The cafeteria choas.....................

1+1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It was launch time. We all headed to the cafeteria after washing the paint off of our selves.

My eyes searched for Kai but I didn’t see him anywhere. I finally found him, he was hiding behind a wall.

"Kai!"I hissed and waved at him. He turned his head and tip toed towards me.

"um..um..um… I don’t wanna go to the cafeteria" he said

"Hmph! Coward! Maybe you should disguise yourself as a girl after all" I laughed.

"And maybe you should color your hair purple!" he said holding a strand of my hair. I slapped his arm off and he laughed. Yup! He was right, my hair was slightly purple.

"And did you call me a coward? Fine lets go to the cafeteria then!" he said as his manly senses came to life and we started walking.

"You didn’t answer my question earlier. What is with you and all these girls?" I asked him as we made our way to the cafeteria.

"Well you see, it's a bit compli-" he was about to answer when someone interrupted.

"Kim! Why do you keep disappearing?!" Jiyoung yelled as she grabbed my hand. And that attracted everyone's attention. Now again all eyes were on Kai and there was a deadly silence in the cafeteria.

" Thank you so much!" I said sarcastically and she just looked around with innocent eyes.

"What should I do?!" Kai whispered bending slowly to reach my ear.

"Just don’t panic, you distract them, I'll get the noodles and then we'll run away!" just then there was a big scream.

"KAAAAIIIII!!!!" one girl screamed and ran towards him and the others followed her. The cafeteria staff tried to stop them but they were uncontrollable.

The colony of ants running towards the sugar cube. Again! Why do they run after him?! These animals!

When they were about to eat the sugar cube when Kai spoke.

"WAIT!" he raised his hands and they stopped. "If you don’t attack I………I……..I'll sing for you!" he said and everyone cheered. They lifted him up and made him stand on the table and he started singing this song called History ( he also did a few dance moves). Everyone sang along and waved their hands in the air, it was like a mini concert.

hmm… I wonder where I've heard this song…..O MY GOD! THAT'S THE SONG MY FRIENDS DANCE WITH!!!! This means that Kai…….is a member of Exo! Hmph! Smart Jiyoung, no wonder she was so nice to me. Using me to get close to him . That creepy little thing. But I have to admit he sings so good!   

I thought as I moved my head left and right, following the rhythm.

"KIM!" he mouthed and I snapped out of my thoughts.

I signaled him to cut it off when I got the noodles. He looked at me and then shouted and pointed at the door "OH! LOOK ! THERE COMES THE OTHER MEMBERS OF EXO-K!!!"

The fans turned their heads towards the door and back at the table, but Kai was already gone. We sneaked into the kitchen and exited the cafeteria through the back door.

" This way" I said  as we ran to this place the students call secret garden. They haven’t done planting all the trees and flowers , yet it's a stunning place.  Students usually come here and talk abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter