Woohyun? and hiking

Difficult love.

  EXO, your brothers, Reom as well as you gathered in the field as you all settled down on the greens with your other schoolmates, waiting for your teachers to make an announcement on what you all would be doing next. They were busy preparing staffs and some of the other students were still eating. Slowpokes. "Guys, I'll go to the toilet since we're waiting for the others. I'll be right back." You stood up. "Do you know the way? Do you need me to bring you?" Daehyun kindly offered. "It's alright oppa, I know the way." You smiled to him. You didn't actually, but you said that because you just wanted some time of your own. Some time to calm yourself down.

  You looked around the resort as you admired it. This resort had a nature theme, you guessed. Everything was related to nature. There were no mordern furnitures at all. Everything that could be made up of wood, was made up of wood. It was really pretty. You are someone who really liked the nature and anything related to it. You admired the paintings and furnitures as you were walking down the aisle when you bumped into someone, abruptly. Someone's chest perhaps, because you felt your forehead hurt, big time. You held onto your forehead as you bowed repeatedly to the person without even looking at who the person was. You just bowed, over and over again. After about the sixth bow, you finally looked up to see who the person was. This person... Is really familiar. You stared into the person's face for quite awhile before you jumped into his arms. "Woohyun oppa!" You yelled out happily. You didn't know why you were so happy. You just felt happy at that time.

  "Why were you staring at me for so long just now? Admiring my handsome face?" Woohyun teased. "EEW, NO WAY, OPPA. No way. I would rather admire the things around you then to admire you." You stuck out your tongue as you frowned your forehead. Instead of 'scolding' you, Woohyun pouted. 

It was so unexpected. "I'm not handsome? Really?" He gave you the big puppy eyes which you gave in immediately. "Yes oppa, admiring your handsome face." You sighed in defeat. "WIPEE! I knew it. My face was just too handsome." He proudly hit his chest. 

  "Why are you here, oppa?" You wanted to know his reason for being present here. "~~~ girl, where are you going? He tried to change the topic hoping you would not realise it. "Answer my question, oppa." You said firmly. "What question?" He pretended that he didn't heard what you said. "Stop acting innocent, oppa. I know you heard me." You placed your hands at your hips.

  "This is my father's resort. And he asked me to come over so that I could learn to handle this resort in the future. But I don't want to. I don't like the idea of it. I would rather do something else." He looked away as he was afraid you could see that he was upset. "It's okay, oppa." You held his shoulder "You might not like it now. But maybe you would in the future? Don't worry too much. Just go with the flow." You gave him an ensuring smile. He returned you a smile as well. "So where are you going?" "I was going to the toilet but I met you. Now I'm really urgent and I need to pee. Do you have a plastic bag?" You joked but Woohyun got out a plastic bag from his pocket and handed it to you. "Here, plastic bag. You can pee here." He joked with you as well and both of you laughed.

  You caught up a little and he promised that he would look for you at night so that you all could have more time to catch up. "I'll bring a bottle of grape sparkling juice. See you later alright. I'll bring you to the pretty garden that I loved to go to since young." You chuckled. "Alright oppa. I have to go now or I'm really going to pee here." "I don't mind." Woohyun said it so naturally that you gave him a light punch in his tummy. "Ouch." He pretended to hurt. "See you later, oppa. Bye." You waved goodbye to him and hurried to the toilet. 

  "Who was that?" Daehyun popped out from nowhere as he pointed to Woohyun's disappearing figure. "Oh, some schoolmate." You lied skillfully. What would happen if Daehyun knew it was Woohyun and Woohyun saw Daehyun. World War III might break out. No one knows. Daehyun tilted his head. *Who else would you know in this school other than EXO, us and Reom?* "Oppa?" You snapped Daehyun out of his thoughts. "Oppa, I really need to go to the toilet now. You hurried to your room with Daehyun following you behind. *Aigoo, this girl..* Daehyun shook his head with a smile. As you came out of the toilet, felling really relieved, Daehyun pushed himself off the door as soon as he saw you. "Let's go." He held your hand as both of you swung your hands happily back and forth, back to the fields.

  Both of you settled down on the floor as soon as you and Daehyun came back. "What took you so long?" Kris whispered as the teacher was talking. "Something caught up. Sorry." You whispered back into his ears. "I see." He whispered and both of you smiled to each other. Kai, who was sitting opposite you, saw your interaction with Kris again. Poor boy. He always saw the ones he wasn't supposed to see. You met eyes with Kai and gave him a smile. Upon seeing your smile, the upset feelings of Kai's vanished immediately and the next thing he knew, he was smiling as well.

  "Okay, we'll be climbing the mountain there" Your teacher pointed to a mountain next to the lake. "You guys can get your camera and water bottle and be back here in 15mins time. Any time later than that, we wouldn't wait for you. It's really pretty there so do bring your cameras to capture some memories with your best friends." All of you went back to get your staffs. You and Reom slung your arms around each others' neck and went back to your room to get your staffs. You got your hello kitty polaroid and your Rilakkuma water bottle while Reom got her camera and her water bottle and both of you left the room. "Your life is so cartoon-y." Reom commented which made both of you giggled.

  "All done? Let's begin our hiking trial!" Everyone started to cheer and followed the teachers on the exciting trial. You walked together with your brothers and occasionally took a few pictures of them. "Oppa, look here." As soon as Jongup turned around, you snapped the picture of him. "Uh huh. Candid shot." You beamed but Jongup frowned. "Life goes on. I got that as well." Zelo shrugged. Climbing up the mountain was an easy task for you since firstly, you were athletic. And secondly, you loved the nature. While all the girls were panting, you were one of the few who weren't but you were definitely the only one that was super hyper. 

  "Reom, let's take a picture together." You pulled her over and Kris helped the both of you to take a shot. You were smiling really sweetly as you did the 'cheese sign' with both of your hands. -Snap- "Thank you oppa." You smiled to Kris as you took the polaroid over from his hands. "Take a photo with me in return?" He winked.

"Sure oppa, my honour." You chuckled and went to take some pictures with EXO. "I'll be right back." You informed Reom as she smiled before you floowed Kris to look for EXO. Reom looked at you enviously. *Why do they treat her so nicely? What's so great about her?* She was kind of angry because she loved attention but no one was giving it to her. Not even your brothers. They didn't even bother about her. They were busy taking pictures themself.

  "Reom, did you see Kris's DSLR? It was so beautiful. You ran back to Reom as you thought excitedly. "AH!" You tripped on a rock that was piecing out and immediately fell flat onto the ground. Reom stared at you, not knowing what to do. She didn't help you. It was like she was rooted to the ground. "Ow." You winced as you held your elbow up to see blood oozing out. Kai ran towards you, pushing Reom out of the way. "Kwenchana, ~~~?" He approached you as he gazed softly at you. His heart ached. Whenever you were hurt, he felt like he was hurt too. "Neh, oppa. I'm fine." You gave him a small smile. "No you're not." Kai frowned. "This is the second time of the day I'm seeing you bleed. It hurts." He whispered the last part so that you could not hear. "Get the first-aider and stop standing there like a retard!" Kai yelled out not looking at anybody in particular but he was clearly referring to Reom. 

  "~~~, this is the second time." Seungjin shook his head as he cleaned your wounds, making you winced. But Kai was there for you. He held onto your hand so that you could squeeze it or something if it really hurt a lot. Previously, Kris and your brothers wanted to come along but nobody could win Kai if it comes to stubborness. If Kai insists, he never loses. After applying some antiseptic liquid on your wounds and putting some plaster, you were ready to go. "Please don't come back for the third time." Seungjin pretended to be tired of you. You giggled, "Seungjin! I would not guarantee but I'll be more careful." You assured him and left with Kai. 

  A message tone was heard and Kai got out his phone. It was from Kris.

  Teacher wants ~~~ to rest in her room. Do accompany ~~~ and stay with her. We would be back at about 5. -Kris

 Alright hyung. -Kai

  "~~~, teacher wants you to rest well. So, do you want to go to my room? Or do you want to rest at your room?" Kai asked. "B-But I can still hike. See?" You started jumping. "I'm fine." You argued. "No buts." And so, both of you decided to go to your room to rest and wait for the others.

  Song of the chapter : Stop girl, U kiss