Zico's house

Difficult love.

  "Come on ~~~. We're reaching. It's just there." Zico encouraged you as he pointed to an apartment not far away.  You were panting at the junction, contemplating whether or not to go and your hands were on your knees . 

  "Yah, Woo Jiho. Why didn't you tell me your house was so far!" You scolded him. 

  "Uhm.. You didn't ask." He shrugged. "Aish." You wiped your perspiration off your forehead and dragged your feet to Zico. "Come on, ~~~!" Zico jogged to you and hooked his arm with yours and dragged you to his place.

  "Boys! I'm back!" Zico yelled out as he unlocked the door. The door opened and the boys greeted you and Zico with their upper body .    "AHHHH!!" Everyone screamed except Zico, Jaehyo and B-bomb. "~~~!" P.O, Ukwon, Taeil and Kyung screamed and ran into the room. You closed your eyes with your two hands as you continued screaming. "Chill, ~~~." Ukwon tapped on your shoulders but you refused to look at him. You knew you couldn't trust him. "Don't worry. I've got a perfect body. No pot belly. Promise." Jaehyo teased you. "Yah, both of you. Stop trying to appeal to ~~~. Get some clothes."    After awhile, Zico got you to open your eyes. Only then, all the boys disappeared to get some decent clothes. "Sorry about the boys just now." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "It's alright." You laughed. "At least I didn't see anyone with a fat tummy just now." You joked. 

  "~~~, you didn't see my fats. Did you?" Taeil pouted. "No, Taeil. I didn't see anything." You smiled and he smiled back.   "Yah, hyung! Why didn't you tell us you were bringing a girl home?" P.O's ears turned red in embarassment. "You know what does it tell you? You either build your body up or wear a shirt at home." Zico shot back at him causing the boys to double over with laughter.

  "~~~, what brings you here? And by the way, have you eaten?" Kyung asked sweetly. "I met Zico in the club. Yup, I've had mine. What about you all?"   "We haven't. We're really hungry. Right guys?" Kyung rubbed his stomach an the boys nodded in agreement. "Sheesh. Get dinner yourself then!" Zico sounded like he was dissatisfied. 

  "I'll make dinner for you all then. But I'll have to leave here by 8.30. What do you all have in the fridge?" You got up from the sofa immediately and Kyung pulled you into the kitchen. Kyung knew it. He knew you would make dinner for them. So he actually had a motive when he asked you if you had eaten.    "~~~! Don't cook for those lazy asses!!" Zico shouted as loud as possible but the other boys pinned him down on the floor causing Zico to be unable to get up from the floor. *Bad idea. Shouldn't have brought ~~~ here.*

  Meanwhile, you were in the kitchen with Kyung. You scanned the fridge and found some eggs, meat, vegetables. "So what do you guys want to eat?" You asked Kyung as you took a look at the food in the fridge. "Anything is fine." He smiled. "Since you cook for us, we'll help you in cooking as well!" He grinned.    "Sure. Great idea." You thought of a recipe in mind and got the ingredients needed from the fridge while Kyung got some aprons to wear and call for more helpers since cooking for 6-7 people wasn't easy.

--------------------

  "That dinner just now was AWESOME!" Ukwon had his thumbs up. "Heh. Thanks. Glad you guys like it." Your cheeks grew rosy in embarrassment. 

  "~~~, you shouldn't even cook for those asses." Zico frowned a little. He then turned to the boys. "Don't you all have hands? Huh? Can't you all cook?" Zico stood up from his seating position and headed towards Kyung, raising his fist. "Woah. Oppa, don't do that." You stood up to hold him down. And immediately, he calmed down and sat at the side, blowing his bangs. 

  "Yeah man. Calm yo ." Kyung stuck his tongue out to agitate Zico even further " you, Park Kyung!" Zico raised his fist again.

  "Guys, firstly, stop provoking each other. And secondly, don't use vulgarities on each other. It's not nice." You told them patiently. Like a mum. "Yeah, heard that, Zico? In your face!" Kyung stuck his tongue out again. *Damn. These boys sure are childish.* "Oh, and damn you, Zico! I'm your hyung. You rude fool!" Kyung bit his lips and glared at Zico with his huge eyes. "It's only a few months. So shut up. I'm the leader anyway." Zico boasted. "Whatever." Kyung leaned back on the sofa, lazy to argue any further.

  You look at them and shook your head. Silly boys arguing over the smallest things but that's how they get closer.

  "Since ~~~ has still a little time before she goes home, why not we watch some shows?" P.O suggested. 

--------------------

  You sat down on the couch, at the corner, Taeil sitting beside you. Jaehyo and Bbomb had gone into the kitchen to 'pop' some popcorns. Those instant one where you 'pop' them in the microwave. P.O was sitting near the TV, deciding on which movie to watch. And finally, the indecisive P.O had decided to watch G.I Joe. *This maknae is different from ours.* You thought of Zelo. These two maknaes are so different. Different in their styles. But you love them equally much though you got to know P.O not as long as Zelo but he's a nice boy. So is Zelo.

   After watching the show, you decided to go home and Block B decided to send you home as one instead of you walking home alone or Zico sending you home.

  "Who knows what you might do to ~~~, Zico? So it's safer for us to tag along." Bbomb winked at Zico. "Sorry but we'll have to ruin your date. And I'm sure ~~~ would like this idea." Jaehyo added. Zico rolled his eyes and walked out of the house first as he couldn't be bothered answering them. You didn't answer either. You giggled before following Zico.

  "So ~~~, what school are you studying in?" Taeil asked curiously. "TS High." You answered as you walked leisurely along the street together with the 7 of them. Since it was only 8.30, you could afford to take your time. TS was a great neighbourhood school. Anyone who lived near there would choose TS over the other schools. TS wasn't easy to get into either.

  "Wow. That's a good school." Jaehyo commented. "People like us can't get into such school." P.O looked away feeling down. "Hey, don't feel down. Think on a bright side. TS isn't a wonderful, perfect school. it has itss own flaws as well. For example, you can only leave the school after 2.30. Sometimes even later. And, the teachers are boring and strict. Horrible." You stuck out your tongue with a disgusted look on your face. Seeing your adorable action, Block B smiled and some chuckled.

  "Alright. Why are you so adorable?" Ukwon who was beside you, started pinching your cheeks. "Hyung, don't pinch her!" Zico who was on the other side of you, smacked Ukwon's hand away. Ukwon looked at Zico confused at first but smirked eventually. "Ooh. I sense something between both of you." "So protective over ~~~ huh?" "I see both of you are making good progress." Ukwon, Jaehyo and Kyung commented. Zico attempted to punch the guys and this time, you caught his fist again.

  "Guys, stop making fun of us. There's nothing between us. Go get yourselves a girlfriend if that would make you all stop teasing us." You argued but deep inside you were so embarrassed. Your cheeks felt really hot. "Ooh. ~~~'s angry." "But no one wants us." Kyung pretended to fake a tear. "Please change the 'us' to me please. Because people may not want you but everyone's after me." Ukwon flattered himself causing everyone to feel disgusted but also laugh at the same time.

  After the 20 mins walk, full of jokes, mostly dirty ones that they tried to pollute you which Zico had tried to stop them but to no avail, all of you finally reached your house. One block away from your house actually. They didn't want to send you to your doorstep which you didn't know why. They were actually afraid that seeing your brothers might create a tension atmosphere. So all they did was send you till you were one block away. 

  "See you soon, ~~~." You all waved goodbye and you headed towards your house.

  When you were reaching home, you saw a figure waiting for you outside the door. As you went closer, you saw that it was Yongguk. 

  "So how was your night?" Yongguk unfolded his arms and walked towards you. "Alright." You smiled as you thought of Block B. You wanted to say you had loads of fun but you were sure if you said that, Yongguk was going to interrogate you. "Where did you go?" Yongguk asked. "Oppa, stop being a busybody. You don't have to ask, do you? Because I went to Paris Baguette then I ordered some food. The I felt like peeing. Then I went to the toilet. Then-" Yongguk cut you off. "Enough. Fine. I'll not ask anymore. Just stop rattling on." Yongguk shot you a look and you gave him an innocent smile knowing that your plan to stop him from asking succeeded.

   "We had Korean BBQ! Be jealous." Yongguk smirked as he took out his keys from his pocket. "Uhm, not jealous at all." You smiled widely back at him, and your smile turned into a smirk soon as well. Realizing that his plan didn't work, Yongguk's smirk disappeared and he made a 'hmph' sound before walking into the house.  

  "I'm home!" You stepped into the house to find everyone in the house except Youngjae. "Oh hi baby girl." Jongup waved happily at you. You looked at him suspiciously. "Oppa, why are you so happy? Got a girlfriend?" You winked at him. He stood there, loss for words as he blinked a few times. "A-ani." He stammered. You guessed it too quickly. "Grats oppa!" You congratulated him like he had won a scholarship. "No! I said I don't have a girlfriend, ~~~." He continued arguing. You gave him a 'Don't be shy' look but said "Okay, you don't have one." He nodded and went into his room.

  You looked at Daehyun and mouthed "He has right?" and Daehyun mouthed back 'Youngjae too' as he laughed softly. "What about you oppa?" Now you were speaking out loud. Daehyun looked at you and he winked which made you understand what was the meaning of his wink.

  "Oh, so that's the reason why Youngjae oppa isn't at home?" You thought of Youngjae again and asked Himchan who was lying on the sofa. "Most probably. He said he wouldn't be back early." Himchan shrugged. "Hey, this is unfair." You stomped towards Yongguk. "Why Youngjae oppa can stay out late and not me?" You whined. "Because firstly, he's older than you. Secondly, he's a boy." Yongguk told you directly.

  "Ohmygod." You face-palmed yourself. "Which era are you living in, oppa? Guys and girls are supposed to be treated equally now." Yongguk looked at you, blinked once and walked away without even replying you. "Aish. Bast- Aish." You trudged up the stairs back into your room. 

  You took a warm shower and joined your brothers soon at the living room in your white sleeping gown for another movie. But this time, with your brothers instead of Block B.  

 Song of the chapter : EXID, every night

  I just have to do this. Look at this boy!!! OMFG.