Siblings' bonding part 2

Difficult love.

  "Ohmygod! I missed this place so so so so so so so so so much! We were previously too busy that we forgot this place." Zelo pouted. "That's why we're here. Cheer up, Oppa!" Asyou all entered 'Hip Hop Club', the guards pumped their fists with your brothers and smiled at you. *I wonder if that guy is here. Please don't be here. Don't kiss me. At least not when my brothers are here.*You prayed mentally as you crossed your fingers. To your dismay, you saw him. Yes him.

   Your brothers smirked as they thought, *We're going to own this place like how we used to! We never lose,* as they prepared to get on stage. "Baby girl, stay here and don't go anywhere while we are up one the stage araso? DON'T FLIRT. Watch us because our eyes will be on you. And, we're so gonna win." Yongguk winked. You laughed a little, "Yes Oppa!" You saluted. After they went on stage, you looked around as your palms turned sweaty. You prayed hard not to be spotted by that guy.  

   You cheered for your brothers as they won battles after battles. They soon got really engrossed in battling that they're us were no longer at you but on other girls. Yes, they were flirting. *How ironic. Asking me not to flirt but that's what they do. Such s.* All of a sudden, a hand cupped your mouth and dragged you away. *Ohmygod. Who the is it?! What the hell? You kiddin' me 6 pair of eyes and not even one is looking at me!* You thought anxiously yet angrily.

  You tried ways by biting the person's hand and stepping on the person's foot but it wasn't working. At all. You could tell that the person was a guy since his body felt fit and you could feel his hard abs. Boy, the thought of it drove you crazy. He dragged you all the way to a quiet alley beside the club where he finally released his hand. You turned to look at who he was. Sure enough, it was him.

  "Ouch! That was pain, girl! My hand and my foot! Your teeth sure is sharp!" Zico exclaimed as he rubbed his kinda swollen hand and foot.

  "Ohmygod! It's you?!" Your jaws dropped and your eyes were wide open: "Yes it's me. The handsome Woo Jiho." He smirked. *Ugh. Guys who call themselves handsome. Eew. Major turnoff.* You might think that a guy trying to tell you his name, is normal. However, it wasn't. For Zico's case. No one calls him Jiho. Except Block B. Others acknowledge him as Zico. And yet he told you his real name. "So, mind telling me your name?" He held his hand out, ready to shake yours. "Lee ~~~." You smacked his hand as you attempted to escape. But he was equally fast. He caught your hand almost immediately and pinned you against the wall. "Don't. Try. To. Escape." He said sternly which sent shivers down your spine.

  "I just wanna make friends with you!" He changed his expression immediately an gave you his puppy eyes. You laughed at his adorable face. *Never knew he had this adorable side.* He bent down to meet eyes with you as your heart accelerated. "See you around soon!" He gave you a peck on your cheek. "That was for me winning that guy the other day!" He said as he ran off without turning back, leaving you rooted to the ground.

--------------------

You went back into the club, still a little dumbfounded, to find your brothers still battling. Still flirting, you would say. *I've been gone for so long and they didn't even notice? Bloody s. They're gonna get it!* When they were finally done with all the battles, of course winning all, they came to look for you. At last. "Hey baby. Saw us up there? Cool huh?" Himchan winked. You rolled your eyes, blood boiling. "I did, but all of you didn't. Thanks a lot." You pushed the side of Himchan's shoulder and walked off. "Continue flirting, s. I'm going home." Your brothers were puzzled. They scratched they're head as they thought, *What did we do wrong?*

   During the whole journey home, you were stomping your feet real hard like a tigress while your 6 brothers were following quietly behind you like little kittens. They were afraid to speak. Afraid that they might say something wrong, which would trigger you to explode. A thousand thoughts crossed your mind. *Those bastards. How could they not notice me? Woo Jiho? What was that kiss for? Really because of that bet?* You never stopped thinking during the whole journey. 

   You unlocked the door angrily and kicked the door open. You stomped upstairs, threw your bag on your bed, slammed your room door then dived into your bed. You were angry not because of the kiss. You liked it. No, you don't. But you didn't hate it either. But you were very angry at your brothers. This was the first time they did this to you. Flirting and not noticing you. You skipped your dinner because you were so angry that you couldn't eat. 

   "I'm so not gonna talk to them. Aish, I'm gonna sleep."

   Song of the chapter : B1A4 - Because of you