Exo M

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This way" the security guard said and directed us towards the backstage. We knocked on a door and led ourselves inside a room with red sofas and black walls.

There sat all the members of Exo (excluding Kai) along with some other boys wearing similar golden and black coats and sparkly pants.

The boys I knew dropped their jaws on the floor and seemed to be unable to pick it up.

"Annyeonghaseyo" my father said and shook the members' hands one by one. They were still staring at me.

My father started speaking to all eleven of them in Korean and sat down to settle his business along with my mom.

"What are you doing here!?" Chanyeol mouthed.

"I'm his daughter" I mouthed back and pointed at my father.

"Oh! This is my daughter Kimberly" my father said with a wide grin and pushed me to the front "she doesn’t speak Korean"

"It's nice to meet you Kimberly" Sehun said and shook my hand. I just stared at him blankly.

Sehun you're not funny.

"Okay, I have to meet a few people so I'll leave you guys alone. Kimberly you can stay here if you want" my father said after a few minutes of chatting with the members and left along with my mom.

"Kimi! Kimi! Kimi! I can't believe it! You're dad is our sponsor!" Chanyeol exclaimed while jumping up and down with his long legs.

"The stress has affected his brain" Suho said and pointed at the hyperactive Chanyeol.

"Oh! These are the other members of Exo" Sehun said and pointed at the six boys sitting.

"Hi!" they chorused and waved.

"Wait! There are more of you?!" I said and they all laughed.

"We're Exo-K , they're Exo-M. Whatever we sing in Korean, they sing it in Chinese" explained Beakhyun.

"Ooo! Awesome!" the concept seemed attractive and unique to me.

 Exo M started introducing themselves one by one. They were all so friendly but one of them caught my attention the most. His English was better than all the members of Exo and his accent was pretty normal, unlike the other members who had weird pronunciations.

"I'm Kris. Exo-M's leader" he said and shook my hand. I had to look up to meet his eyes due to his tallness.

"Hihi, hi" I said and went blush blush blush.

"Where's Kai?" I finally asked.

"He's still in the dressing room" Replied Suho.

"Hmmm, I'll go surprise him!" I said with a malicious smile and left the room.

I walked in the corridor and spotted a door labeled as the 'dressing room'.

I opened the door and poked my head inside and examined the room full of cloths and mirrors with light bulbs lining their frames.

"Hi!" I yelled and jumped in the middle of the room just to see Kai shirtless and staring at me with wide eyes.

"Oh, um…I didn’t know you were um" I said as I stared at his abs and headed towards the door.

"No, wait! He said and grabbed my arm then he walked towards the chair in front of the mirror and put a shirt on.

"Am I seeing it right?! Are you Kim?! What are you doing here?!" he said and put his sparkly coat on.

"Seems like my father is a sponsor of your group" I said and rubbed my arm awkwardly.

He paused and stared at my face for two seconds. He blinked a few times and then a broad smile appeared on his face.

"Cool!" he said still smiling.

"Yeah cool" I said and forced a smile "so why aren't you with the rest of the members? They seem to be having fun"

"Nah. I rather stay here and have some peaceful time and you know, warm up"

"Oh! alright Mr. Dancer!" I said and punched his arm playfully "I'll just go then"

"No don’t go!" He said and grabbed my arm again but this time his hand seemed more wet and sweaty.

"Kai, are you okay? You seem nervous" I said slightly concerned.

"I'm not nervous" he said but I could see it in his eyes "okay fine I am! But only a bit"

"Kai it's gonna be alright don’t be nervous"

"I can't help it! We have performed in many countries but you know we didn’t practice in a while and then suddenly this came up-"

"It's gonna be alright!" I said and slipped my hand into his sweaty and moist one and squeezed it "I have never seen you perform but something tells me you're gonna do perfect"

"You're sure?" he asked and tightened his grip on my hand making it wet.

"Yeah, I guarantee you" I said and gave his hand another squeeze. I couldn’t care less about whether it was sweaty or not, I wanted to comfort him for all the moments he stood by my side.

"Oh! Sorry" he let go of my hand and wiped it with his shirt "my hands are so wet!"

"That’s okay" I said and made him sit on a chair and sat next to him "Gimme your hand"

"What?"

"Gimme your hand" I commanded and he did what I said. I placed my fingertips on his palm and started rubbing it gently.

"Now talk" I commanded again.

"Talk about what?" he asked bewildered.

"Anything" I said and we started talking about a random topic and he seemed to forget about his stress. That was a way to distract him.

Suddenly someone slammed the door open.

"Hehe, Kris" I laughed awkwardly and let go of Kai's hand immediately.

"Whoa! Did I come at the wrong time?!"

"No, not at all" Kai said placidly but his tone suggested something else. Kris started saying something in Korean.

"Um, we have to go. There's like ten minutes left to our performance" said Kai and started walking towards the door where Kris was standing.

"I'll be sitting at the front row" I said and waved. He waved back and closed the door behind him.

 

The showcase was beyond awesome. Not understanding one word of what they were singing, their songs had catchy rhythms and were amusin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter