Basketball with EXO

Difficult love.

   "~~~, wake up now. Wash up and get ready for school." You recognized Daehyun's melodic voice. As soothing as ever. You sat up and gave yourself a good stretch and then stood up to go to the washroom to freshen up. As usual, after washing up, you had breakfast with your brothers and then your 4 brothers would walk to school with you. 

   Today, you PE. *Aww man! One of the subjects I hate most.* It was not that you weren't good in sports. In fact you were very good. Good in basketball, volleyball, whatever that existed you could play. But, you hate PE. You hate it. You felt that it was a waste of a time since no one wants to partner with you. 

   You got changed into your running wear and got ready for PE.  You looked around to search for a partner when you saw Kris approach you. *Oh, EXO has the same PE schedule as mine.* "Annyeong, ~~~." Kris smiled. "Annyeong oppa." You replied, smiling back. Slowly, the other 11 members of EXO came to joint you, waving hello to you one by one. "~~~! I missed you!" Sehun pouted as he hugged you. "Alright Sehun." You laughed as you patted his back. He was just so cute.

   "~~~! I'll partner with you this time. You're not given a choice. You have to partner with me." Xiumin winked as he dragged you away to do stretching. Since there were 13 of you, one of them had to do it with someone else, which they hated to. Not that no one would want to partner with them but instead, too many people want to partner with them. In the end, Chen was sacrificed. Seeing Chen without a partner, all the girls ran up to him like he was the last man on Earth. Chen picked one of the random girls as he sighed. "Yay! Oppa picked me!" The girl yelled. All the other members of EXO laughed really hard as well as you. 

   After the stretching, all of you gathered in front of the teacher. "Basketball today! Get into groups of five now. Get going!" Your teacher ordered. All the 12 of boys ran to you and stuck to you like koala bears. You laughed at their silly actions. *Cute little boys. Are they high schoolers or are they like 5?* "~~~, choose me as one of your 4 members. Please.. Pretty please.. I don't want to go with those girls there." Baekhyun pleaded you with his puppy eyes as he pointed to those girls screaming at EXO, asking them to be their partners. "Please ~~~, me too!" Even Suho started pleading you. Desperately. You could tell they were really afraid. Especially Chen, who did stretching with some random girls just now. 

   "Okay, I'll choose 4 of you. I'll partner with the rest of you next time okay?" You promised them. All of them looked into your eyes, expecting you to pick them. "Firstly, Sehun." You announced. "YAYYYYY!!" Sehun gave you a huge bear hug. You laughed and patted him while the others were just plain disappointed. "Chen, Chanyeol and Kris." You continued, finishing the sentence in one breath.

   "Aww man!" All the others pouted. "Unfair!" Tao, Xiumin and Baekyun complained. Immediately, Suho, Luhan, D.O, Lay and Kai ran together to form a group, leaving Tao, Xiumin and Baekhyun confused. "Get two partners!" Kai mocked at them, laughing together with all of you. The three of them had no choice but to partner with two random unpopular boys. 

   After getting into groups of five, you all started the game, all 3 of your teams were up against different groups and all of your teams won. But unfortunately, Xiumin's team lost. And soon, it was Suho's team vs your team. "It's gonna be an exciting one!" Tao shouted. "Hwaiting, ~~~! Hwaiting hyungs!" Xiumin, Tao and Baekhyun cheered for you all. During the game, it was a really tight one. After your team scored, they scored. Dunks after dunks. It went down to the last minute with Kai dribbling the ball, making a fastbreak. You were defending him with the others chasing behind Kai. *It's not right if I score this. I should let ~~~ win.* Kai thought in consideration. Kai made a mistake on purpose and you stole his ball and headed back to your opponent's basket to make a lay up. In that last second, you scored the ball.

  "YAY! I won!" You jumped up and down like a little girl whose mother allowed her to get on a carousel. You ran to Kris, Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun and hugged them tightly. Chanyeol ruffled your hair softly. "Aigoo, ~~~, you did well!" You smiled at them and ran to Kai. "Play better next time, Kai." You patted Kai's shoulder as you smirked. Kai let out a loud laugh. *Now she thinks I'm worse than her? Ohmygod. Someone please knock some sense into her. I gave her the ball on purpose!* 

   During the whole PE lesson, you had a great time with EXO. It was the first time you had so much fun during PE. EXO really made your day. The rest of the lessons after PE, you were really happy. You then had your break with EXO and lunch with your 4 brothers. Lastly, your dinner with your 6 brothers as usual. You went into your room to receive messages from Kai and Kris. As usual. 

'~~~ uh, do you want to go out with me tomorrow? To the club again. I'm going to win this time! (: ' Kai texted you.

'~~~, are you free tomorrow? Do you want to go for some movies?' Kris asked you

'Mianhe oppa, some other day. I'm going out with my brothers tomorrow. Sibling time. Hehe. Mianhe. Sleep early okay, oppa? Goodnight.' You sent the same message to them. "Goodnight oppas! Remember our date tomorrow!" You yelled then went to sleep. Excited for tomorrow.

Sorry, your time with BAP brothers will come out soon! Tomorrow. (: So how do you find the time with EXO? More EXO or more BAP? Or both? ^^

Song of the chapter : Big bang, Monster