WEEKEND!

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned as I saw the sun rays.

Ugh! It's already morning? Oh wait a minute……..IT'S THE WEEKEND!

I jumped out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. After taking a shower I went to the kitchen. Maids were running around looking really busy.

"Good morning. What's going on here?" I asked the chef.

"You're parents are having something like a feast, lots of important people are coming" he said as he chopped some vegetables.

I should’ve known. Important guests, I'm sick of them. They're a bunch of rich snobs.

"Go to the dining room, I'll fetch you some breakfast" he said with a smile.

"No, It's okay. I'll just have some milk" I said and opened the fridge.

I drank the milk and ran back to my room. I took a look at my phone and saw that I have one text message.

From: Kai

Hey kiddo, wuddup? You didn’t forget that we're hanging out today right? Hehehe you better not! XO

 

To: Kai

DID YOU JUST CALL ME KIDDO!? TOO BAD I CANT DO ANYTHING FROM HERE, BUT I'LL SHOW YOU WHEN WE MEET!!!! XO

 

From: Kai

Hahahahaha!!! KIDDO! KIDDO! KIDDO!

 

To: Kai

You should stop if you love life   -___-

From: Kai

Ooooo I'm so scared! Hahahaha

 

I spent some time in my room texting Kai  when someone opened the door.

"Mom?" I said kinda shock. She didn’t work on weekends but use to take care of some other stuff so I didn’t expect her to come to my room.

"Why are you just sitting there? You have to look stunning for the party tonight a lot of-"

"important people are coming over" I finished the sentence for her.

 

To: Kai

Gotta go, mom's callin me   -____________-

I texted him quickly and got out of bed.

"C'mon! let's go through your wardrobe" she said and opened the wooden wardrobe door. The wardrobe is divided into different parts. Summer cloths, winter cloths, Pjs, dresses, shoes and etc. It's pretty stunning too bad I don’t wear any of those expensive and fancy dresses, neither do I wear those fancy shoes. Every month I send a bunch of cloths to charity because I don’t wear any of them. I rather stick to my sneakers and hoodies. The problem is that once she threw all my hoodies away and replaced them with Gucci dresses. She said I have to be like a lady and all that. I guess I have to be thankful but……..I don’t want any of these wonderful dresses, I just want a family who's there for me, that’s why I give the cloths to someone who really needs them.

"Mom, can we do this another time?" I groaned.

"This is so pretty!" she said as she placed a flowery dress in front of me to see how it looks on me.

"Mom-"

"It's so beautiful. You can wear it with those shoes"

"Mom-"

"Or maybe you can wear it with these"

"MOM!" I yelled and she stopped.

"I'm not attending the party" I said and she got disappointed.

"What do you mean?!"

"I'm going out with a few friends"

"Um….. alright, I don’t think you could anyways, not with those hair" she said and pointed at my head.

"Hmph! Too embarrassed to show me to your important guests?" I said and crossed my arms.

"No, that’s not it" she said and left the room.

Yeah right. I totally believe ya

She was always afraid I'll do something embarrassing so she kept me away from the guests. To be honest I did some pretty embarrassing things spilling my juice on one of the government officials of Japan or laughing too loud and doing unladylike things.

Mmmmm……what should I wear for today?  I thought as I tapped my chin.

Well, I guess I have to wear something boyish since I have this hair.

I thought for a long time and finally decided what to wear. I wore my white converse shoes, loose jeans which reached below my knee and a loose jacket with light and dark blue stripes.

I headed downstairs just to see a few guests entering the mansion then sneaked out of the back door.

I was about to get on my skateboard when two people grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw it was Smith and Will.

"You're coming with us" they said and took me to the car.

"Hihi, you guys are scaring me" I said and let out a nervous laugh.

"Hahah, well don’t be. You're dad ordered us to drive you" Said Will.

"What?!" I said but I was already inside the luxurious car. Smith sat on my left and Will on my right as if someone was going to terror me right away.

We reached Kai's house and I was amazed of how nice it was. Their house was wooden and had an odd yet modern shape.

"Um, guys thanks for accompanying me but I think I can go from here" I said awkwardly.

"We have to see your friends and see if it's safe to leave you with them" they said and opened the door.

"Oh you guys, I'm not the president's daughter or anything" I said and laughed but they seemed to have difficulty with hearing.

 Their gate was open. We walked into their front yard which was full of grass and rang the bell.

"Oh!Oh! I think it's our guest!" I could hear Chanyeol yelling from inside.

He opened the door and his face fell when he saw the bodyguards.

"Hehe, Kim, hi. You didn’t tell us you're gonna bring you're bodyguards with yourself" he said nervously. Chanyeol was tall for sure but his height was nothing compared to the bodyguards.

"Who is it?" I heard someone yell.

"Your friend soon to be your girlfriend" Chanyeol yelled back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter