelief in his eyes.
"Call me that one more time, and that pretty little face of yours won't be pretty anymore" Baekhyun hissed between his teeth, and then helped Ricky up from the floor, and fixed his shirt, and straightened his pants. "Sorry about that, Ricky-ah. I'm going to bed, see ya tomorrow".

Ricky glanced at the brown haired boy, and watched as he spun around, hurried over to his room. Ricky blinked as Baekhyun opened the door, and then shut it close with a loud bang. He sighed, he didn't like to see any of his friends angry or sad, but Kai needed his help more at that moment.
He turned around and leaned closer to Kai, whose cheek had changed color and he himself was sighing non-stop, looking not at all like he was in pain. No, Kai was furious.

"That little ... how dare he hit me?" Kai hissed under his breath, and stared out in space, as Ricky looked at the cheek to examine it and look for any other bruises. 
But, there were nothing serious with the punch. "Kai" He said, and saw how the boy slowly turned his attention towards him. "It didn't hurt, did it?".
Kai shook his head, then started to laugh. "HAHA, that idiot... he probably broke his tiny hand in the process! Oh my god!".
Ricky sighed, and quickly walked over to Baekhyun's room, and didn't knock before entering. He found Baekhyun lying on the bed, whimpering and turning as if he was in a lot of pain.

"Why is that donkey's face so ing hard?" Baekhyun whined as he noticed that he was no longer alone in his room. "Ricky~ he broke my wrist".
Ricky smiled, and walked up to the bed. He looked into Baekhyun's tear filled eyes and shook his head. "Baekhyunnie, you can't just hit people like that...".
Baekhyun pursed his lips into a tight pout, or at least tried, but his lower lip trembled. "But he was mean to me".
"You know Kai... he speak without thinking" Ricky replied, and smiled in a comforting way. "Let's put a bandage on that wrist".
Baekhyun blinked the tears away, then circled Ricky's wrist with his other hand, and pulled him closer. Ricky gulped, as the distance between them were now measurable. "Don't go".
Surprised, Ricky looked down at his wrist and gulped. "B-but your hand...".
Before he could protest anymore, Baekhyun had pulled him closer and s an arm around his waist. Ricky widened his eyes in both shock and surprise. But he couldn't break free from the grip that Baekhyun had on him. 

Baekhyun sighed happily and rested his head on Ricky's chest, and drew invisible circles over his shirt. For almost ten minutes, Ricky lay there frozen until he heard low snores. Instead of leaving the tiny bed, Ricky stayed put. He gulped every once in a while, as he felt guilty towards L.Joe. Even though he wasn't together 'together' with L.Joe, it felt so wrong being with someone else. 

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun-ah" He whispered, and swallowed his own saliva. "But you are not the one that I love".
With that being said, Ricky carefully left the bed and the room. He shut the door, and found another sleeping figure spread all over the sofa. He smiled and walked inside his and Kai's room to take out a blanket to pull over Kai. 
Ricky brushed away Kai's bangs, and felt a little bad for leaving him and going to take care of Baekhyun, even though he kind of deserved the pain. He hated it the most when his friends were fighting, and he had a feeling that this fight wouldn't be the last one. 

Ricky picked up his cell phone, and silently left the dorm and tip-toed through the hallway, up the stairs and hurried over to L.Joe's dorm - how he knew it was L.Joe's was because of all the gifts wrapped up outside it. And, he had heard some fangirls chat about the kingka living on the second floor, and having it all to himself as well. But, he figured it had been a little exaggerated. Who had a whole freaking floor all to himself?
There was a tall pile outside the room with probably lots and lots of candy and love letters. He chuckled as he picked up a pink teddy bear with a heart on it's stomach. 
It was a really cute teddy bear, Ricky thought and smiled even wider. He put it down, and quickly typed in a message to L.Joe, asking if he could meet him outside. The second after, he heard how the lock of the door opened and L.Joe stood by the door frame, and stared with wide eyes at Ricky.

"... hi" Ricky said, awkwardly and chuckled nervously as his hand made it's way up to his neck. 
"Hi" L.Joe replied, not changing his facial expression at all. L.Joe blinked a few times then widened his eyes even more and opened the door. "Uh. Come on in".
Ricky blinked at L.Joe, then nodded and walked inside the dorm that looked more like a suite than a normal dorm. It was first then that Ricky noticed that L.Joe actually lived in the apartment/suite-looking room alone. 
With awe in his eyes, he walked into the hall and looked at the large living room with the insane flat screen on one of the walls. There were two other rooms, but Ricky was too engrossed with the living room.

There were white furniture, one sofa and one armchair. The 50, maybe 60 inch TV. There weren't many furniture or things at all in the white apartment, but it kind of gave you a feeling of luxury anyway. It was, to Ricky's surprise, very neat and tidy. He had actually imagined L.Joe's dorm to be in a complete mess with clothes lying on the floor, books and other things around. And, he had imagined for L.Joe to share room with someone as well. 

"Woah~ you have all of this alone?" Ricky asked slightly envious and looked at L.Joe, who leaned against a wall, looking more like a supermodel than a high school student. 
He nodded. "Yeah. I don't like it when things are messy, loud and annoying" L.Joe confessed, then snapped out of his daze. "Uh. Do you want something to drink? I have some..." L.Joe began, then walked passed him to one of the rooms. 
Ricky furrowed his eyebrows, and slowly made his way up to the room and noticed that it was a freaking kitchen in it. It looked more like one of those kitchen that celebrities has or Gordon Ramsey or something - not one a high school student had.

L.Joe stood by the fridge and took out a can of coke and one seven up. He held out the two, and Ricky pointed at the green can. 
"Too slow" L.Joe snickered, opened the can and started drinking from it. Instead, Ricky got the red can with coke. Not that he minded.
"Why... are you here, by the way?" L.Joe asked, carefully and jumped up on the kitchen island, and placed the can on his right. 
"I uh..." Ricky began, and took a huge zip of the coke before he continued, with rosy cheeks. "I just wanted to thank you for a lovely day. And... I also wanted to ask you something".

L.Joe chuckled amusingly, and ran a hand through his purple hair. Ricky could tell he was satisfied and also a little flattered over his comment. He, on the other hand, started to think that maybe his idea hadn't been such a good one after all. 

"I uh" Ricky started, and gulped. "Do you... I mean, would you...". Ricky was nervous, he stumbled over the words that seemed harder to say than ever. And as he knew he was looking like a fool in front of L.Joe, his cheeks turned from a little rosy to a lot rosy.
"Yes?".
Ricky looked up to the purple haired boy and met with his warm eyes. And as he did, a smile formed his lips.
"Will you be my boyfriend?".


OMG! O-O Did Ricky just...?! adklgjlkdsjglksfjglk and uhm... I'm almost done with the next chappie as well, so...
we'll see what L.Joe answer! 8D Good Luck Ricky! hwaiting!
(gif by moi..)