Date

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously~

It has been revealed that Kai and Kim are in a relationship and now it's time for Kai to leave but can he?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Damn it!" I cursed as I nearly screwed up the painting I promised Kai to finish. Suddenly I felt a grip on my waist. I didn’t get frightened because who could that been except for Kai?

He said hi and I greeted him by hugging him and pecked his cheek.

"What made you come here?" asked I.

"You."

"Shut up!" I laughed and punched his arm. He closed his eyes in pain.

"Are you hurt?!" I said worried and his arm gently.

"Gottcha!"  He yelled and I punched him again, this time harder.

"Hey! You're not supposed to punch your boyfriend!" he said and smirked.

"So why are you here?"

"I wanna take you out."

"Really?"

"Yup! Now dress up."

"But the painting-"

"Forget about the painting. Being together is more important."

He was one hundred percent right so I dressed up quickly. This was our last date so instead of spending my time on a painting I wanted to spend it with Kai. We treasured every second by going out every day to enjoy our time. We went to Disney Land like two times and some other amusement parks. Kai always surprised me by taking me to places I've never been to without telling me so I didn’t bother asking him where we were going. It was more exciting that way. When we arrived to our destination I was surprised. We were at the mall.

"Kai-"

"Shhh just don’t say anything."

What is he thinking by bringing me here?!

I thought but then I found out he wanted to take me to the arcade.

"I hate arcades and you know that but I have decided to play some games with you."

"What?! You 're gonna play with me?!" I said excitedly and he nodded.

"Well alright then get ready 'cause Imma kick your !"

"Oh really? Let me see you try." He said proudly and smirked.

We played a fighting game for a while and getting his kicked after ten times, Kai got tired.

"This game is stupid! I'm hungry!"

"Oh so now your hunger is an excuse to run away from the game huh?"

"Pshh! I could easily win you I just had mercy on you."

"Yeah right." I said sarcastically. "Ok let's go eat if you're really that hungry."

After eating at a fast food restaurant Kai said he wanted to take me somewhere else but that as always it was a secret where.

He surprised me once more. We were at a kid's carnival. The one we went with the rest of Exo-K. The carnival brought back lots of old memories.

"So from where should we start?" Kai asked as he shoved his hands in his pocket due to the cold.

What about….the Ferris wheel? We couldn’t go on that ride because I was chasing after someone remember?"

"Yeah." He laughed and we headed towards the Ferris wheel.

We talked as the cabin started going up but it stopped when it reached its highest point. I felt anxious and held Kai's hand. He felt that I was scared and squeezed my hand as he wrapped his other arm around me. I felt much calmer as we talked and enjoyed the view of the colorful carnival.

"I'm getting sleepy." I said after a few minutes and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, you have to stay awake. There's still more to come."

"What?!" I said in surprise and looked at him.

"What? You really thought I would let our last date to be this lame?"

"First the mall, now the carnival; I wonder where you're taking me next." I said but then I realized something. "Kai You're taking me wherever we went together since you moved to Tokyo!" I said and he nodded while smiling widely.

"Now comes the main part!" he said excitedly when we got off the ride and ran towards an ice cream shop.  He bought two ice cream cones: one chocolate flavored and a cheese cake flavored. He paid for the ice creams and handed mine to me excitedly.

"Um, ice cream in the cold is the main part of our date?" I asked as I shivered.

"Nope." He replied and started his ice cream. We were quite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter