Bonding with everyone

Difficult love.

  Both of you sat on the brown sofa in the awkwardly silent room. "Uhm.." Both of you opened your mouth to talk together, as if it was on cue. "You first." Both of you said together again. Kai scratched his head, "Okay, I'll say." sensing that you were blushing. "What are we supposed to do now?" He asked as he looked at you giving you an uncomfortable smile. "About that.. I don't know as well. I wanted to ask you that too.." Your voice became softer at the last part. "Hmm.. Let's walk around the resort?" He jumped up off the sofa and gave you a wide smile. "Deal!" You smiled widely back at him.

  "Did you see Kris's DSLR? It was so pretty." You stuck your bottom lip out. Kai chuckled, "It is? You like it?" He raised both of his eyebrows as he smiled. "Of course! I love it." You answered excitedly thinking how good it could be if you had one. Kai laughed as he ruffled your hair. "Oppa! Not my hair. I spent an hour on my hair today!" You whined as you tried to put your hair back in place. "Sheesh." You stuck your tongue out. "You'll know the pain of it if you become a girl, which is not quite possible.

  You and Kai were chatting really happily, talking from nature to studies, basically everything that existed. You laughed once in a while since Kai had such great sense of humor. As you were laughing hardly when Kai told you that he peed on his pants when he was shocked, which he told you not to tell anyone or he would come after you, you saw a figure from afar walking in you and Kai's direction, you squinted your eyes a little and stopped laughing. You tried to see who it was, hoping it was not the person you didn't want Kai to meet the most. "~~~? ~~~?" "Huh?" You snapped out of your daze and replied Kai. "What are you looking at?" He looked into the direction where you were looking. "Oh! It's nothing!" You smiled, a little too widely as you turned his face forcefully back to face you. Kai raised his eyebrow, "You're one weird kid." You gave him a fake laughter  as you tried to see who it was. 

  *Crap! It's Woohyun! No, he can't see Kai!* You pulled Kai immediately and turned the other direction. "Oppa, I need to go to the toilet. Come come." You held his hand with one of your hand and pressed onto your stomach with your other free hand, pretending to have a stomach ache. 

  Just as you turned to leave, pulling Kai who was clueless about what was going on, someone, most probably Woohyun, called out your name. "~~~!" He shouted out and you could hear his footsteps getting faster and louder. That means he was running. Towards you. You whispered to Kai, "Oppa, don't turn back. No matter what. Don't, just don't."

  "Why?"

  "Just don't. Please." You pleaded. Kai could not do anything else but just nodded.

  "Yes, Oppa?" You turned back and ran towards Woohyun who was about 5m away from you and Kai, so that he would not come any closer to Kai. On the other hand, Kai was confused. Why couldn't he turn around? Why were you calling the person Oppa? But he didn't turn around. He didn't want to break his promise. Because he hated people who broke their promises. So of course he would not break his promises. "~~~, we meet again!" Woohyun smiled as he bent down, his hands on his knees. He ran to you, of course he would be panting. You laughed, "Yes, Oppa. We meet again." you tried to act but your acting skills were horrible. Maybe you should consider taking up some acting courses. But thank god Woohyun did not suspect anything. 

  "Why aren't you on the hiking trip? I thought there were supposed to be a hiking trip?" Woohyun tilted his head as he wondered out loud. "Injured." You pointed to your scraped knee as you smiled sheepishly. "Aigoo. Silly Billy." He came closer to you and 'examined' your knee. "Kwenchana?" "Neh, Oppa. I'm perfectly fine. I can still jump. You wanna see?" Before you could jump, Woohyun placed his hands on your shoulders. "I don't have to see it, babo. What if you hurt yourself again?" Woohyun shook his head. You smiled sheepishly again and rubbed your head.

  "Oh, who's that? Your friend right? I saw both of you from afar." Woohyun pointed to Kai whose back was facing both of you. *Why did he notice Kai?* You mentally cursed. "Uhm.." You hesitated. "Come on, introduce your friend to me." Woohyun urged. "Meet.. My friend." You hesitated and continued as you walked towards Kai. "Come Oppa." You pulled Kai. The moment Kai saw Woohyun and Woohyun saw Kai, they went into their defense position immediately. They stares pierced through each other. Kai grabbed you and put you defensively behind him just like how Daehyun did. "Why are you here?" Kai gritted his teeth. Instead, Woohyun smirked. "For your information, this is MY resort." He emphasized on the word 'my'. You struggled and ran in front of Kai, just in between both of them. Kai wanted to grab you back to put you behind him but shook your head and mouthed 'It's okay, Oppa.'

  "Guys, please. Don't get so defensive or aggressive." You put both of your hands out. But they didn't do anything. They remained in their positions. Especially Kai. He seemed so agitated since you weren't behind him, but in the middle between him and Woohyun. "Oppa, you said you wanted to know my friend right? So don't be like that." You furrowed your eyebrow. "Okay, fine." Woohyun gave in immediately. He definitely didn't want to see the bad side of you. "Get him out of that position as well." Woohyun pointed to Kai who was still glaring at him. 

  You approached Kai but all you could feel was his tensed up muscles. "Oppa, it's alright. Nothing is going to happen. A fight isn't going to occur." You patted his shoulders a few times and gave him an ensuring squeeze. That made him a little less tensed up but still, he wouldn't let his guard down. In the end, you couldn't help but give up on him. Stubborn Kai.

  "Okay.." You tried to say something in the awkward and kind of tensed atmosphere but Woohyun cut you. "It's alright, ~~~. I know. I don't want to make things difficult for you. I'll see you later then." He smiled and gave you a wink. "Don't. Do. That. To. Her." Kai gritted his teeth once again as he warned Woohyun. You quickly signaled for Woohyun to go. He nodded as he laughed. *Why is he laughing?* Both you and Kai thought. Woohyun gave one last smirk to Kai and another wink to you before he left. "Aish. That bastard." Kai tried to go after Woohyun but you held him back. "Oppa! Stop it. He's gone already. I really don't understand. How can you all be enemies when you all were once best friends?" You looked into his eyes and sighed.

  "Mianhe ~~~. I just can't let my guard down when it comes to them. And you know what? I felt so powerless when you were standing there, in between us. Because I had to protect you. But you refused to.." He messed up his hair frustratedly. "I'm sorry, Oppa.." You apologized softly. "It's alright.. Come on, let's head back. They should be back soon." Kai faked a smile but he knew he would be alright soon. You nodded and walked beside him.

  "~~~!" Sehun rushed towards you as soon as you opened your room door. "OMG. Why are you in my room?!" You freaked out. Seeing EXO and your brothers there as well, you freaked out even more. "What do you mean why? Reom lives in this room too. So she has the key. Why? You don't want to see us here?" Sehun faked a tear as he wiped it off his flawless face with a sniff. "Oh, right." You laughed. "Sehun, come here. Don't disturb ~~~." Suho waved him over. But Sehun ignored him and continued "~~~! You don't want to see me?" He pouted. "No, it's not that." You walked towards the sofa and sat beside D.O with Sehun following behind. "So how was the hiking trip?" You tried to change the topic. "It was fun!" Sehun answered your question immediately. Guess he fell for your trap. You mentally smirked. "Great, Sehun, it's fun without me right?" You pretended to feel sad. Just like how he did previously. "N-no. I-I mean-" Sehun literally stammered. "Stupid fool!" Xiumin smacked Sehun's head. "It was sooooooooooo bad without you." Xiumin exaggerated which made everyone laugh but leaving Sehun dumbfounded. "I sense some sarcasm." You shook your head. "Noooo! Reeeeeelly!" Once again, making everyone burst out into laughter.

  "Are you alright now?" Jongup asked while some of the boys were lying on the sofa while the others were lying on the floor. "Let me take a look at your hand." Youngjae took your hand from your lap. He frowned as he looked at your injured hand before looking at your scraped knee. *My sweet brothers.* You looked at Youngjae then Jongup and your other two brothers. "Where's Reom by the way? I didn't see her." You looked around the room to see if Reom was anywhere. "Her room, maybe? Ugh, can't be bothered with her anyway. You know what happened just now? She almost fainted. I'm sure she faked it anyway and in the end, Kris carried her. Like seriously?" You looked down as you drew circles with your legs. *Kris again.* But by now, you weren't sure who you like. There's Jiho, there's Woohyun, there's Kai and then Kris. Perhaps people might call you a having to know so many hot boys but deep down, you know that you only love one of them. It's just that you don't know who it was. Yet. Maybe soon. 

  "Since the teacher is getting us to settle our own dinner, why not we split into teams and.. Cook?" Lay suggested. "Great idea!" Baekhyun snapped his finger. "Let's make dessert as well!" Tao contributed to the suggestion. "Hmm.. Why not we split into 3 groups of 6? Each group shall make 5 main dishes and 3 desserts?" Chanyeol suggested with a wide smile. "Deal!" 

  In the end, you partnered with Zelo, Baekhyun, Kai, Chanyeol and Tao. *Forever separated from Kris.* You were definitely disappointed. But maybe you would feel the same way too, if Kai wasn't in your team. Just maybe. "HA! We're so gonna win because ~~~'s with us! In your face es!" Zelo pointed at the rest, proud that he was in the same group as you. "Mind you. ~~~'s hurt. She can't cook. She's there for you all to look after. And, Lee Jun Hong. Watch your language. Araso?" Daehyun warned Zelo. Being the eldest brother here, he knew he had to do something about Zelo. "Whatever." Zelo stuck his tongue out at Daehyun which made you shook your head. Childish boy.

  Kris teamed up with Xiumin, Luhan, D.O, Youngjae and Jongup. By now, your brothers and EXO were closer. Really closer. They treat each other like blood brothers. Perhaps because they had many things in common. That's why they got along well with each other. And of course the last group, Suho, Reom, Daehyun, Lay, Sehun and Chen. During the whole cooking session, you could hear arguments which were not very serious but really loud and of course, it came from Sehun's group. Sehun was really unhappy being in the same group as Reom. Though Suho tried being the peacemaker, it was just impossible to stop both of them from arguing. The other 3 boys, Lay, Daehyun and Chen minded their own business. They decided not to join in the argument. Two of them was enough. 

  "Guys, I can cook. I'm fine." You stood up from the chair and showed your still-injured hand. Seeing your injured hand, of course they weren't convinced. "NO." Zelo glared at you but immediately turned into a puppy eyes. "Please. Don't get me into trouble. You see that guy there? He's gonna skin me alive if you start doing anything." He pointed to Daehyun who was coincidently looking at Zelo. "Alright. At least let me instruct you all? Because it seems like you all are going to tear the kitchen down." You chuckled but the five of them stared at you. "Okay okay. Sorry. Just. Let me help you all alright?" You laughed again and they smiled as they nodded.

  After the awesome dinner that you all had together, everyone gathered in front of the television to watch 'Finding Nemo'. It was Sehun's. Obviously. Who else could it be? Maybe Tao. Not Zelo definitely, he was childish but Finding Nemo was not his type.he said it was childish when Yongguk brought all of you to watch it in the cinemas. But he was childish anyway. Some of them were lazing on the sofa and some on the floor because it was obviously not big enough to accommodate so many of them. Not all of them were watching though. You could tell that they didn't like cartoons so some like Lay and Chanyeol were reading their books. You sat on the sofa and cuddled with Reom as both of you laughed whenever there was a funny scene. "~~~, I'm going out for a while. I want to take a stroll." She tapped your lap. "Do you need me to accompany you?" You offered kindly. "It's alright. I wan some time alone." She smiled to you and stood up and headed to the door. 

  "Where's she going?" Daehyun came to sit beside you where Reom was sitting previously. "For a walk." You told him. "Good." You heard Daehyun said, really softly. You turned to him giving him a 'What did you just say?' look but he just shrugged. You gave him another stare before concentrating on the show again. You munched on the chips when Daehyun fed you occasionally. *Oh. I still need to meet Woohyun.* You took out your phone and found an unread message from Woohyun. 

  'I think it's not convenient for me to go to your room. Since you've got a room mate and what if you EXO wants to kill me? Haha. Anyway, I'll meet you at the reception area and then I'll bring you to my paradise. (: Is that alright?'

  'Of course Oppa. (: No, they wouldn't kill you. They're nice people. I'll come over now. See you!' You replied quickly, smiling as you texted.

  "Who are you texting? Why are you smiling like that?" Daehyun tried to peek at your message. "Oppa! Don't do that. It's just my friend." You turn the phone away from him. "Boy or girl?" There he goes again. Over protective brothers. *Sorry Woohyun Oppa.* "It's a girl of course." "Good." Daehyun was convinced immediately which made you heave a sigh of relief. Just then, your phone beeped again. 

  'Alright. I'm coming over as well. See you girl. (:' 

  "Oppa, I'm going out to look for Reom." You lied to Daehyun because you had no choice. "I'll go with you." He stood up and got his coat. "It's alright Oppa. I think she wants some girl talk with me." You lied again. "Alright then. Be careful. It's never safe for a girl to go out at night, alone." Daehyun was once again convinced. "Okay Oppa. I will be careful." You smiled. The plus point of having those six brothers was they cared a lot about you and they loved you a lot. And this plus point, beats all the negative points. That's why you agreed, it really was very fortunate of you to have brothers. Not 1, not 2 but 6. For a moment you felt bad for lying to him. But you had already promised to meet Woohyun. You got your coat and all the attention of the boys' were on you. "Where are you going, ~~~?" Suho asked and the boys looked at you expecting an answer from you. "I'm looking for Reom. See you guys later alright." You walked towards the door and waved goodbye to them. "Bye ~~~!" "Bye!" You turned back to wave at them one last time and this time, you realized Kris was nowhere. *Maybe he went to the toilet.*

  Long update. I'm finally done with my exams. Yay. But Im waiting for results. Kind of scared. Anyway, comment on who you want 'you' to end up with? Because I've got different endings in mind.

  Song of the chapter : Dbsk, catch me