Mistletoe

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You might not remember but the previous update was a total cliffhanger. Kim and Kris are very very very close to kissing each other as they sit in the café.

 

We talked and laughed at the very corner of the café as we ate our cake along with some coffee. After we finished eating I felt like I was running out of breath.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom" I said and got up.

"No wait" Kris said and grabbed my wrist "Sit down"

I sat down hesitantly. He reached inside his pocket and took out his inhaler.

"Let's do it together" he said and smiled.

"Y-yeah sure" I said and looked around to see people doing their own business.

"On three" he said and got his inhaler ready as he grinned "One, two….three"

And psssss!! We did it. It was an interesting thing to do.

"Thank you" Kris said after a few moments.

"For what?"

"For making me some good memories in Japan" he said and sat closer to me. We were sitting in front of each other on the sofa. He looked me straight in the eyes and slipped his hand at the back of my neck and curled a strand of my hair behind my ear. Now we were so close I could hear his uneven breaths which were just like mine and could feel the heat radiating from his body. His eyelashes were brushing against my forehead and his lips only a millimeter away from mine. Just then I felt someone grab my wrist with hands as cold as ice as he pulled me towards the door. I couldn’t see who it was because I kept stumbling due to his speed.

He stopped when we were away from the café and stood in front of me. I don’t need to tell you who that was.

"Kai!" I said with wide eyes especially when I saw he wasn’t wearing a coat in the snow. His nose was red and every breath shaky "W-what are you doing here?!"

 He just looked around as if he was searching for something. He started dragging me around again until he found mistletoe. The moment we stood under it he grabbed me by the shoulders, pulled me towards himself and pressed his warm lips against mine. That was too fast. I felt electric shocked the moment our lips met. He kept pressing his lips against mine hardly. There was a rush of adrenalin to my brain, my heart was playing a drum roll inside my chest and I felt like the world was spinning around my head. The kiss lasted for only a minute but it felt like an hour. When he let go of me my cheeks were so red as if there were LED lights beneath my skin. He cupped my face and my cheek gently.

"Now I'm sure your first kiss was with me" he said and smiled. To be honest I was dizzy for a few seconds I didn’t understand what was going on around me.

Get yourself together Kim!

He was still smiling but his smile vanished when he received a slap from me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Kai?! Huh?" he kept jumping back as I yelled at him.

"I….I" he stuttered.

"Save it! You know you don’t just drag people out of their date and kiss them" I shouted harder attracting a lot of attention. Kai turned and walked away with slumped shoulders.

I don’t know why but I felt out of breath thought I used my inhaler a few minutes ago. Was it because of the…?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That went well. Why am I so stupid?! Kim likes Kris. Kris likes her back. But that wasn’t something that could ruin my mood. I was smiling all the way to my house though I received a slap from Kim, my shirt was soaking wet and it was freezing cold outside due to the snow that got heavier and heavier. I kept smiling and dancing around like a drunk person.

 My smile faded when I saw something-or more correctly- someone I wasn’t supposed to see.

You know how they say everything is so calm before a storm? That's exactly how it was because before what I saw what I wished I didn’t I thought how beautiful the world is because I just kissed Kim but then, everything shattered into pieces.

Right in front of the door of a luxurious building I saw Mr. Park-Kim's father- holding a woman's hand as they made out. And the woman he was making out with……. wasn’t Kim's mother. I just watched him kiss that woman. I couldn’t believe it but as I watched more closely I was sure that that was Kim's father.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter