*sigh* i don't know what to say no more

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously:

The day that Kai has to leave has reahced. Before going home to pack for his flight Kai goes to Kim's father and talkes to him in the hopes that he'll give her some love.

Suho told Kai to search for his phone and Kai foundsome pretty interesting stuff as he searched for Suho's phone. he found out that Suho was the one responsible for this seperaton and that he was the one who gave their pictures to the principal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laughed at the idea of Suho writing a love letter to an anonymous girl. But well my smile vanished the moment I saw…a receipt from the post office. Well that receipt wasn’t important until I saw the school's address on it.

Some envelopes and a receipt with the school's address on it, what do these mean?

I thought but then….

"I didn’t do it; neither did any of my friends."

"Kai use your brain! Didn’t you even think why the pictures didn’t end up on the internet?"

zuka's words replayed in my head.

No this can't be…I mean he probably wanted to send something else to my school. But what would he want to send to my school? No, Suho hyung is like my brother. He cares about me, he always listens to what I want to say he just…..

"Did you find it?" I heard him say as he came inside the room.

"No. but I found something really interesting." I said and walked towards him with the envelopes. "I thought you might like to see this." I said and threw the envelopes in his face.

"Kai -"

"Don’t say anything Suho." I said and sat on his bed and buried my head in my hands.

"Lemme explain-"

"I said shut up!" I yelled and he stayed quite.

"I thought you were my brother," I said in a shaky tone as tears welled up in my eyes. "I thought you never wanted me to get hurt!" I yelled and strode towards him and grabbed his collar.

"I still am your brother and I don’t want you to get hurt, I swear."

"Then why did you do this huh?!" he closed his eyes shut as I yelled at him.

"I-"

"I thought you were my brother god damn it! brother! Do you even get the meaning of that word?! Do you know what it means?!" I started yelling and pinned him to the wall harshly. He wouldn’t defend himself; he just looked me in the eyes in shame.

"Why don’t you talk you bastard! Why did you do this?!"

"Because you were damaging-"

"Your ing career?! Don’t bring up the whole career Suho or god knows what I'm gonna do to you!"

"What's going on?!" Chanyeol ran inside the room. "Whoa whoa calm down Kai." He said and raised his hands when he saw my hands on Suho's collar.

"Kai let go of me." said Suho but I held tight on his collar."I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry!"

"Sorry doesn’t do unless you can turn back time!"

"Hey stop it both of you!" Chanyeol yelled and tried to separate us.

"You stay out of this this is none of your business!" I said and punched suho's face. He fell on the ground and paused for a few seconds before standing up again. He stood up and touched his ripped bottom lip before rushing towards me. Chanyeol came between us but Suho shoved him away. With a strong force he pushed me and I fell on the ground. He pinned me to the ground by holding tight on my collar and punched my face.

"You boys what is wrong with you?! Fighting everyday!" my dad yelled making him stop from punching me once more as his fist stopped in the air. I was so into the fight that I didn’t notice when my dad walked in along with all the other members. "You two are so immature!"

"But Mr. Kim-" Suho obje

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter