Siblings' bonding part 1

Difficult love.

"Oppas, wake up! We're going to go out soon. Come on, I've got everything planned out for you all! Wake up wake up!" You flipped all of their blankets up. Surprisingly, all of them woke up as soon as you called them. "Morning baby girl." Himchan whispered and kissed your cheek as he headed to the washroom. "Morning baby girl." All of them greeted you one by one and went to the washroom. Yongguk and Youngjae went to the kitchen to make some pancakes and waffles for breakfast before you all headed out to catch a movie.

You changed into your tribal lchiffon top tucked in with your high-low fantasy skirt. You then wore your black heels and got out with your brothers. "My pretty girl, so what do you have planned for us?" Jongup asked, smiling at you. "Don't ask oppa, just follow me." You winked at your brothers and held Yongguk's hand. 

   "We've reached, oppa! Let's have lunch first before we go for the movie okay?" All 7 of you went into Song Jook Heon and had a delicious lunch. You insisted on paying everything today since you felt bad for spending so much time with EXO for the past few days. Though your brothers wanted to pay, but they allowed you to since you were so stubborn. After lunch, you all went for the movie. "Woah! It was so awesome! You see that? WOAH!!" Zelo exclaimed. Yes, the movie was awesome but, as usual, Zelo exaggerates. "Alright alright Zelo, calm yo ." Yongguk tried to calm Zelo down. "Oppa! Watch your language! Come on, let's walk down that street. You pointed to a street with many little shops set up. 

   "Come here, baby girl!" Daehyun called out to you as he waved you over. He picked out a simple hairband with a little flower stuck At the side of the band. "This look nice on you. I'll buy this for you." Deahyun smiled at you and paid the ahjumma for the hairband. "Thanks Oppa". You smiled shyly at him. "~~~ girl! Come here!" Himchan waved you over. You ran over to him, "Yes Oppa?" "This looks nice. Try it!" He held a necklace with the hello kitty and helped you to put on the necklace. "Of course, it looks nice on you." Himchan smiled, satisfied and paid for the necklace. *Why are oppas buying me things? I'm suppose to buy for them.* Before you could even tell them, Zelo waved you over. *Don't tell me he's buying me something too.* True enough, "~~~ ah, you like this right? You wanted it previously right?" Zelo asked. Before you could even answer him, he bought the huge stitch for you. "Komawo Oppa." You smiled in gratitude. Yongguk got you a purple watch, Youngjae got you a notebook which he explained, so that you could jot down more stuffs. That brainy Youngjae. Lastly, Jongup got you B1A4's album, which you said you wanted a week ago. Such thoughtful brothers.

  "Komawo oppas, for all the stuffs you all bought for me. But I'm suppose to be the one buying stuffs for you all." You pouted. "It's okay, ~~~. We bought it on our own will. Moreover, you bought shirts for us the previous time, remember?" Yongguk smiled. "Okay Oppa, but no more fo today alright? Hmm.. Shall we rent bikes to cycle now?" You asked as you flashed a smile that revealed your teeth. 

---------------

  "Jongup Oppa! Ride faster! Aish, I shouldn't have chose to ride with you!" You complained. "Yah! Lee ~~~! Stop complaining and start pedaling! You are the one not pedaling, causing us to move so slow!" Jongup argued back. You sighed in defeat. Yes, you weren't pedaling but Jongup wasn't pedaling as fast as you thought he could. You didn't know why you chose him either. "Jongup Oppa! Can you like ride faster? Like seriously! Even the weakest Himchan Oppa can ride faster than us!" You yelled at him once more. "I heard that!" Himchan shouted. *Oops. Hehe.* "Aish, okayokay." Jongup replied impatiently and started pedaling really fast until both of you were first and you all finally stop cycling. "Oppa, you should have cycled that way since the beginning." "Shush! You don't know how tiring was that." You giggled. 

   All 6 of your brothers then held a bike each to return the bikes except for you, since you didn't rent one just now. You shared with Jongup. All 7 of you walked in a line. "~~~ ah, we haven't talked about your school life for a long time now. How's it going? And are you and EXO going well?" Daehyun asked you. "Yes, Oppa. It's fine in school. EXO has been really nice to me. All of them." You smiled as you thought of the times when you were out with EXO. "If they bullied you, don't hesitate to tell me, I'm gonna chop their heads down!" Yongguk warned. "Oppa, they won't." You promised him. "Good then. But if they do, you have to tell us!" Yongguk continued. "Yes, big Oppa." You saluted.

   All of you continued shopping. Window shopping perhaps. Since they didn't allow you to buy anything for them and you didn't allow them to buy anything for you. "Oppa, Im tired, let's go to the nearby Starbucks cafe to rest before we continue?" You suggested.

---------------------------

 

 "Ah, what a nice day. Great time to spend with my 6 lovely oppas!" You smiled, satisfied. "Glad you know." Zelo answered. There he goes again. You rolled your eyes and ignored him. "Oppa, I'm sorry I've neglected you all when I was with EXO. I didn't forget you all. I will never. I just.. Neglected you all. I promise there'll be no next time!" You promised them. "It's okay girl, just know that if anything happens, we will be right behind you. Don't hesitate to tell us anything alright?" Jongup patted your back comfortingly. 

"Let's go to our next destination, shall we?" With that, you took Jongup and Himchan's hand and you skipped happily to your next destination.

   End of part 1 (:

  

Song of the chapter : Crossgene, Ladi Dadi