Minwoo! Minwoo! Minwoo! and more Minwoo!

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke by the chirping of the birds just like in movies.

 Yay! It's the weekend.

I thought but then I realized I have to go to the school's exhibition.

"!" I yelled and fell on the floor.

"What's going on?" Minwoo said in his sleepy tone and got up. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing. It's the school's exhibition and I think I'm gonna be late. Do you wanna come?" I said in one breath.

"Can I?"

"Yeah we're allowed to bring one person with ourselves. It's for both girls and boys school so don’t worry, there will be guys there." I said and got into my wardrobe and changed quickly. I wore my usual stuff. When I came out Minwoo was looking at me with a vacant expression.

"You're seriously gonna go to an exhibition like this?!"

"It's just a school exhibition,"

"No no, get in there and wear something nice!" he said and pushed me inside the wardrobe. After a while I came out with a different look.

I wore a top with black and white stripes and a white coat over it since I assumed it would be a bit chilly. I wore white pants that reached my knee along with a pair of white, classic buddy shoes and a black trilby hat with my hair braided on one side.

Thank god my hair grew fast.

 When I came out I saw Minwoo was wearing a coat as well as a white trilby hat.

"Now that’s what I'm talking about! So classic!" he said and looked at me from head to toe.

"You don’t look bad yourself!" I exclaimed.

It was a beautiful sunny day and a nice morning wind was blowing. We arrived to school to see everybody dressing all fancy.

Thank god he made me wear something suitable.

In the yard there was the food exhibition and inside there were the paintings and other things. Our school looked like a real gallery. I stood next to my paintings and explained about them to different people so Minwoo told me he's gonna wander around until I'm done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking for Kim anxiously. My head and eyes kept going here and there in search of her.

"Chilax dude! Here have this." Chanyeol said when he saw my anxious face and handed me a tomato juice.

Just then I saw that Minwoo guy wandering around with a smile on his face.

"Hi!" he yelled and ran towards me. His eyes bugged out when he saw Chanyeol.

"Are you Chanyeol?!" he said happily and shook Chanyeol's hand.
"Hahaha yeah. You a fan?" Chanyeol said and he nodded.

"I-I'm Minwoo and I love your rapping!" He said and took out his phone to take a picture with Chanyeol. I rolled my eyes.

"It's nice to meet you Minwoo. Oh hyungs, I'm gonna go now." Chanyeol said after looking at his phone and walked away. Now it was just me and Minwoo.

"So it's Kim's birthday soon," I said.

"Mmmm," he said as he sniffed the muffins on the table.

"What do you wanna get her?" I said trying get some idea what I should get her.

"That my friend, is a secret." he said and smirked.

Hmmmm….If I wanna throw her a party I have to cooperate with him because he knows Kim well…..but I don’t want to.

I was hesitant whether I should tell him my idea or not but I finally did because I figured I need a hand for throwing a big party.

"Wow! that’s a great idea!" said Minwoo after I explained the whole plan to him, "come over one day when she's not home so we can plan everything; I'll take her out the day of her birthday to make sure it stays a surprise" he said and I knitted my eyebrows.

"NO!" I yelled "I mean, no. I'll take her out." I said more gently with a forced smile,

"Umm…alright" he said as he looked at me awkwardly. He looked at his phone and said,

"Okay hyung, I've to go. See ya" he said and patted my back.

"Wait! Do you know here is Kim?" asked I.

"She's at the painting section" he replied.

I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! Of course she's at the painting section!

I slapped my fore head several times. I ran around until I saw the painting she was drawing earlier.

Aha! This is it! But where is Kim?

I stood there for half an hour waiting for her but she didn’t come so I decided to look for her in some other place. I went to the yard just to see her with that Minwoo guy.

WOW! don’t tell me she ditched me!

 They were laughing and joking around. She seemed so happy. He kept making funny faces and she cracked up every time he did so.

Well I guess she has more fun with him than me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter