Dull day in school

Difficult love.

The next morning, you woke up to feel that your eyes were swollen. *Right, I was crying last night.* You stood up and walked towards your full-length mirror. You looked horrible. Red puffy eyes. *How am I going to face them? EXO and infinite.* You got ready your school bag and changed into your uniform after a hot shower. You got your phone and placed it into your pocket and went out of your room, ready to skip breakfast and go to school without your brothers. You were very prepared for a cold war. One that would not end so soon.

   You walked down the stairs, eyes still red and puffy as you ignored your brothers. All you did was focused on getting out of the damn house. "~~~!" "Where are you going?" "Aren't you eating breakfast?" These were calls from your brothers but you didn't bothered to answer them. You walked straight to the door, opened the door and slammed the door shut.

   You walked out the door, restless. You didn't notice anything and of course you didn't notice Kai who was in front of you. "Hey." He called out but you didn't answer. Not because you didn't want to but you didn't hear him. "Hey, ~~~." Kai tapped onto your shoulder. Only then, you realized him. "Oh, hello Kai." Kai was a little upset. You weren't calling him Oppa but he didn't mind since he could tell you were really down. "Come, I'll accompany you to school." He said and held your hand. "Thanks." You gave him a weak smile. You were really grateful for his warm hand. You squeezed his hand tighter and headed for school.

   During the whole journey, it was quiet. Not awkward but peaceful. You were glad for that. When both of you reached school, you were still holding on to Kai's hands. You didn't want to let go. You felt really protected. You didn't notice Kris but Kris was looking at both of you. A little angry, a little worried and a little jealous. Kai walked you all the way to your classroom and you ignored the stares and murmurs you got. "They're an item?" "What happened to ~~~?" "What about Kris?" "I would appreciate if you all just keep your mouths shut." Kai glared at the girls. "Thanks Kai, for accompanying me to school and to class." You gave him a weak smile again.  "No problem, ~~~. I'll come to your class during lunch break okay?" He smiled and gave you a hug. You hugged him tightly. "Okay, thanks." With that, you went to class, but still moodless.

 

--------------------

   "~~~, Kwenchana?" Kris asked, concerned. "Yes, I'm fine." You said as you refilled your water bottle with the water cooler. You didn't even look into his eyes. You didn't want him to see you like that. You refill your bottle quickly and walked back to class, leaving Kris to think, *What happened to ~~~?*

   "Class, you're dismissed." The teacher dismissed the class. You packed your worksheets and left the classroom to see Kai waiting for you. He was no longer playful. He knew it was not a right time to do so. "~~~, do you want to go to the garden? It's really quiet there. I'm sure that's what you want right?" Kai asked. "Anything." Kai grabbed your hand and held onto you tightly and brought you to the garden as both of you sat under a huge tree.

 

  "My brothers were the cause."

  "Huh?"

  "They grounded me. And they raised their voice at me. They weren't like that. They said I had too much freedom. It's not true! I'm just a normal teenager who wants her freedom. And it's not like I wanted a lot, just a bit is fine." You started tearing. "I don't understand my brothers. I want my freedom. I don't want to only hang out with them. I want friends." You were soon bawling. You had been keeping the tears inside you for a long time and you could finally let it out now. You felt really great. "It's okay, ~~~. You've got us, EXO. We're your friends right?" He smiled as he patted your shoulder. "Don't worry ~~~. Your brothers are just being protective over you. They would give you your freedom soon. Trust me alright? Uljima." He said as he wiped your tears gently. You cried into his shirt until you felt better. You lifted your head up an looked at Kai, "Thanks, Oppa. And, sorry for that." You pointed to his wet shirt. "It's alright." He ruffled your hair. "Come on, let's go to class now." He slung his arm over your shoulders an accompanied you to class. At last, you were smiling a little now. You owe Kai a lot.

   During lessons, your phone kept vibrating. *Must be them.* You fished out your phone and turned it off. *Not going to answer their calls nor messages.* After lesson, Kris was waiting for you outside the classroom together with Kai. "~~~, can we walk you home today?" Kris and Kai asked. "Okay, since I promised you yesterday. But I'm not going home. Just accompany me." You walked in the middle between both of them. You didn't felt as upset as before. Kai and Kris's presence you much happier. Kai had told Kris what had happened and Kris decided not to ask.

   "~~~, so are you prepared for this year's camp trip? Cos' EXO will be going! For the first time." Kris smiled. "Yes, Oppa. I am." You gave him a genuine smile. "I look forward to the crazy awesome time I will be spending with you all. You know, I'm always happy when I'm with you all. Thank you. And, thanks for accompanying me when I'm upset. Like just now." "No problem, girl." They said together. Kris turned you to face him. "No matter what happens, you know that you can look for us. Anytime. Tell us whenever you need help. We'll help you as much as possible." He bent down and gave you a tight hug and you got emotional again. You teared a bit. "Thanks." Your voice croaked. Kai and Kris gave you an encouraging smile. 

   "Until here is fine. Go back. Don't follow me okay?" You said. They nodded their head. "Cheer up." And then, both of them turned to walk home. You made sure they didn't follow you. Only then, you continued walking to Infinite's house.

   You knocked gently on the door. Sunggyu opened the door slowly, afraid that it might be their enemies but was elated to see you. He was happy, just for a moment because when he saw your puffy eyes, he grew worried. "~~~.., you alright?" "Yes, I'm fine." You smiled. You then walked to the living room to find another 6 pair of eyes looking worriedly at you. "Hey guys, don't look at me like that. I'm fine now. But yes, I did cry just now. But it was just now. So don't look at me like that." They continued looking worriedly at you. Hoya stood up, "Are you sure you're alright?" He examined you head to toe. "Yes I am. " You ensured him. "Hey guys, why not we go to the fun fair that's just down the street?" Sungyeol suggested. He knew these fun fairs would cheer you up. "But, can Woohyun go? He's hurt." You pointed at him. "We can leave him alone at home." L smirked. "Yah!" Woohyun gave him paunch in the stomach. "Kidding, he's alright now. You see, he can even punch me!" You chuckled. "Alright! Get changed and let's go!" Sunggyu called out.

   Aww, you're sad but Kai and Kris cheered you up! Mostly Kai. Hehe. And yes, you're gonna spend your time out with Infinite in the next chapter! :D

Song of the chapter : 2pm, I hate you