Time with your brothers.

Difficult love.

  " off, Infinite!" Daehyun gritted his teeth as he pushed you to the back with his arms held out protectively. Your 5 brothers stood in front of you except Zelo. Zelo squeezed your hand tightly, "Everything's gonna be alright." He ensured. You nodded but you were still kind of afraid. "What do you want, bastards?" Yongguk asked angrily. Your brothers no longer looked friendly and sweet. In fact, it was like their rage mode was on. *I wonder who these 7 people are and what did they do to get on the bad side of my brothers. But wait, they are unbelievably handsome.* You thought silently. "We are just passing by . Calm yo ." A guy with really small eyes and hazelnut brown eyes said coolly. You could sense that he's the leader due to how he stood and his swag. "Look who's talking? Leave es. You don't belong here. So just get lost." Youngjae argued back. You can't help but to think for a second that Youngjae is actually so cool. "Whatever, let's go. See you es next time." The same guy smirked and all 7 of them walked away.

  "Who the hell are they to call us es? Those tards." Jongup yelled. You could sense the tension and immediately you pouted, "Oppas, don't be like this. I don't like it when you all are angry. You all are really scary when you all are angry. Smile and cheer up oppas." You tried to cheer them up. Immediately, all 6 of your brothers smiled widely. "We're fine baby girl. Let's go home!" Zelo skipped as he said. Yongguk and Himchan came over to your side and they each held your hands. "That's the way, oppas!" You laughed. Your brothers were so thoughtful. When they knew that you were worried, they would do anything to make you not worry. Even thought they were mad inside, they would make it seem like they were not mad at all. "To our home sweet home!" you exclaimed, excited to cook with your brothers.

  The next moment, all 7 of you were home cooking. You always liked it when all 6 of them cooked with you. "Yongguk Oppa, you wash the vegetables. Yongjae Oppa, you boil the spaghetti. Daehyun Oppa, you cook the cream sauce. Jongup Oppa, Himchan Oppa, let's go cut the vegetables." You 'ordered' your brothers. "Yes baby girl boss!" They all saluted. You couldn't help but to laugh at them. All of you were seriously getting dinner ready when suddenly, a pair of arms hugged you from the back. "Omo, Himchan Oppa? What are you doing?" You asked, removing his hand. This time, he wrapped his hands around your waist, hugging you even tighter. You laughed a bit as it tickled you. Himchan loves skinship a lot. You were sure if anyone saw Himchan cuddling you like that, they would think that both of you were a couple. "Baby girl, I wish I wasn't your brother. So I could ask you to be my girlfriend." Himchan said sweetly. Before you could reply, a harsh voice answered, "Get back to work you playboy! No way am I gonna let baby girl listen to your nonsense!" Yongguk gave Himchan a big, hard smack on his head. "Ouch." Himchan mumbled as he rubbed his head and went back to cut the vegetables. You rolled your eyes but laughed.

  After cooking and eating your dinner, Jongup suggested that all of you should go to the park and of course, you all agreed. You wore a sweater and a pair of comfortable track pants, although it looks like it is gonna be sloppy, it definitely doesn't look sloppy on you. It looks just right for you. You held Youngjae oppa's hand as you all walked down the peaceful alley. "Youngjae Oppa, please stop making me fall onto the floor every morning. I've done that for like 18 years!" You tugged Youngjae's sleeve like a little kid. He's lips curved up a bit but went back to normal again. "Okay, I will not do it anymore if you don't want it." he answered, monotone. Even though he was childish, anything you requested, he would try to do it for you. You knew he cared about you but he just does not express it like your other 5 brothers do. You smiled, "Saranghae oppa." you said as you hugged him. He didn't react much but you swear you saw a tiny smile.

  Once you all reached the park, 7 of you laid on the green field. "Oppas, why don't you all have girlfriends? You are all so handsome." You questioned, breaking the silence. "No one wants me. I'm too ugly." Zelo said sadly. If only the sky was brighter, you would see his sad puppy face. "Ya right." You said sarcastically. "Baby girl, are you trying to get rid of us?" Jongup asked, upset. "Of course not Oppa! I love all of you! I'm just curious that's all. Hmm.. Then what if I have a boyfriend?" You asked cheekily as an image of Kris flashed through your mind. "NO WAYYYYYYY!!" They shouted in unison. "Woahwoah, chill. I'm just asking. And who would get close to me knowing that I have 6 scary brothers?" You answered back, calming them down. "Yeah, you better don't. You'll have to hide him from us or we'll skin him alive." Yongguk answered on their behalf. You shivered a little at that thought. *Then how? I want Kris as my boyfriend!! I swear I'm gonna elope next time.* You whined in your head.

  At around 9pm, you headed back home with your 6 hot brothers. You held Jongup and Zelo's hands and you all skipped back home happily. When you reached home, your brothers went to change while you went up to your room to find a post it on your window saying 'Hello pretty. Call me maybe? <3' You tilted your head in curiosity. At the last part of the note, it even had a phone number attached to it. "Perhaps some crazy dood." You thought. You crushed the paper and threw it on your desk. "I would never accept anyone except Kris." You said, only loud enough for you to hear. 

  You went to change into your pajamas and went downstairs to accompany your brothers. "Oppas, can I ask a question? Never mind. I'll just ask. Who were those 7 people? Why were you all so angry?" You asked with your eyes full of curiosity."Baby girl, you don't have to know. Just know that you should NEVER get close to them araso?" Jongup replied "Okay.." You did not want to ask more. "I'll go to bed now. Goodnight oppas." 

  You trudged into your room as you did not get to know who those people were. Meanwhile, B.A.P were discussing on why Infinite appeared and how they should keep you away from them. You washed your face again and laid on your bed. *Who could be that person who wrote the note be? Maybe it's one of the 7 people?* A thousand thoughts roamed in your mind. This was the first time you were not thinking about Kris. Tired of thinking, you went to sleep.

To those who guessed Infinite, you're right! (; And those who guessed Block B, I'm sorry. Block B will appear soon. ^^