Mission Impossible

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wore my dress and heels, grabbed my coat and hurried down the stairs. I was already late for my date.

"Miss" the maid called when I reached the door.

"Yes?"

"Someone wants to see you"

"Um, okay" I said trying to guess who it was.

"He's waiting for you in the dining room"

He?

I walked to the dining room and saw a figure sitting on a chair with his head resting on the long table which ran from one side of the room to the other as well as a box next to his head. He had curly, honey colored hair. I guessed that was Chanyeol.

I went closer and placed my hand on his shoulder. He sat straight immediately, making me shriek.

"Hi" he said and waved.

"Chanyeol! What on earth are you doing here?!"

"What? Can't I visit my friend?!" he protested.

"Um, of course you can but-"

"Oh! Look what I brought you!" he said and handed me the medium-sized box. Inside the box there was a chocolate cake.

"It's the chocolate cake you taught me how to bake, I brought it so you can taste and see if it tastes good!" said Chanyeol.

"Um, Chanyeol can we do this another time? I really need to go now" I said and pointed at the door.

"Oh please! Please!" he clasped his hands together and pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Alright fine" I said plainly.

"Yay!" he said and filled the huge spoon inside the box with a large amount of chocolate cake "Now say ahhhh"

"Are you kidding me?" I said and crossed my arms.

"No. I'm not" he said and moved the spoon towards my mouth but instead of placing it in my mouth he turned it upside down making the chocolate cake roll down my dress. I froze. Now my dress was a mess! The chocolate cake was all over me! I tried cleaning it with a napkin but it wouldn’t work.

"Look what gravity does!" he gasped.

 I was so angry my face turned red. I looked at his face just to see a pair of puppy dog eyes staring at me. I tried really hard not to shout at him.

"Kimi I'm so sorry! It was absolutely an accident, not that you think I did it on purpose to stop you from going on a date with Kris. No no no"

"What the- it's okay Channie. Thank god I have a back up dress!"

"Oh, great" he said and grinned awkwardly.

I ran upstairs and changed into another dress. When I went to the dining room Chanyeol was already gone. Instead Sehun was there.

This….is getting weird.

"Hello"

"Hi" I said turned away to go.

"Is that how you greet your guests?!" he said and crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry but I'm late. I need to go somewhere"

"No!" he yelled and threw himself in front of the door.

"Sehun! Are you nuts?!"

"Don’t go!" he said with his arms wide open, covering the door.

"Ugh! What is it?!" I said and stomped my foot on the ground.

"I need to pee"

"You need to pee?! Alright then go pee!"

"I don’t know where the bathroom is! You're the owner of this mansion so you show me!"

"Just ask one of the maids! I'm late!"I said and shoved him out of my way.

"No!" he yelled and grabbed my arm.

"Sehun! Leave me alone!" I said and tried to lose his grip on my arm which was becoming painful but it was useless. I struggled and released myself.

"Wait! Don’t leave me!" he said and grabbed me by the shoulders fiercely and started pushing me towards the wall. He pinned me against the wall and placed one hand over it, blocking me.

"Sehun, what are you trying to do?!"I said slightly freaked out. He was so close I could smell his minty breath.

"I…I…" he stuttered and tapped his chin in thought "I am madly in love with you! If you leave me I'll die!"

My eyes went round and I looked at him in shock.

"Sehun, are you on crack or something?" I asked.

"No"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

"I doubt that" with that I gave him another shove.

"Kim! Kim! Please don’t go!" he said and grasped the bottom part of my flowy dress and the dress went Riiiiippp! I froze for two seconds and then turned around to see Sehun smiling at me.

"Sehun!" I yelled as a fire was burning inside me "See what you did you...you!" I said and chased after him. I ran through the corridors and finally to the living room but right then I slipped and one of my heels broke.

Can things get any worse?!

I felt exhausted and worn out. I didn’t know how to react to these events. I dragged myself to my room and opened my wardrobe. There was not much I could wear now since all I had was ruined thanks to Chanyeol and Sehun.

I wore a warm, creamy color shirt, black leggings with a long c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter