First friend

Difficult love.

  "Baby girl, time to wake up now." A soft voice sang. You stirred in your sleep and open your eyes slowly to see Daehyun in front of you. "Oh? Where's Youngjae Oppa?" You asked, too used to Youngjae waking you up every morning. "We've decided to take turns to wake you up every morning, girl. So wake up no or we're gonna be late for school." Daehyun left the room. You got up, wash up, wore your uniform and went downstairs for breakfast.   You sat down quietly as you ate your breakfast. A million thoughts crossed your mind. Will I see Kris today? How am I going to face Kris? Am I suppose to apologize? You were thinking deeply when suddenly a voice broke your thoughts. "Baby girl?" Himchan repeated. You turned to look at him as you tilted your head. "I've been calling you for the umpteenth time. Do you have any activities after school today?" He asked again. You apologized and replied no. "Be back early then, Hyung and I will cook." He pointed to Yongguk and smiled. "Okay, let's go to school now, oppas! Or we'll be late." You told your brothers as you left the dining table for your school shoes. "Bye oppas!" You shouted as soon as you got ready. With that, you skipped happily out of the door.   You breathed in the fresh air as you hooked Jongup and Zelo's hand. *To school!* You screamed excitedly in your head. However, you could not help but to still feel a little nervous about how to approach Kris.

  5 of you stood at the front gate as you all looked up, "Another week in school!" You all exclaimed in unison and skipped into school. The moment you separated with your brothers for classes, you met the person you wanted to see yet you were nervous. Yes, it was Kris. His was talking to one of his friends, you guessed. You decided to be a coward and turned away. But as soon as you spun your body around, a voice called you, "~~~!" *Oops. Too slow.* You thought. "Annyeong Kris." You said as you spun back to face Kris. He waves goodbye to his friend before he walked towards you. "So those were your brothers that day? Wow.. Pretty much over-protective huh? But I'm not affected. So, can we be friends?" He mustered all his courage and asked. "Uhh.. Uhm.. Sure. But are you scared of my brothers? They follow me everywhere. And if they caught me with you, I'm gonna be so dead. You too!" You told him softly. "But I'm not afraid." Kris replied. "I don't care. We're friends now. You can't reject me. I'm a kingka you know!" He said again. Without waiting for your reply, he left, leaving you to digest what he just said.

  "OMG!! Kris just asked me to be his friend!!" You yelled. A little too loud to make everyone stare at you but you couldn't care less. Who could be happier than you? You just made a friend. Your first friend. And it's a kingka whom many people want as their friend but of course, Kris picked his friends selectively. You couldn't help but to feel really honored.   For the rest of the day, you felt like your whole world lit up. Though your life wasn't bad before, you still felt really happy. Over the moon.   When you reached home, you skipped happily up to your room. A thing for sure is that your brothers noticed your different behavior but they did not want to ask. Yet. After your 'happy dinner', you went to wash up. You got ready for bed when suddenly a knock came on your door. In he came, Daehyun. 

  "Oh, Daehyun oppa. Yes?" You asked softly. "I'm here to talk to you. Perhaps a H2H." He winked. *HAHAH! I won them all in rock paper scissors. So of course, I'm the one who talks to ~~~. She's really close to me too!* Daehyun thought as he smirked. "We've observed that you're really smiley today yknow." Daehyun started. "Oh.." You said as you nodded slowly. "Because I'm happy. But please don't ask me why. I'm not gonna say. I want my privacy at least. So yup, go out Oppa, I wanna sleep already. I'm tired." You pouted. Before he could say anything, you pushed him out of the room and locked the door. *Whew. That was close." You heaved a sigh of relief.   You laid on your bed as you looked up the ceiling. *I'm friends with kris.* You smiled giddily at that thought for the umpteenth time. You close your eyes slowly and then headed to dreamland.

  Ohya, I forgot to mention, your first classes of the day were all different from your brothers. (: