FIRST DAY OF CHAOS ( part 1)

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Baekhyun  yelled as he jumped on my bed.

"Ugh! What?!" I said and covered my ear with a pillow.

"It's your big day! Your girlfriends are waiting for you!" Chanyeol entered the room while brushing his teeth and emphasized on the word girlfriend with a girly tone.

"Chanyeol! Baekhyun! Get out! Out!"  Suho came and kicked them out of my room.

 "Eat breakfast, wear your uniform and come by the van, we'll be waiting for you there….and don’t worry about those two, I'll teach them a lesson later. He was about to leave the room when he realized I wasn’t moving .He walked towards me and sat on my bed "Are you okay?"

"No" I replied still lying on the bed.

"Come on! You’re the face of Exo-k! You can survive! You never know , this might be the best year of your life. Think of it in a positive way, it can't be that bad right?" he said. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I mean, I've seen how Sehun talks about how lucky you are and how you always get the good things" Suho laughed.

I think Suho hyung is right. It's not a big deal.

I thought and sat up.

"Suho hyung. now I see why you’re the leader" we both laughed and Suho left the room.

I  wore my uniform and went out of the door without breakfast and didn’t even bother to comb my hair. I was about to jump in the van when My dad called.

"Jongin"

"Ugh! Yes?" I shouted. His voice bothered me.

"You're coming with me"

"WHAT?!!??  

"Did you forget? You don’t go to the same school as them"  he said unpleased of how I was acting early in the morning.

"Girl's school is just a street away from boy's school" I said frustrated.

"I know, I need to talk to you" He said and signaled the driver to leave.

Chanyeol popped his head out of the window and said " Have a nice day!! I hope you'll find a BFF! Hahaha" all the members burst into laughter and the van left.

Ugh! The only thing I needed was you to tease me

"I have to admit, this is really funny!Puahahahahah!!!" My father laughed so hard that his tears began to fall and I just wanted to paunch him in the face

father or not I'll show you!

I shook my head and got into the car.

"Can I ask you something?" I finally broke the silence.

"mmm" he shook his head in agreement.

"Why me!?" I shouted

" Because I trust you. I know even if you're surrounded by 1000 girls you won't do anything nasty" he said while looking out of the window.

" Well then, tell me, if you trusted me so much why didn’t you let me stay in Seoul, huh?" I came closer to him while narrowing hmy eyes.

"well…." He said while looking around.

" No answer huh?" I whispered with a smirk.

"Treat me however you want, you have the right to be mad, but let me tell you something. I know that under that hard chest lies a pure heart" He said while pointing at my chest.

  I swear he has problems!

The car stopped and it was time to go. I was about to get off the car when My father spoke.

"Oh! And by the way Jongin, since we broke the law and sent you to a girl's school, you're not allowed to date anyone in your school"

"What?!" I said shocked and went back in. But I knew I could live without dating.

"if you do, your gonna get expelled" Said my father but I didn’t really care about that now. I had more important things to worry about.

I was about to get off the car when he interrupted me once more.

"and also, you're not going to 12th grade instead you're going to 11th grade because of language differences."

"What!?" this time I meant it " next thing you wanna tell me is that I have to disguise myself as a girl!"

"Uh-uh, I'm not that cruel" he said with a smile on his face. I gave him a yeah-right look as I got off the car.

Girls,Here I come!

  I thought with a frown as I made my way to the school gate.

MEANWHILE……….

I shut the door behind me and got on my skateboard with half of my books and files in my hand and started speeding like a bolt.

! I'm gonna be late. Again!

"Ma'm! Your launch box!!!" my maid yelled while running towards the gate.

"Forget it! I'm gonna be late!" I said as I waved.

I was reaching the school gate with the speed of light when a stranger popped out of nowhere.

"BECAREFUL!!!"I shouted

"WHOA!!"

And BOOM!!! It was too late. My skateboard was thrown meters away, my papers were flying in the air like pigeons and I landed on the stranger. We stared at each other for two seconds , he was staring at my face with round eyes as if I was going to eat him.I got myself off of him and he stood up "Are you drunk?!" I said while rubbing my temple with my eyes shut. But I got surprised when I opened my eyes. He was a tall, good looking guy though his hair was messy and his eyes were puffy.

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned and lend me a hand.

 I nodded and took his hand to stand up " Whew! Thank god I landed on you!" I said while   straightening my skirt and dusting my coat.  His eyes widened at what I said.

"NO!!! Not in that way!Ugh! I mean I was lucky or else I would have got seriously injured!!!" I blushed like hell

Kim!!! Why do you have to embarrass yourself all the time?! I thought.

I looked at my watch and started picking up the papers in a rush. He didn’t hesitate to help me. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter