Valentines in school

Difficult love.

  It seemed like time flew past really quickly ever since Kai became your boyfriend. No one knew though. Only you, Kai, Woohyun, Zico, Daehyun and Kris. You were smiling brighter than before. You went on sweet secret dates with your boyfriend on Fridays and it was soon a Friday again. Another sweet date coming. And, it was Valentine's.

  You got up from your bed early this morning. You had to get ready for this day. And this day, you've finally got someone whom you could celebrate with.   "Morning oppa." You greeted your brothers two by two, who were in their room, in the morning. First, it was Yongguk and Zelo, then it was HimChan and Jongup. Lastly, Daehyun and Youngjae. You woke them up before you went into the kitchen to busy yourself, to make a hearty breakfast for them.

  "Bacon, Egg, Hotdog, Hashbrown." You said to yourself as you picked the ingredients out from the fridge. *I'm going to make 7 including one lunchbox for oppa. Jongin Oppa.* You started frying the bacon strips and making sunny side-ups into heart shapes. You smiled to yourself, preparing the breakfast for your 6 lovely brothers and for your boyfriend.

  "~~~-ah." Yongguk hugged your waist and leaned on you while you were frying the bacon.  

 "Yes Oppa?" You tilted your head backwards, turning your head a little, your eyes not leaving the pan and smiled. 

  "Morning. And happy Valentines my dear." He kissed you on your cheek. 

  "You too, Oppa. Happy Valentines Day. Can you help me get the other oppas up please? Thank you. Breakfast will be ready soon." You tapped him a few times on his arms. He got the signal and did his job to wake the others up.

  You arranged the food on their plate nicely and for your boyfriend, in a lunchbox. You placed the lunchbox secretly into your bag so that your brothers wouldn't suspect anything.

  You arranged the forks and knives and laid them nicely on the table. You went back into the kitchen to get the plates and took them out two by two to see them all assembled at the dining table already.

  "Morning Jongup oppa, Himchan oppa, Daehyun oppa, Zelo oppa, Yongguk oppa and Youngjae oppa. Eat up and let's go to school soon." You sat down between Daehyun and Zelo. 

  "Wah, baby girl! It's a heart!" Zelo pointed to the egg, fascinated. You laughed, "Yes, Oppa. It's Valentines' Day remember? And I didn't prepare anything for you all this year.." You scratched your head. "So I prepared breakfast for you all. It's called '~~~ love you' breakfast." You blew a kiss to them. "It's more than enough. We love it." Daehyun patted your head, blew a kiss back to you and smiled and your brothers nodded in agreement.

  After the breakfast, you left the house with Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo to school.   "Oppa, I'll be out with my friends today and will only come back at nine. Let Yongguk Oppa know. Since it's Friday right?" You lied. "Besides, when I'm out, you have more time with your girlfriend right? Go out with your girl, oppa. I know you have one. See you at nine then." You winked to Youngjae who turned red immediately. *. Which bastard who told her?!* "Come on oppa, mind to share who she is? Maybe I know her?" You gave him a small nudge. "Ughh. I-I don't have any." He denied, flushing. "Then why are you stuttering? Nevermind. I'll interrogate more when I'm back!" You shrugged and skipped to school with Zelo.

--------------------

  The moment you and your brothers entered school, girls rushed over to your brothers and started squealing. *Damn. As usual.* You covered your ears. "~~~!" Suho waved to you. "Oppa, see you all later at night. Bye." You gave a sloppy wave to your brothers and ran off to EXO. "Yah ~~~! You're suppose to save us!!!" Zelo hollered. Every year, you would try to get them out of the crowd but this year, you had something better to do.

  "Annyeong Oppa! Happy Valentines Day!" You noticed the number of bags he had on his hands and that he was kind of hiding behind the pillar. "I see.. You guys are pretty popular. And wait, are you hiding?" You . "What do you expect? We're Kingkas. And yes I am." He winked. "Look there." He pointed to his right and your eyes followed his finger. "That's what you get if you don't hide." You saw the other EXO members surrounded by girls and their gifts. You looked at their expressions closely and laughed. They were suffocating. 

  "~~~! Oh my girlfriend! Come save me!" Sehun hollered, making up an excuse to make the girls leave him. The girls shot you a glare. "Woah. Wait, I'm not his girlfriend. Continue what you're doing." You stuck your tongue out and mouth 'Face it yourself'. "Man!" He smacked his forehead and the started squealing again. "Kyaa~" "Oppa! Be my Valentine's!" You laughed and left to search for your boyfriend. 

  You searched high and low everywhere in the hallway, in his classroom, in your classroom but you just couldn't find Kai. You walked around your school garden hoping for some peace since there were too much squeals in the building. *Where's that boy? Did he went back to his flirty self?* You frowned unknowingly. 

  A pair of arms s around your waist out of the blue. You jumped at the sudden contact but you calmed down as soon as you felt the familiarity, the electric shock that you would experience only when he touch you. 

  "~~~-ah, I can't go in. Those girls are annoying. Can't I announce that you're my girlfriend? Only then, they wouldn't annoy me." He settled his chin on your shoulder. You caressed his face slightly before turning to face him. "Sorry oppa. But, you can announce that you have a girlfriend." You thought on the positive side. *Why did I doubt him? I should have known him better.* You blamed yourself. "Ah.. True. Why didn't I thought of that? Babe, you're smart." He gave you a quick peck on your lip. You wanted to told him to limit the skinship in school but you loved it too. Moreover, no one was seeing. And so, you kissed him back and smiled in the kiss.

  "~~~ baby, let's go on a date later. I've got something for you." Kai smiled. "What is it?" You asked, curious. "Secret." He held your finger to your lip. You chuckled and pulled his hand down. "I've got something for you too." "Yay! I thought I was the only who has a girlfriend who doesn't give her boyfriend Valentine's Day present. I'll pick you up at the market across the street okay?" He winked. *Thoughtful, understanding boy. How did I even manage to find him? I'm so lucky he came into my life.* He knew you wouldn't want anyone to see both of you all together. So he arranged to meet somewhere out of school. "Okay!" You promised him and headed back to class together with Kai, shooing some girls who wanted to hit on Kai on the way.

  "Class, please flip to page 40." Your teacher instructed, dragging her words a little. *She must have dreaded to come to school today. Maybe because she wants to spend her time with her boyfriend.* You laughed in your thoughts.

  You looked around you. Your classmates were kissing each other while the teacher was facing the board and even when your teachers were facing you all, you could see that they were holding hands underneath the table. Your thoughts automatically flickered to Kai. *Oppa's classmates must be like that as well. He must be upset that he has no one to hold right now.* 

  You fished out your phone, wanting to text Kai but surprisingly, there was already a text from him. *Why didn't I felt the vibration?* You unlocked your phone with your 4-number password, which you recently changed to Kai's birthday. '~~~-ah, I'm sorry I can't be beside you. I'm sorry I can't hold you. Meet me at the toilet now. Is that alright?' *It's supposed to be me saying that.. I'm sorry oppa. This love is going to be difficult.* You replied an 'okay' and left the classroom with the permission from your teacher.

  "Jongin oppa!" You called out, only loud for both of you to hear and ran towards him. He opened his arms and you ran into his embrace, knowing there was no one in this alley. "I miss you already." He breathed in the scent of your hair as his arms hugged you tightly and protectively. "I miss you too, oppa." You mumbled into his shirt. Kai slowly pulled away and he started to bend down. You knew he was going to kiss you already. You tip toed a little so that he wouldn't have to strain his neck too much. Both of your lips touched and as usual, your stomach churned with excitement as well as anxiety. You kissed him back slowly and both your tongues took turns to roam around.

  "BOTH OF YOU!" You heard a sudden bark. Both of you pulled away at the sudden bark to find your school's discipline master at the end of the hallway, pointing at both of you. "Crap. It's the DM. At the count of 3, we'll run back to our class. I'll see you later after school." Kai muttered under his breath. You nodded. "1.." You could see the DM walking towards both of you but he couldn't see you because of the sunlight. "2.." Both of you started taking small steps to escape. "3!" Both of you sped off hand in hand. 

  "COME BACK HERE!" You heard the DM scream. Both of you laughed as you ran for your life. You had never encountered such thrill before. Until Kai came into your life. 

  "That old hag needs to exercise more often." Kai laughed. "See you later." Kai waved and left for his classroom. You laughed and waved back. You stood outside your class and straightened your skirt, wipe your perspiration off your forehead before you stepped into the class for another round of boredom.

--------------------

  After lessons, you hurriedly pack your bag and ran out of the classroom. On the way out, you saw Youngjae. He was conversing with a girl just like your age. She had long wavy brown hair with big doe eyes and a small mouth. *Must be her. Approved!* Just then, Youngjae's eyes came in contact with yours. You winked and he flushed. Seeing this side of Youngjae was really rare. You chuckled and walked away so that he wouldn't be embarrassed in front of his girl.   

  "~~~!" Before you could leave the school, someone called you. Someone familiar. You halted and turned. "Kris?" Seeing the girls crowding around him, you couldn't help but to laugh. He ran to you like you were his life buoy. In no time, he was beside you and the girls were crowding around you as well. 

  "Sorry girls, but I've got a date with this girl here." Kris pointed to you. You gawked while the girls shot you deathly stares.*WHAT?!* Before you could argue just like how you did to Sehun, Kris mouthed 'Just help me. I just want to go home safely. I'll leave you after we get out of this place.' He begged you. You rolled your eyes. "Yeah yeah. BUT no worries, I'm NOT his girl. We're just going on a friendly date." You attempted to smile but the girls were glaring at you. You cleared your throat. Sensing your uneasiness, Kris spoke for you. *As much as I want her to be mine, I can't. She's taken already.* "Yes, I'm not hers. We're just going on a friendly date. That's all. Leave us alone please?" He smiled and pulled you along, to the gate immediately. This time, the girls didn't follow. 

  When both of you were a block away from the school, Kris let go of your hand. "Whew. That was a close one." He pretended to wipe his perspiration off his forehead. "Blame on your handsome looks." You laughed. *But you're not attracted to me. So what if I'm handsome?* "I can't help it." He shrugged. "Yah, can't you be more like humble?" You elbowed him lightly at his side. He chuckled. "Araso. Thanks anyway." He ruffled your hair lightly. "Oppa! Don't touch my hair. I've spent like 15 minutes on my hair today." *For Jongin oppa.* You stepped away from Kris and touched your braids to make sure they weren't out of place. "Araso Araso." He ruffled your hair again and ran away, laughing. "See you!" He waved as he jogged backwards. "AISH! OPPA!" You yelled out in frustration and arranged your braids again.

  Song of the chapter : Boyfriend, Janus

 How about doing this with your bias? <3

  HAPPY PEPERO DAY GUYS! <3