It's Time

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously:

Kim and Kai are kind of officially together so yeah let's see what happens to the happy couple.

 

"So…I found out something." I said as I shoved some Kimchi in my mouth. All the guys looked at me wondering what I found out "Suho hyung is going to graduate this year and that means I get to go to the same school as you guys." I said while grinning.

"And…" said Chanyeol.

"And, that means that I get to date Kim without playing hide and seek."

"What?!" they all yelled in unison.

"You heard me." I said and my spoon.

Suddenly Suho dropped his chopsticks on the table and left the kitchen.

"What's up with him?" asked Baekhyun.

"Suho" I called and headed towards his bedroom. I opened the door slowly to find the frustrated Suho sitting on his bed with his head between his hands.

"Suho what's wrong?"

"Just shut up and leave me alone." he said through gritted teeth. I was taken aback by his harsh tone.

"I don’t get you Suho. Why are you like this lately? You act weird whenever I mention Kim."

"Don’t you get it Kai!? You're gonna leave this place some time! It's something you can't prevent! One day you'll be going back to Korea and it will all be over!" he yelled as he stood up from his bed and stood in front of me.

My heart turned cold. He was right. I wasn’t going to stay in Japan forever. I didn’t like what I was hearing thought it was the truth; the bitter truth.

"No….even when we're apart, Kim and I, we'll be together."

"Kai open your eyes! You’re getting too attached to her and it's not good."

"Why?! Why isn’t it good?!"  

"Kai I know she's your first love, I've had the experience but….I don’t want you to get hurt." he said and placed his hands on my shoulder, squeezing them tightly, "You're like a brother to me and you know that."

"But…why would I get hurt?"

"Just try to get over Kim! She has caused enough damage to our career! You have already broken SM's no dating rule plus your school's Kai! Don’t let this girl take over your life!" he started yelling while shaking me back and forth.

"Wait-what Damage? Who are you to tell me what to do?! What damage has she done to our career?! Huh?!" I yelled back and detached him from myself.

"You're mind is busy with her while you're supposed to focus on other things such as your ca-"

" that career! Would you stop talking about it for a minute?! You're making me sick!" I said and pushed him without knowing what I was doing. His back collided with the closet and his eyebrows knitted in pain.

"What the hell are you two going?!" Chanyeol yelled when he ran inside the room. Suho was still against the closet. "What happened?" he said as the others lined up behind him.

I felt bad. I shouldn’t have done that to Suho. He is always nice to me, the only one I always trust and I can tell him pretty much everything. I felt like a jerk, pushing my hyung like that.

"Suho I'm-"

"It's okay Kai, I'm fine." he said and raised his hands "If that’s the way of being brothers , that’s fine with me" with that he exited the room. Now all eyes were on me. Yes me, the bad guy.

"What did you do Kai?" Baekhyun frowned and went after Suho.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I played with my fingers as I waited for Kai to come to our secret place. We are more than friends but I am still hesitant to call him my 'boyfriend'.

"Hello!" I heard someone say as he grabbed my waist from behind.

"Kai! You scared me!" I said and placed a hand over my heart.

"Look what I brought you!" he said and showed me a cute pack of chocolates.

"Hey! I'm gonna get fat with you feeding me chocolate all the time!"

"Hmm…You're right. I don’t want a fat girlfriend." he said and snatched the chocolates from me. I blushed at the word 'girlfriend'.

"Um, did you just call me your girlfriend?" I said as we sat on the bench.

"Isn't that what we are? You're my girlfriend," he said and slipped his hand into mine,  "and I'm your boyfriend."

I nodded while blushing madly. He leaned in while staring at my lips.

When did it get so hot?!

Suddenly I became self conscious and released his hand.

"Kai, remember we're in school" I said while looking around and he just laughed.

No matter how much I try to keep our relationship a secret Kai would somehow ruin it. For instance he unconsciously holds my hand when we walk out of school which only causes me to slap it away. There are times when I wish we could be together like any other couple in the world but the idea of keeping our relationship a secret is exciting to both of us as if we are playing hide and seek.

We were laughing and talking as we climbed the stairs, being cautious at the same time so that no one would get suspicious. Everything was in the right place until we heard a voice coming from the speakers.

"Kim Jongin and Kimberly Park to the principal's office"

Our faces turned white. We both looked at each other and gulped.

What does she want from us?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter