Misunderstandings cleared

Difficult love.

  "Where are we going, ~~~?" Lay asked out of curiosity as he dragged his feet. "Be patient, guys. You'll know it soon." 

  All of you soon arrive outside Infinite's ward.

  "Why are we here? Who's inside?" Chanyeol pointed inside. "Go in. You'll find out." You pushed them in. Kai was the last to enter. He looked at you and whispered, "Isn't this Infinite's ward?" You nodded. "Yes, you all got some misunderstandings to clear. Just go in alright? For my sake?" You pushed him in, following behind him.

  "BASTARDS." The moment you entered the room, you heard Kris bark. "Hey, come on. Can we talk? Please.." Sunggyu whispered the last part. "NO WAY. I'm out of here." Kris turned to go but you blocked the door. You pleaded him with your eyes and mouth the word 'please'. He softened a little but stood there with his arms crossed. You ran to stand in between Infinite and EXO immediately and faced EXO. "Guys, please listen to what Infinite has to say. There are some misunderstandings that they want to clear. It's no harm to listen right? Just sit here and listen." No one bothered replying. "Please." You pleaded with your sad eyes. "Come on, let's listen to what they have got to say." Suho sat on the sofa at the side. "Hyung, are you sure?" Sehun wasn't convinced. "Stay." Suho was really firm. They couldn't do anything but just sit down and listen. You smiled at the matured leader.

  "EXO, we're sorry." Infinite stood in one straight line and bowed 90 degrees. "We're really sorry. We didn't mean to leave you. It was because of the black dogs who were after us. We didn't want them to come after you as well. So, we left you all." Sunggyu stopped before continuing. "You guys didn't know this but Reom was my ex-girlfriend." Sunggyu stopped again as all kinds of emotion started to take over him. "She was my ex. We used to be a really sweet couple. I didn't told you all because she insisted that I must not tell anyone except Infinite. I'm sorry but back then, I loved her too much. So much that I listened to everything she said. I know, I was really silly." His voice cracked as he began to choke on his words. "And then she betrayed me. I saw her cheat on me with another guy. And not only that, when I liked another girl, I think she got jealous. She started getting the black dogs, her men to come after me. And since I was still hanging out with you all back then, I decided to leave you all because I was afraid they might hurt you all. I even thought of leaving Infinite as well.  She also told me that if I don't get back together with her, she will continue to harass me. But of course, I didn't want to get back together with her. And so, until now, they still harass us. About once in a month. I know this is totally absurd." "It is." Tao muttered. Sunggyu lowered his head for awhile to wipe his tears away. "I know. I don't expect you all to forgive me. But please forgive my boys. They didn't do anything wrong. They were just supporting me. I hope this cleared the misunderstandings between us. We never hated you all. We never did." "We pretended we did only. So that the black dogs or Reom wouldn't suspect anything." Dongwoo added. "You're our good friends. You all really are." A lump formed in Sungjong's throat.

  "Why didn't you tell us? Were we not your friends?" Luhan asked in a serious tone. "You should have known better to not trust that ." Sehun scowled. "Sorry.. It's all my fault." Sunggyu felt bad. "It doesn't cure." Tao crossed his arms, feeling annoyed. "I don't care if you all believe it or not. But my Hyung has already made it clear and what he said is true. Believe it or not." L stood up and glared at Tao and Sehun. "Myungsoo.." Sunggyu pushed L back who grew defensive. It was silent for a moment. "You think that this is some kind of a drama? Ohmygod. This story is too common and only seen in the dramas." Kris rolled his eyes, refusing to believe Sunggyu. "I-I" Sunggyu couldn't think of what to say. *What should I do? Their not believing me.*

  "What the hell is wrong with you all?!" L couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Kris's collar and held his fist up ready to punch him. L's deathly stare was piercing through Kris. You widened your eyes at the scene. Infinite and EXO got theirselves into defensive positions except for Sunggyu and Suho, the two matured leaders, who tried to get their boys to stop the nonsense. *No, I can't stand here and do nothing.* You sighed.

  "Enough!" You shouted, making all of them turn to you, shocked. "Why are you all so childish?" You turned to EXO. "Those comments just now were not needed. You either say you forgive or not. Those nonsense were not needed!" You barked, furious and disappointed in EXO's behaviour. "And you, oppa, I know that you all are telling the truth but EXO don't want to believe in you all. If they don't, then forget it. Don't bother about them. You all have done what you all can." You turned to Infinite, specifically, L.

  You sighed as you shook your head, showing that you were really annoyed at their immature behavior. Suho looked at you, worried. "Okay, we understand what you all are saying but you need to give us some time to get used to the truth." Suho stepped up to say. Infinite nodded slowly in understanding. "If we're fated, we'll meet again." Suho left the room and he rest of EXO trudged out.

  You stayed in the room, not knowing what to do. "Sorry, oppas. They're just angry. It would be fine after awhile." You comforted them, looking at Sunggyu especially. They shook their heads. "It's alright whether or not they forgive us. As long as we told them what we should. I think we've done our job. Though we're still guilty about it. We ought to anyway." Woohyun ruffled your hair and gave you a small smile which didn't look like one.

--------------------

  "Why didn't you tell us that you were bringing us to Infinite? They were the last person I would ever want to see." Baekhyun complained. "But that means they're still on your list right?" You thought on the positive side. "You know that wasn't what I meant, ~~~." Baekhyun sighed. "I'm sorry guys. But I really wanted you all to get back together as good friends, or even best friends. They felt really bad too. Put yourselves in their shoes. I'm sure you would do what they did. They did that because they cared for you all. They were afraid you all might get hurt because of them. I hope you all could understand them. We should forgive and forget right?" You explained to them but they didn't reply. "I was really disappointed in your behaviour just now. And, what's with that hostility?" You gave Tao, Sehun and Kris disapproving looks and  walked back to Kai's room and waited for Daehyun to return with your clothes.

  You decided to go home with Daehyun since Kai was feeling better now. Besides, there was EXO to look after him. "~~~, I'll talk to the boys." Suho smiled to you and told you before you left the room. "Thanks a lot, oppa." 

  You walked out of Kai's room with Daehyun and sighed. "What's with that sigh?" Daehyun looked at your slumped shoulders. *Those boys were so immature. Why can't they be more matured and forgive? People should forgive and forget. Why hate others?* "..Nothing." You shook your head without making any eye contact with Daehyun. Daehyun shook his head as well. *She's sighing more and more often. I want to help you, ~~~. But I'm sure you don't want me to meddle into your affairs right?*

  Meanwhile, while you were walking, Suho gathered the boys and spoke.

  "Guys, ~~~ is right. It ought to be time for us to forgive Infinite." Suho said to the boys. "No, Hyung! Are you crazy? No way." Tao crossed his arms and looked away. "Yeah, hyung remember when beat Sehun up? You know how bad they hit him?" Kai argued. "I know. But we started the fight first. Particularly, you, Sehun. You started the fight first. If you didn't provoke them, they wouldn't attack you either right?" Suho looked at Sehun who avoided eye contact with Suho. "But hyung, this happened too suddenly. We really need some time to think about it." Lay spoke up softly. "I know. That's why I told them to give us time. And by the way, you all ought to apologize to ~~~. The fight between us and Infinite had got nothing to do with her. But instead, she helped both sides, to try to come into a good conclusion. We should thank her." 

  All the other boys looked at Suho and nodded silently. Kris kept quiet. He was officially feeling really bad for being so childish just now. He couldn't believe his childish behaviour just now. Maybe he was just too mad.

  Song of the chapter : Hyuna, Icecream