Superman and friends

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was waiting for the van to come when my phone rang. It was Chanyeol.

"Oh! Kai, we can't pick you up because we're scared"

"what!?!" I hissed because I didn’t want to attract attention but I would say it out loud if no one was around. "What do you mean you can't pick me up?! You traitors!"

"We're scared of the fans so walk home" Chanyeol said and hung up the phone.

"Arghghghgh!" I stomped my foot on the ground and shook my head with frustration.

"What if I get caught!? So it doesn’t matter?!" I curled my fingers in frustration as I talked to the ground. A few girls passed by and gave me a look as if I was crazy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered the house and found the members sitting around the dining table.

"Hyung! How was your day?!" Sehun asked excitedly as he stood up.

Do they realize that I hate them for leaving me like that??!!

"The most tiring day ever! It was crazy!!! You won't believe if I told you what happened!" I said with round eyes and moved my hands around to emphasize on what a crazy day I had.

"You don’t need to explain, we know everything" Suho said while pointing at the laptop. On the laptop there was a video of me on youtube, singing and dancing on a table and the title said "Exo-k's Kai singing and dancing in an all- girls school cafeteria?!"

Suho opened another tab. It was a celebrity website and it had an article with the title "Exo-k's Kai surprising fans in an all-girls school" another website said "Your school might be next!"

Suho gave me a serious look and said " What on EARTH were you thinking?!"

I placed a hand over my face in shame and said " Listen guys, whatever I did was for survival, okay? Those fans wouldn’t leave me alone!"

"Well you better not repeat it again, arraso? If the media finds out your attending an all-girls school it's going to be a mess!" Suho said with another serious face.

"Okay, I promise"  

though I think those girls spread the news already!

"So how was the boys school?" I said and sat on the chair.

"It was awesome! We found tones of friends!" Chanyeol said cheerfully.

"It was awful! All of our friends are guys!!!" Sehun said as if it was something scary.

Crazy maknae!

I laughed inwardly and went upstairs to change and Sehun followed him.

"Hyung! How your first day of school? Huh? It must be a heaven there! Did you make any friends?" Sehun said excitedly and wiggled eyebrows. His intense energy was bombarding me.

"Sehun, I'm really tired okay? So just leave" I said as I took off my coat. I suddenly remembered Kim and a smile appeared on my face.

I guess I did find a friend

"Yah! What are you smiling at?!"

"It's nothing, now get out" I said and threw my sweaty blouse on Sehun's head.

"YUK! What the hell is this?! It smells like !" He whined throwing the blouse away.

"That's what you get after 1000 girls run after you, try to rip your coat and try various things on you" I replied.

"Wow! I wonder how that feels!"Sehun said dreamily with a big smile on his face. I slapped my own forehead and kicked him out.

After doing homework and other things we were sitting in the coach watching TV when Chanyeol gave us an idea and saved us from boredom.

"Hyungs, why don’t we go to the park nearby? Huh?"

"What exactly for?" D.O asked and raised a brow.

"To celebrate our first day of school" Chanyeol said as he pointed at me who was busy reading a magazine.

"Ugh! So annoying!" I was frustrated from Chanyeol teasing me.

"Didn’t you find a better place for celebrating than the park?!" D.O said with his eyes round as usual.

" Actually, that's a good idea" Suho said " come on dress up!" he said and clapped his hands together.

"What?!" I asked thinking what has got into our serious leader.

"You heard the leader" Baekhyun said and got up to change.

At the park…………….

"Now, Kai hyung has to buy us ice cream!" Baekhyun said with his arms in the air and everyone cheered.

"Shhhh!! What for?!" I hissed so they won't attract anyone's attention.

"Because!" Chanyeol said out of nowhere.

"Come on hyung!"

"You're no fun!" all the members whined.

" Okay! Okay!" I said and raised my hands in surrender.

I started walking towards  the creamery while humming a song but stopped as  something caught my attention. At the dark corner of the park I saw a girl struggling as someone held her tightly.

Are they….bothering her?

I narrowed my eyes to see better and I was right.

 

Now back to Kim…………………..

"Leave me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter