A few hours with Kris

Difficult love.

You read the note again during Maths lesson. 'Three at Sweet Cafe. (:' . You couldn't help but to smile. Again. *Going out with Kris? To go? Or not to go?* After considering for quite awhile you decided to go. *It won't kill right? But the problem is, how do I convince my oppas?* You thought so hard that you swore you killed a lot of your brain cells.

   After school, you decided to approach your brothers to let them know that you would go home late. "Oppas, I've got a sudden project that I have to do today outside school." You lied skillfully. "Alright, we can follow you. I'm sure your classmates wouldn't mine, would they?" Zelo winked. "Yup, we'll wait for you." Youngjae added. "Nonono, it's alright, oppas my friends are really shy you know. They wouldn't want anyone else but me." You said nervously. "We go, or you don't go." Jongup said harshly. *Ohno. The plan is not working. Plan B now.* You bawled immediately. "Oppas, please let me go. Pretty please!" You pleaded. Everyone was officially looking at you now. Your brothers ducked their heads in embarrassment and allowed you to go immediately. *Haha! Plan B worked!* Your brothers knew something was wrong. Especially Daehyun but they acted like they knew nothing. "Be back home by 7 and keep me updated araso?" Daehyun said, "Araso!"

   Your brothers headed home to tell Himchan and Yongguk about the situation while you went to Sweet cafe and waited for Kris. Or perhaps, meet Kris. Kris was already there when you reached. You waved to Kris and walked towards him awkwardly and cautiously. You were afraid that you might trip or slip or even worse, bumped into someone, causing them to fall with you which will embarrass you. A lot. Kris stood up to pull the chair back and pushed it back in when you seated. *Such a gentleman.* You blushed. "Hello ~~~. I'm glad you came. You know how afraid I was? I was so afraid you wouldn't come." Kris admitted softly especially the last two sentences. "I would come of course. It was just a little hard to get rid of my brothers." You laughed. "True, your brothers are like chewing gum!" Kris laughed and you laughed back. 

   Kris ordered spaghetti for both you and him. During the lunch with Kris, your brothers were never once in your head. It was like you forgot them. Maybe you did but just for a while. You chatted with Kris and you laughed or smiled at every sentence he said though it was not funny. Perhaps you were too 'in love' with him. "Shall we go for some ice cream? I heard that girls love ice cream. Do you?" He asked thoughtfully. "Of course I do. Let's go!" You smiled and pointed to the exit. 

   While you were having fun, getting your ice cream with Kris, your brothers were preparing for a war. They were writing out the possibilities of where you could be and who you could be with. They were prepared to skin the guy you're with if you were not with your classmates, which you were not. *I'm so gonna find you, Lee ~~~. Don't let me find you with anyone else other than your girl classmates.*

   Kris and you were walking along the streets after your ice cream, window shopping. "So how did you convinced your brothers?" Kris asked as he turned to look at you as you all continued to walk. You turned to him and smirked, "I lied that I was going to do a school project with my girl classmates." Kris cocked his eyebrow up, "Since when was I a girl? You don't have to say this yknow. No matter how gorgeous I am, I'm still a guy and please don't change my . Xiexie." He said. You blushed madly. "Hey! I was just lying. I know you're a guy. My eyes got no problem. And what was that you said at the last part? Some alien language?" You questioned. He just laughed it away and said, "Nothing girl." 

   At around 6, Kris decided to bring you home. "Let's go before your brothers start hunting you down." You smiled. Both of you were about to walk to the bus stop when someone tapped on your shoulders, "Excuse me?"

HEHE. Cliffhanger! (; Which of your brothers do you think it is? 

P/S Let's just pretend that all of your and brothers' surnames are Lee. (: