I'm sorry......................

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Last period was P.E and it was as crazy as the other periods, especially with Kai wearing a top and shorts looking absolutely hot. Everyone kept tossing their bodies around just so Kai would help them get up. Even the coach was literary flirting with him!
 We did some warm ups and finally it was time to pick the players for a basketball game and Kai was on my team. The game was so awkward. He was one boy playing basketball with a bunch of girls.
Throughout the game Kai felt guilty for yelling at me. It was so obvious.
We were in the middle of the game when he spoke.
"Kim! I need to tell you something"
"Not now Kai!" I said as I tried to snatch the ball from my opponent.
"I'm sorry! Okay?! I'm sorry for yelling at you!"he yelled and I stopped moving around and stood in the middle, traumatized.
"Kim! don’t just stand there! Block your opponent!" the coach yelled but I was shocked by Kai's sudden words. Shizuka took the chance and pushed me from the back by hitting me with her shoulder. My body collided with the ground a bit too hard and I twisted my foot. I could see her smirk from the corner of my eye but her smirk vanished when she saw Kai's reaction. 
"Are you okay?!" Kai asked as he bent down and then narrowed his eyes at Shizuka. Everyone gathered around me or more correctly around Kai.
"Owww!!!! I think I hurt my ankle!!!" I said holding my ankle.
He sat in front of me and started massaging my ankle. Everyone's eyes popped out. Including mine.
"Kai! What are you doing?!" I whispered turning a tiny bit red. I was so shocked I nearly forgot about the pain.
"These things happen a lot in dancing , this helps you get much better" he said and placed my arm around his neck "c'mon, we have to get you to the nurse" he said but then Rin and Jiyoung came over and stopped him from helping me.
"We'll help her" they said simultaneously.
"No. that will take a long time to reach the nurse and also she shouldn’t walk" he said as if he was a doctor and carried me bridal style. My eyes popped out when he swept me off the ground so easily as if I was a feather.
If only looks could kill……………..you know the rest.
"Mmmm,  what a gentleman" the coach said dreamily. Kai shook his head with a smile and started heading towards the exit door.
"I hope this will make up for what I did" he whispered in my ear as we exited the gym.
I was silent the whole time he carried me to the nurse and my body was stiff because it felt weird to be in his arms. My hand was stuck to his neck since we were both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter