Her Dad

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously…..

In the last chapter Kai saw Kim's father cheating on her mom with another woman. What's gonna happen?!

 

It has been a few days since I found out the ugly truth about Kim's father. I wasn’t sure if he was cheating on her mom so one evening I went to the same place to make sure about that. I got off the cab and entered the luxurious building. There were boards with the name of the business men written on them along with the floor their office was located. Mr. Park's office was on the twentieth floor. I played with my fingers nervously as the elevator went up. By the time I got to the door my hands were sweating madly.

I opened the door and entered a big waiting room with black furniture and huge windows. I walked over to the secretary and said the only Japanese word I knew. Hello. When she lifted her head I realized she's the one Mr. Park has been having his affair with. I stared at her for a few seconds and she gave me a bewildered look.

"S-sir, can I help you?"

"Oh, Um, yeah I want to see Mr. Park"

"Mr. Park is on a business trip"

"You're kidding me right?" I said and raised a brow.

"I beg your pardon"

"Listen, I know about everything"

She turned away in an instant and acted as if she was occupied with some files.

"Sorry sir, I do not know what you're talking about"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" I said and walked behind her desk.

"I don’t know very good English" she acted dumb and started walking backwards.

"I don’t think Mrs. Park will be happy if she finds out what you've been doing with her husband" I said and went closer to her. By now her back hit the desk and she had no way to escape. She felt threatened when I mentioned Mrs. Park.

"I…I…sit down and wait please" she said and gulped hard. I smirked in content and sat on the sofa. After a few minutes of flipping through the pages of a magazine aimlessly Mr. Park arrived. He didn’t notice me at first as he continued to smile at his beloved girlfriend.

For a minute I thought maybe I'm interfering with Kim's life too much but every time I thought about Kim finding out the truth about her father just made me sick to my stomach. I imagined Kim's face when finding out the truth. She would break down.

"Who is this?" he said coldly to the secretary when he saw me.

"He…he has an urge to see you" she said and looked down.

"Oh! You are that….what was their name? Aha! Exo-K! You're that kid from Exo. Come in my office" he said and I followed him.

"You're performance the other night was really great" he continued as he sat behind his desk "You know our company is an international one so I was thinking why not-"

"I know what you're doing" I said out of the blue.

"Excuse me?"

"I know about your relationship with your secretary" he sat straight and looked at me with cold, fierce eyes.

"Your point is?"

"My point is please Mr. Park, don’t do this" I said and walked over to him "I'm not here to fight. Please stop doing what you're doing for the sake of your daughter. She really wants you to be there for her. She's gonna be hurt if she finds-"

"She's not gonna find out if you nosey kid would not open your mouth!" he yelled and slapped his hand against his desk "Who told you that you can order me like that?! Huh?! You are an impolite bastard! I do whatever I want!" he got up and grabbed my collar. I didn’t fight back since he was way older than me.

"If anyone finds out I'll ruin your life! Understood?!" I could feel his spits that landed on my face as he yelled.

"I won't tolerate these insults!" I yelled back and detached his hands from my collar "Nothing can be hidden forever. Your family will find out one day. One day you'll get caught" I was about to turn away but I decided to give it another try for Kim. I knew this won't have a good ending.

"Mr. Park, you just called me a bastard. You just insulted me but I am still begging you. Please, don’t do this. This young secretary wants you for your money and only for your money so please just stop the affair. You don’t know how much damage you're causing to your daughter. She had enough" with that I left the office.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter