The Man Opposite

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran out of the dance studio after two hours of dancing Jazz with a bunch of girls screaming around me, making it hard to concentrate. I slowed down as I reached the art room where Kim was. I poked my head inside the room and saw her busy painting.

"Oh! You're here!" she said in surprise and took her apron off.

"Yeah," I said and looked at the painting she was working on.

"Whoa! You painted that?!" I asked as I observed it. The painting showed a bizarre looking girl with colorful hair with a grey cat on her lap.

"This, and all the other paintings in this room. It's for the school exhibition"

I looked around to find at least 10 painting which were painted skillfully. I found a painting which was very interesting. It showed a girl, a woman and a man sitting around a round table eating pancake and tea and it was kind of blurry as if it was a dream. I smiled bitterly.

"Kim, you never told me you painted this well!" I said amazed and she said the same thing every time I said uch things: "You never asked"

"Shall we go?" I asked and she nodded. She packed her things and we were ready to go.

"When is your birthday?" I asked as we walked towards the school gate.

"I'm not gonna tell you," she replied.

"Why?"

"Cause I know you wanna giveme a gift," she said and grinned.

"Oh shut up! Seriously when is your birthday?" I said and pushed her head playfully.

"31st of October; Halloween's day,"

"Oooo, no wonder you're so scary!" I said and she pushed me so hard I was about to fall on my face again.

"Hey! You're gonna feel more guilty by doing that! I still haven’t forgot what you did to my face a month ago," I said and rubbed my face.

"I guess I have to be careful. I don’t want your fan girls to kill me for ruining your precious face," she teased.

"So are you gonna throw a party or what?" I asked after a few minutes.

"No, every year Shizuka throws a big Halloween party and everybody goes to hers, not mine," she said and looked down.

"Why n -" I was about to say something when she cut me off.

"Minwoo!" She yelled as she ran towards a dark haired, bubbly looking boy around Baekhyun's height. She ran over to him and jumped into his arms with her legs hanging in the air. She hugged him with a lot of passion.

Who the HELL is this dude?! I guess I have some competition going on.

The boy seemed to be younger than me. Not to be conceited, seriously, but he couldn’t compete with me. Well at least that’s what I thought before I saw all the girls whispering and giggling when they saw him. They were drooling over him.

"Who is this?"

"He's with that girl. What the hell? So lucky!"

"He's so damn cute!" random girls giggled and whispered as they walked by.

Yup, cute! That’s what girls like and that was what made me get more conscious.

"What the hell are you doing in Japan?!" she screamed while jumping up and down hand in hand with that Minwoo guy.

"I wanted to surprise you!" he screamed back. I placed my hands over my ears from all that noise.

"Oh! Minwoo, meet Kai," she finally noticed that I existed too, "Minwoo Kai, Kai Minwoo."

"Hey no need to introduce, I know him. He's a member of Exo," he said and smiled widely "Good job Kim!" he said and winked. Kim blushed and punched his arm.

"Wow! You're my idol hyung! I love your dance moves!" he said in Korean "let's take a picture!" he said and took out his phone.

"So how did you end up in here?" he said after we took a picture.

"Long story," I said.

"You guys stop talking in Korean!" Kim said as she stomped her foot on the ground.

"Awww! You look so cute when you're angry!" he said and pinched both of her cheeks. Kim didn’t do anything! She didn’t protest or I don’t know, punch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter