Misunderstanding?

Difficult love.

  "Are you okay?" You tapped on Reom's arm as the teacher was going through the questions in your textbook. You thought of what Kai was doing just now. You were so disappointed. Reom turned to you and gave you a small smile. "Yes, I'm alright. Don't be mad at Kai alright? It was my fault." She assured you. "How is it your fault?!" You banged really hard on the table attracting all the unwanted attention. "Miss Lee? I would appreciate if you can just stay still. Don't be a nuisance." You pouted as you ducked away from the stares all your classmates were giving. Only when everyone stopped looking at you, you continued, "It's Kai's fault. Don't be afraid of him. I'm just so disappointed in him. He's not usually like this. Anyway, I hope you can understand him." Reom nodded. 

  After school, you ignored Kai all the way. He tried to talk to you. Probably trying to explain the situation. However and of course, you didn't bother to listen to him. Not at all. It was like he was talking to the wall. "~~~, please. Listen to me." Kai pleaded as he tried to keep up with your pace. You were walking really fast, back home. "~~~." He called out again, soft but persistent but it didn't change anything. Not yet. "~~~! Stop avoiding me, will you?!" Instead of following you behind, he ran in front of you and pushed you to the cement wall gently but with a certain amount of force that you would not be able to escape. He pumped his fist into the wall with all his strength as he gritted his teeth which shocked you. Fresh red blood started to drip down his fist and it stained the wall. "Why are you doing this to me?" A teardrop streamed down his flawless face. "Why aren't you bothering to listen to my explanation? Do I not mean anything to you? Does that woman mean more to you? So much more than me that you trust her over me? You said you were disappointed in me. But I'm more disappointed in you than you are in me? It just tells me that our friendship was nothing. It really hurts me." Words started pouring like it was never-ending. Kai had so much to say. By the time he finished, your eyes were wet as well.

  You held his hand gently, careful not to hurt his hand. "I'm sorry, oppa. I really am. You mean a lot to me. Our friendship as well. I trust you, of course. It's just that.." You stopped. You didn't know what to say. Kai was right. Why did you believe in Reom and not Kai? You've got nothing else to say right? It's alright. No one believes me anyway." He gave a fake laughter. "It's alright. Go home. I'm going home. Rest well." He turned to walk away as he pushed your hand away slowly. "You're just like my brother!" You shouted out. "I'm sorry. I do trust you." Now you were crying. He stopped. "Brother.. That's not who I wanted to be? I wanted to be more, but you don't get me.. I know.. And it's alright.." He started walking again, thinking inside *Why is this girl so innocent? Why can't she sense it? I don't want to be a brother. I want to be something more..* What is Kai talking about now? You were so confused. Was he confessing? It was a scene that was seen often in the dramas and now it's happening to you. The next thing you knew, you were hugging Kai from the back.

  "Oppa, I don't get what you're saying but all I know is I'm really sorry. Please.. Please forgive me.." You begged Kai. You didn't like it. The way Kai was treating you. He was the happy-go-lucky kind of person. But he isn't now. Kai held your hands and turned to face you. "Give me some time. I don't know why I'm being like this either. Just give me some time to clear my mind." He whispered, like he had no more energy to speak. He pushed you away, not too hard and walked away faster than his usual walking speed. 

  After Kai left, you broke down. Officially. You couldn't stop crying. You didn't even bother to get up from the floor. You were too weak. Images flashed in your mind. Images of Kai walking away from you. It wasn't happening right? It was unbelievable. But it was only right Kai reacted that way. It was your fault for not trusting him, not giving him a chance to explain. You were too lost in your thoughts that you didn't realize someone tapping on your shoulder. 

  "~~~! Kwenchana?!" A husky voice called out loudly as he tapped on your shoulder. Only then, you turned around to find Zico kneeling on the floor, holding onto your shoulders, really worried. "What happened, ~~~?" Zico asked, concerned. You looked at him blankly before you started sniffling and unknowingly, tears escaped your eyes again. Without a second thought, Zico hugged you tightly. He started patting your head. "It's okay, ~~~. Cry it all out." Zico comforted you as you buried your face into his warm chest, wetting his white cotton tee. You cried until there was no more tears for you to pour. You pulled away slowly from him. "Thank you." You told him absently and stood up to walk home, leaving Zico behind. You were not doing that on purpose but you just didn't feel like talking to anyone. Not even Daehyun. You hoped no one would ask about what happened. 

  Surprisingly, Zico got your message. He didn't ask. He didn't even talk to you. All he did was walk beside you. Sort of protecting you in case anyone approached you. He walked with you all the way to your house without speaking a word and when he reached your house. He went in front of you and opened the door knob. You didn't really know what was happening. You just walked up the stairs, ignoring the calls your brothers gave, into your room, on your bed and asleep. On the other hand, your brothers saw Zico. They were surprised as well as angry. Surprised because Zico was with you, angry because Zico made you cry. That was what they thought. Before Zico opened his mouth, Himchan threw him a punch. A hard one, across his face which sent Zico on the floor. That was how hard it was. All your other brothers held Himchan back. "Yah! Lee Himchan! Why did you do that?!  Jongup and  Zelo, get him into our room!" Yongguk ordered. Jongup and Zelo each grabbed Himchan's arm and dragged him into the room as they tried to calm Himchan down.

  "I'm sorry. My brother was too rash." Yongguk held out a hand for Zico to hold. Zico grabbed Yongguk's hand and Yongguk pulled him up. "Sit there. Let's talk." Yongguk pointed to the sofa. Zico started telling your brothers what he knew. Yongguk only wanted to know what happened to you and why you were like that. At that moment, he didn't thought of why Zico knew you, vice-versa. After Zico told your brothers, he stood up, "I hope ~~~ would feel better soon. I guess I'll take my leave." Zico bowed and left with Yongguk seeing him to the door. After Zico left, Yongguk shook his head. *What happened to our baby girl?* But he knew he shouldn't ask about anything, not unless you told them willingly. Yongguk told your brothers not to prompt anything related to what happened. He wanted you to be strong. He wanted you to overcome it yourself, because it was time. They can't always be there to look after you, could they? So he thought it was better if you handled it yourself.

  It was awkward when I typed Lee Himchan. Haha. I wrote Kim Himchan at first. Then I remembered and changed. How's this chapter anyway? Erm, about Reom.. Just know that she's a bad woman. She's got a motive when she come close to you. And Kai's the only one who knows what's happening. And, yup, the camp is coming soon. (: Excited? Because I am!

  Song of the chapter : B.A.P, Crash. 

  Don't you love this song? Our boys are so handsome, so charming, so charismatic, so adorable, so perfect. <3