Infinite injured

Difficult love.

  You laughed hardly as you held onto your stomach which was starting to cramp because of your excessive laughter. "Omg. This is so funny." You smacked the sofa as you laughed really loud, your laughter mixing with your brothers'. All 7 of you were on the sofa, your head on Yongguk's lap, watching the funny Japanese show. You laughed and soon started to yawn.

  "~~~, are you tired already? Go to sleep then." Himchan advised. You nodded. "Do you need Oppa to carry you up?" Jongup offered. "No Oppa, it's okay. I'm not a baby." You shook your head. You stood up and dusted some of the bread crumbs off your sleeping gown and headed upstairs. "Goodnight oppas."

  You came back into your room and laid facing down on your bed. You were wiped out. You felt for your phone, your face still flat on the bed and got it. You rolled over and faced the ceiling and placed your phone in front of you. It read '1 new message from Woohyun'. *I've been receiving texts from Woohyun really often recently.* You scratched your head and read the text. '~~~? Can we meet?' You pondered for awhile and wanted to replied 'Sorry. I'm sleeping. What about another day.' when you receives another text. And this time it was from Sunggyu.

  "OHMYGOD." You shouted loud yet softly. "It's his birthday?" Apparently, Sunggyu had texted you and told you that it was Woohyun's birthday today and Woohyun was waiting for you since 5 and he's still waiting for you at Infinite's house. Waiting for you to celebrate with him. You looked at the time now. It was already 9. *How the hell do I sneak out?* You thought of the day when infinite had snuck you out. And it clicked. *Oh yes! I can do that!*

  You climbed out slowly and carefully out of the window. *I love this tree. Have it not been this tree, I would not be able to climb out.* You patted the tree as you smiled. You crept to the gate secretly and finally, you were out of the house.

--------------------

  You paid for the birthday cake as everyone stared at you. You looked at them and gave them tiny smiles. *Why are they staring at me? Like seriously? It's not like I'm not wearing anything right?* That was when you looked at yourself. *OMFG. I wore my sleeping gown out?!* It was a little better than not wearing anything but your gown was translucent. So it wasn't much of a difference that you wore the gown as it was just a thin piece of cloth. You got the cake and ran out of the shop, embarrassed, immediately.

  You walked along the dark alley towards Infinite's house quickly. *Whew. There were so many people back there.* You looked at the cake you bought for Woohyun. "Hope he likes it." You smiled at the cake. You forgotten about the fact that you wore a sleeping gown out already. All you could think of was to arrive quickly and that Woohyun would like the cake you bought.

  You skipped happily towards Infinite's house but halted when you saw the door wide opened.

  "Woohyun Oppa?" "Sunggyu Oppa?" "Dongwoo Oppa?" You called out as you stood outside but no one answered. You started to panic. *Could it be some bugler?* Nope, it was worse than that. You dropped the cake at once and dashed inside to look for the boys.

  "O-oppa!" You screamed, mortified. The boys were lying unconsciously on the floor and some, conscious yet weak. You covered your mouth as tears started streaming down. You cried not because you were upset but you were afraid. "O-oppa! What happened?" You kneeled in front of Hoya, who was the only one conscious other than Sungjong. "T-the b-black d-dogs." Hoya struggled to say. You tried to comprehend what he was saying. "Black dogs? The one who injured Woohyun oppa previously?" Hoya nodded weakly. You sat there, not knowing what to do. You can't possibly carry all the boys to the hospital. You needed someone to help. At least a strong man. But you couldn't call your brothers. Not when they didn't know you sneaked out and not when they're enemies with Infinite. You had no choice. He was the only one you could turn to, the only one you could rely.

  "O-oppa. C-can you please come down to XXX?" Your voice trembled as you told Kai the address of Infinite's house. Meanwhile, while you were waiting for Kai to arrive, you sat beside Hoya and Sungjong. "Please.. Hold on, Oppa. I'll get help as soon as possible." You assured them as they put up a strong front and smiled to you thought the pain they were experiencing was stinging.

  After what seemed like eternity, Kai came running in, his shirt soaked. "~~~!" He yelled out. "Here Oppa!" You waved him over. He frowned when he saw Infinite lying on the ground. He was hesitating whether or not to help. *Aish. An injured person is an injured person. Whether or not he's my enemy.* Kai told himself. He ran over to you while asking "What happened?" "T-the Black dogs. And I'm not sure what happened next." You trembled as you answered him. "Don't worry." He gave you a squeeze in your arm.

  "Have you called for the ambulance?" You stared at him for awhile before answering. "No Oppa. I haven't.." You answered full of guilt. *Aish. Why am I so stupid?!* You cursed yourself mentally. "It's alright. I'll call." Kai got his phone out and punched in the emergency number. You turned to Hoya and Sungjong to find that they had passed out as well. "Oh no.." Your hand started shaking badly. "Don't be afraid. The paramedics would arrive soon." He hugged you tightly for a few seconds before letting you go. "Let's just pray. And I believe they'll be alright." 

  The paramedics arrived soon and took the boys on the ambulance. "Only one can come. And the other ambulances would be arriving soon." You turned to Kai but before you could tell him that you would go, he said "I'll wait for all the other ambulances to arrive and I'll take the last ambulance. I'll be there as soon as possible." He assured. You nodded and hopped into the ambulance which was carrying Woohyun.

  "Oppa.." You sat beside Woohyun who was on the stretcher and grabbed his hand tightly. "I'm sorry.." Your tear dripped and landed on Woohyun's arm. Woohyun opened his eyes a little bit and bit onto his lips and called out your name weakly. "Oppa? Please hold on. You can't die. You have to tell me who did this. And I'm going to get revenge for you." You said, determined. "~~~, it's okay. I will survive." He managed to say. "Oppa, Mianhe. And happy birthday. I hope I'm not late." You sobbed. "Th-thank you." Woohyun closed his eyes again. Your lips quivered. "Be strong, Oppa." You encouraged him softly.

--------------------

   5 of the boys were alright and didn't need surgery. They just needed to be hospitalized. But Woohyun and Sunggyu..

  "Oppa.. What do we do? It's been hours. And they are still inside." You looked at Kai, worried as you chewed on your nails. "Don't worry. They're strong boys. I know they are. Girl, trust them." Kai pulled you closer to him by your waist. You didn't resist, you didn't feel awkward. In fact, you liked how he was holding you. You felt safe and assured. You nodded slowly still not fully convinced.

  You sat on the chair. You paced up and down. You approached the nurse to ask if the boys were alright. You did everything but you just couldn't calm down. You were full of anxiety. -DING- You turned towards the surgery room to find the -Operation- light off. It wasn't red anymore. The doctors came out slowly and you rushed there immediately. "DOCTOR, ARE THEY ALRIGHT?" You shook the doctor violently and asked. Kai grabbed you and calmed you down. "Yes, they're fine. If you called later, they wouldn't have made it." The doctor tapped your shoulder comfortingly and walked away with the nurses.

  You heaved a sigh of relief and turned to Kai and hugged him tightly. "They're fine. They're really fine. This is not a dream right?  Pinch me. Quick." You pulled out from Kai's arms. He chuckled and gave you a hard pinch which made you scream. "Ouch!" You rubbed your cheek with one hand and smacked him with the other. "I told you. They would be fine." He ruffled your hair and you grinned at him.

--------------------

  Infinite was all staying in a room together which had seven beds. "It's eleven already, ~~~. Aren't you tired?" Kai asked you as he poured a glass of water. "No I'm not." You shook your head but you were yawning. You were even struggling to keep your eyes open. "Come on, I'll send you home. I'll stay here tonight and I'll ask maybe Suho to get me my uniform and I'll leave here for school tomorrow morning. And after school, we'll come here together alright?" Kai smiled. You nodded. "Thank you Oppa. Thank you for always being here with me." You gave him an appreciative smile and he returned you one.

  Both of you were got into a taxi. "Oh by the way, I've not asked you. Why are you wearing a night gown?" Kai tilted his head and looked at you then your dress. You looked at your dress and covered yourself immediately, feeling really embarrassed. "I was in a hurry just now." You pouted. "It's Woohyun oppa's birthday today. And he's injured.." You sighed. Kai looked at you and softened. "I told you. He'll be alright."

  "But you look good in this gown." He tried to cheer you up. You looked at him and gave him a weird look. Realizing he had said something wrong, Kai stammered. "I-I mean-n you look good in anything. Don't get me wrong." You continued to give him that face but broke into laughter soon after. "I was just kidding! I know what you mean." You winked which made Kai shy away with embarrassment.

  Both of you arrive at your house soon and Kai helped you climb up the tree. "Thanks Oppa. Sorry for making your shirt dirty. I'll treat you tomorrow." You whispered softly to him from your window to Kai who was standing below. "It's alright." He showed you an 'ok' sign and left. You turned your attention back at your room. Nothing was out of place. Which means most probably, your brothers did not enter your room. You heaved a sigh of relief and laid on your bed. *I really hope Infinite oppas will be alright. I really hope.*

  Yes. Your brothers didn't enter your room. That's only what you thought. One of your brother had actually followed you out. He wasn't being over protective. He was just worried. He was Himchan. He knew it. He knew about you sneaking out and all. But he didn't say a thing. He was becoming more like Daehyun, becoming more open. He would allow you more and more freedom. But his stand was firm. He would never support you getting into a relationship. At least not now. And at least not with his enemy.

  Song of the chapter : Infinite, Paradise

  Guys, thank you so much for your support! <3 I love love you all, my darling readers! Keep the comments and subscriptions going! (; Oh, and this story will finish in about 10 chapters? Around there. But don't worry, I've thought of another plot! Teehee.