Exo and Kris part 1

Difficult love.

  "~~~ girl, wake up!" Zelo tapped on you gently. When he was sure you were awake, he left your room. You rubbed your eyes and opened your eyes slowly. *A new day.* You looked forward to school everyday since you met Kris. You were really glad to have him as a friend.  You stood up and checked your phone. '25 new messages'. You never knew Kris was such a clingy person. He gave you the image of strong, cold and unfriendly but instead, he was the opposite. He was really warm and friendly to you. Slowly, you read the messages. '~~~, mianhe.'  '~~~ ah.' '~~~ don't ignore me.'  And the list continues. You laughed at the silly Kris and still decided not to reply. *Serves you right, Kris!*

  You went downstairs for breakfast with your brothers after you changed into your uniform and all of you chatted really happily. They would ask you about Kris and since you had nothing to be afraid of, you told them willingly. They were fine with Kris hanging out with you and you were really glad. After the H2H with your brothers, you left the house as you held onto Daehyun and Jongup's hand. You smiled widely at them and headed to school.   Once you reached school, you separated with your brothers as usual and headed to class. You were a little early in school today an you sat quietly in class, reading your story book, waiting for your teacher to come. "Yah, ~~~!" A voice called you which made the whole class look at the person. "OMO, it's Kris." Your classmate whispered. "I envy ~~~." Another classmate whispered. Usually, girls would call you a but since you've got 6 brothers, they, wouldn't want to offend you. "~~~, NAWA!" Kris exclaimed. *OMO, what's he gonna do to me? Why's he like so mad?* You raised an eyebrow. Just then, you remembered you did not reply him. *Must be that.* You pushed back your chair and stood up warily as you walked to Kris.

  "Yah. Yah. Why didn't you reply my message, huh?" Kris scolded you. "YAH!" You screamed. " You were the one who lied. Why are you shouting at me?" You glared at him. Kris immediately apologized. "~~~ ah, I've apologized already. I'm really sorry. I'll make up to you okay? I'll see you at your class after school okay?" Kris winked. "Hmph, I'll consider." You said harshly. Yet deep inside your heart, you were really excited about what Kris planned for you.   As usual, you weren't paying attention in class since you knew everything. 10 minutes before the lesson, you started counting down. Yes, this was how excited you were. When it was about 5 minutes before lessons ended, a tall shadow appeared in front of your class door. You tilted your head in curiosity, *Kris?* You wondered. When your teacher finally released you, you kept your stationaries and packed your bag. As you packed your bag, a shadow fell upon you and a hand covered your mouth. You screamed almost immediately but the hand muffled your screams. ( This is exactly the one in my oneshot. Teehee. )    "Shhhh. ~~~ ah, it's me." The voice said. You recognized his voice immediately and turned to look at him. "Yah, you scared me." You punched him lightly. "Excuse me, I'm not yah. Please do not change my name. I've got a name, and it's Kris. Or otherwise, you can call me oppa. Since I'm older than you." He smiled. You blushed a little too madly and tried to change the topic. "So, how are you gonna make up to me?" You asked. "Just follow me. I'll bring you to meet my friends." He gave you his charming smile.  

  Kris walked side by side with you and walked towards the direction of the library. You were curious, nervous yet excited about who his friends were. Perhaps Exo? And indeed, you were right. "Hello ~~~!" a sweet yet tall boy came to greet you. *I know him?* "Oh, hello. You are?" You asked. "My name is Sehun." His eyes formed a line when he smiled. You found him really cute. Kris then introduced his friends to you one by one. "This is D.O," he pointed to a boy with big eyes and full lips. "This is Kai," he pointed to a boy really tall and really handsome. "This is Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen and Tao." He introduced one by one. You couldn't help but to admit all of them were really hot, handsome and cute, just like Kris. "Let's go!" Kris held onto your hand. For the first time, and it sent butterflies doen your tummy. He brought you to the bus stop to take you to the destination which you still didn't know where.

  During the bus journey, you sat in between Kai and Kris. Kai talked to you a lot and joked a lot with you, which made you laugh. You were really comfortable with Kai and you felt he was a nice person. "We've reached!" Exo exclaimed. "Everland?" You asked excitedly. On the journey to Everland, Exo grew close to you as if they knew you since young. And so, you were really comfortable with them now that you would joke and play around with them like how you do with your brothers. You texted your brothers that you would be out with Exo and they agreed but they gave you a curfew that you had to be home by 7. 

  "~~~ ah! Let's go for some roller coaster rides!" Baekhyun and D.O exclaimed, clinging onto each side of your arms and pulled you to the roller coaster. The other 10 guys tagged along behind the three of you. After many roller coaster rides, you all decided to take a seat at a cafe to rest before you all continue to spam the roller coasters. All of you took on the rides bravely.

  "Wah, it was so fun just now!" You exclaimed. "Yes yes! It was so fun!" Luhan replied. Kris smiled, *This girl.* "Let's go for more rides shall we? Why not let's split up and meet here at 6?" Suho suggested. They all agreed and went separate ways. Baekhyun went with Chanyeol, Kai went with D.O, Luhan went with Sehun, Tao went with Suho and Chen went with Lay and Xiumin. It was left with you and Kris now. "I guess it's the two of us now. Let's go." Kris waved. "Let's go ride the carousel!" Kris pointed to the carousel and both of you ran to the carousel like kids. Both of you queued up for the carousel excitedly. While waiting in the long queue, someone tapped on your shoulder. 

  P/S So much on tapping the shoulder. Teehee. (;