The best friend anyone can ever have..........

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah! I love that sound! The sound of the bell when it rings, telling us to go home after another tiring day. I was about to hit the shower when I realized my difficulty for breathing.
Ugh! Gosh! I have to do it somehow that no one sees me
I opened the locker and took my uniform out. I always hid the inhaler behind my uniform but this time the inhaler wasn’t there. I got so shocked and started looking around the locker room anxiously. I checked my backpack just in case it was still in there but it wasn’t.
"Looking for this?" a voice said from behind me and I knew exactly who it was. I could recognize her ty voice from 100 miles away.
I turned around to find Shizuka leaning against the wall with a smirk while holding my inhaler.
"Gimme that!" I said but she ran out of the locker room so I had to run after her in my P.E uniform. Everybody was just staring at me with wide eyes and laughed. I ran after her until I reached the end of the corridor where no one was present except for Shizuka, her side kicks and I. I was so exhausted from all that running, especially after P.E class that the inhaler I always hated so much now seemed like an angel with wings.
"Give it to me……you're…..gonna regret it" I said in between the pants.
"Awwwwww. Little baby can't breath" Ji min pouted and started panting ridiculously.
"Give it back! my life depends on that!" I yelled and tried to snatch the inhaler from Shizuka.
"You're life depends on this stupid thing? Tsk tsk tsk, your life is worthless" Shizuka said and tossed the inhaler to Suzy.
"How does this thing work? Thank god I'm not a retard to use such a thing!" Suzy said and pushed the button several times, making the inhaler spray into the air.
My heart started burning in my chest. I didn’t know whether it was because I was running out of oxygen or because of their bitter tongue.
"Please give it that back" I whispered because of lack of oxygen and fell on my knees panting madly. I tried my best to stand up. They were laughing and played monkey with my inhaler, I was just in the middle trying to catch it but looked like a fool instead. Soon I felt dizzy and my body felt limp. Just then, just at the right time when Shizuka was about to toss the inhaler to Ji min someone caught her wrist. It was Kai. He looked at her with cold, fierce eyes and tightened his grip on her wrist. His look was deadly, making Shizuka feel weak for once in her life. He looked at her straight in the eyes with that cold emotionless look, not blinking once and she just looked around really scared. Kai frowned and twisted her arm.
"OW OW OW!" she started yelling in pain and closed her eyes.
"The only reason why I'm not punching you in the face right now is because you're a girl!" he said calmly and twisted her arm more that she nearly started barking. He took the inhaler from her and released her.
"Barking like a dog huh? I'm sure you bite like one too" he said and they all gasped.
  "You….you jerk! You know what I can do if my mom finds out about this!" Shizuka shouted and rubbed her wrist.
"Yes, you'll get expelled. Try to hurt her one more time and……never mind" he said and shook his head.
Shizuka stomped her foot on the ground and walked away angrily. The other two followed her.
"Mianhae  Oppa" Ji min said and bowed before joining suzy. I guess she was apologizing or something.
When they left he ran over to me hurriedly and sat next to me. My eyelids were getting heavy and were about to shut close.
"Kim. It's okay, I'm here. Breathe……breathe" he said as he placed the inhaler in my mouth and pushed the button

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter