"Just.........keep away"

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, well, another boring day" I said as I got up to get ready for school.
I looked at myself in the mirror and all I saw was a girl who looked like a disaster. I splashed some water over my puffy face and tied my hair in a ponytail. I could see the tiny frizzy hairs on the top of my head.

Oh, damn my genes
I got out the door and started skating towards the school.


My head was inside my locker and I was busy taking the books I needed when I saw someone standing next to me. I couldn’t see his face because he was holding a bunch of teddy bears, flowers, chocolates and all sort of stuff.
"What should I do with these?" Kai said as he tilted his head to the right and looked at me.
" Hmmm….donate them to charity? Who gave you all these?" I said and laughed.
"Fans. From the school gate till here I received all these" he said as his voice muffed from behind the fluffy dolls.
" Why don’t you try dropping them in the school's cupboard and pick'em later?" I suggested. Just then a thousand hands came towards him, offering him help and started taking the teddy bears to the school's cupboard.
"Whew" he said and straightened his coat "I think they're getting used to me" he said and I nodded with uncertainty.
Through our walk to the class students offered Kai various things. Chocolate cakes, teddy bears and etc. there were also a few cases of fainting.


First period was literature. The most boring subject on earth. I don’t even know why I picked this subject, but the literature class was pretty different from the other days.
"Okay everyone, today we are going to do something fun which is related to the novel we are going to start reading.
" I want you all to write your names on a small piece of paper and put it in this hat" she said and held up the hat.
"You come here one by one and draw a name, then you have to write the good things about that person which the name belongs to, whether she's your bestfriend or you hate her……..or him. You only have 10 minutes. Do not forget, don’t show the paper to anyone" she said and everyone groaned.
"Oh god! What kind of activity is that??!!?" I said to myself as I played with the pen.
"Kimberly why don’t you come up here and draw a name?" the teacher said as a smile appeared on her chubby face. I walked over to her desk and drew a random paper. I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed as I unfolded the paper.

Please don’t let it be Shizuka, don’t let it be Shizuka, don’t let it be Shizuka.

When I looked at the paper it was written Shizuka     Big , with a red pen.
Just my luck!  I thought and sat down. 

What the hell am I suppose to write about that…that…girl?!
"Who's name did you draw?" Kai asked and I showed him the paper with a pout.
"Is that a bad thing?" he asked clueless.
" Are you kidding me?!! We are mortal enemies! Who's name did you draw?"
"Sorry. Can't tell" He said and covered his notebook with his hand.
"HEY! That’s not fair!" I said and slapped his arm a bit too hard.


Everyone was quite for 10 minutes, after that they started reading out what they wrote to the class. When it was Kai's turn to read no one was breathing, everyone was q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter