Birthday party

Difficult love.

  Days had passed by and you went to school just like normal days. But Reom wasn't around. Hooray! She had flew to America. That was what you heard from your teacher. *Great, the further the better.* You were more than elated when you heard the news that she left Korea.

  You met up with Infinite once during those days, to pass Woohyun his belated birthday present which was a pair of cuff link and a simple yet unique pastel purple tie. And that day, you went horse riding with Infinite and did many other things, to celebrate Woohyun's belated birthday. 

  It's a Saturday morning today and it was your greatest day. The day you had looked forward to. Not really but somehow. Your birthday. Previously, you had issued the invitations out to EXO, Block B and Infinite after much arguments with your brothers. They refused to let any of them come over but you protested and insisted that they must be invited because you want to. And that you're the birthday girl. And they weren't the only ones invited, you had also invited some of your neighbors because it would be so totally weird if your house contained 32 boys but only 1 girl. You were perfectly fine with it, provided no one sees it because you're afraid if anyone saw, they would think that you're a . You were really self-conscious.

  Since you woke up earlier today, you laid on your bed, refusing to get up yet. You recalled the day when you were out with Infinite. You recalled his confession, his confession, his confession and his confession.

-Woohyun's confession-

  You were taking a stroll in the park, admiring the sunset with Woohyun since Infinte had gone off to somewhere, which they did it definitely on purpose, when he asked, "~~~?" "Neh Oppa?" You turned to face him. "I love you. Naekko haja?" He looked into your eyes, looking really serious. "D-don't joke, Oppa. It's not funny." You forced a fake laughter and turned away. "Do I look like I'm joking? I'm serious, ~~~." He didn't break the eye contact with you.   

-Zico's confession-

  It seemed like it was quite awhile after the teenage had passed you the flower. You looked at it and shook your head. "Must be some silly prank." Just as you said that, you felt a headphone placed over your head and a familiar song played. Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girl friend, my girl Be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girl Narang sagyeojullae neorang haengbokhallae Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, yeah -Jay Park, Girlfriend

  You held onto the headphone and turned to see that it was Zico. *Omg, it's Zico.* Who would ever think that Zico would be so romantic? "Oppa." Your were smiling from ear to ear. Too touched. "~~~-ah, would you be my girlfriend?" He whispered into your ear knowing that you couldn't hear him if he didn't as the club was too noisy.   

-Kris's confession-

   "I know this is a little too much to ask but.. ~~~, will you be mine?" Kris, your crush, was officially confessing his love for you. "I.." You stopped. You couldn't bring yourself to tell him you love him. Is it because you no longer do?

-And lastly, Kai's confession-

  "Oh! Shooting star!" You gasped and closed your eyes immediately to make a wish. After making the wish, you opened your eyes and looked at Kai. "Made a wish?" He asked you. "Yup, I made one." "What's the wish?" "No, I can't tell you. If I said it out, it wouldn't come true." You shook your head and refused to tell Kai. "You know what I wished for? I wished you felt better. Because of me." Kai looked straight into your eyes. "Stop crying because of hyung." He was referring to Kris of course. "He doesn't deserve your tears." You could hear the seriousness in his words. *How can I not? Seeing the one I love, kiss my kind of good friend. How great can I feel?* You thought. "I don't like it when you cry. I don't like seeing the one I love cry." *Was this some kind of confession?* Kai didn't look away. He continued looking into your eyes. He was really serious. But because of the awkward stare and his sort of confession, you looked down at your shoes to avoid his eyes. But instead, he held your chin and lifted it up to make you look at him again. "Please. Stop crying in front of me, because of another guy. It hurts me." He started hitting his chest. "It hurts me. A lot. Because I love you." *This is definitely a confession.* Tears were blurring his vision. You could see that his eyes were wet but he didn't let a tear roll down.

  You sighed as you recalled. The similarity between all of those is that you didn't reject any of them but you didn't agree to any of them as well. But the difference was, your heart was beating towards Kai. And it was confirmed already. He was the only one who could melt your insides. *I'm telling them later.* You were excited that you finally made up your mind but on the other hand, you were afraid you might hurt the other 3 when you tell them the one you love later. You didn't want to hurt anyone of them. 

  You got up from your bed, feeling a little stress. "Yah, ~~~. why get so stressed up? It's your birthday, ~~~, your birthday. Let your hair down man! And P.A.R.T.Y! PARTY!" You reminded yourself, giving yourself a few light smacks on your cheeks. You hurried to the toilet to wash up.

  As soon as you got out of your room, Zelo appeared in front of you. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" You looked at the groggy Zelo. "It's your birthday, sweetie." He gave you a goofy smile and carried you up, like a baby. Bridal style you can say. "Oppa, you huge giant! Let me down!" You struggled as you hit his chest repeatedly. "Call me a giant and I'll hold you like that forever." He started swirling you round and round, towards the stairs.

  "Araso araso. Stop it Oppa." You gave in eventually, giggling. He stopped swirling but he didn't let you down. He carried you down the stairs. Only then, he let you down. You gave him a hard smack on his arm. "That's what you get for threatening ~~~!" He rubbed the spot you hit him just now, mouthing 'ouch'. Just then, you realized that all your brothers were already up and awake. They were already downstairs, making breakfast. 

  You stood outside the kitchen, watching Yongguk and Himchan make breakfast. You looked at each and every of their action and a smile formed on your lips automatically. As you admired them, a pair of warm and strong arms wrapped your waist. You jumped a little at the sudden contact but sensing the familiarity, you calmed down eventually. You held onto his hands and leaned towards his head. "Yes, Moon Jongup-sshi?" You . "Yah, ~~~. It's Oppa." He reminded you. "Neh, Jongup oppa." You chuckled. "Happy Birthday, my darling ~~~." He kissed you on your cheek. It was a tradition for your brothers to kiss you. Until now. "Thanks oppa." You smiled but wiped away his wet saliva which was left on your face.

  You started getting bored, watching your brothers cook breakfast for you. It felt weird as well since it was your job actually. You took a step into the kitchen but was immediately pulled out by a pair of surprising strong arms because it definitely wasn't Jongup's. You could feel it. *Yongguk oppa is in the kitchen, and this is definitely not Jongup oppa. I never knew anyone other than Jongup and Yongguk Oppa who works out.* "Nah uh. Baby girl, you're not going in. Not even a step into the kitchen." Only then, you realized it was your closest oppa, Jung Daehyun. Your lips curved up automatically. "You belong to the sofa." His arms left your waist and moved towards your shoulders. He pushed you gently and guided you to the sofa. "Ohmygod. Oppa, stop all these. It feels weird." You weren't annoyed, it just felt kind of weird having your brothers treat you like a princess. Daehyun shrugged and pointed to Yongguk, "You can tell that to the boss in the kitchen." Your rolled your eyes. *Forget about that guy. I had never been able to persuade that guy. Like ever. Especially today.*

  During breakfast, your brothers treated you like a princess. They pulled out your seat like a gentleman for you to seat, cut the bacon for you and even fed you. All you did was sit there and they'll feed you. "Oppas, stop this. You all are making me feel like I'm paralyzed." All they did was laugh. "Okay okay. We'll stop it." You got your hopes high. "After breakfast." "Thanks for getting my hopes high and then crushing it." You spoke fluently in sarcasm. "If only sarcasm was a subject, you would get like full marks." Youngjae passed a remark. "Yeah. And if only there was a competition competing on who's the dumbest, you would not ever be defeated, oppa." You joked, partially meaning it as well. Zelo raised his palms up and you high-fived him, laughing with everyone.

  "Yah, Bang Yongguk, control your sister." Youngjae pointed to you, really displeased. "YOU. What did you just call me?" Yongguk grabbed Youngjae's collar as he dared him to say it again. Youngjae backed away immediately like a whining puppy, "Hyung.." causing everybody to laugh uncontrollably.

  After breakfast, you were escorted to your room by your bodyguards, Zelo and Jongup. "Just call me if you need anything." Jongup and Zelo bowed 90 degrees and left your room. *Gosh, they're so engrossed in their roles.* You swore Jongup looked exactly like a bodyguard with his muscular body frame. *He would definitely do well as a bodyguard.* You laughed, imagining him as a personal bodyguard. 

  You stayed in your room and surfed the net, checking your instagram, twitter and all your other social networks. 

  '~~~, happy birthday! We'll see you later with our charming suits. (; -Infinite'

  You giggled, looking at the message Woohyun just sent you. *Suits? Oh right, oppa wanted the dress code to be formal.*

  'Thanks oppa. Sure! I look forward to seeing you in your suits.' You texted back quickly and continued surfing the net. A few seconds later, you received another message. *He sure texts really quickly.* You checked your phone to see his message. *My love.* You melted immediately when you saw that it was a message from him. 

  'Annyeong ~~~! It's your birthday! Happy 16th Birthday! See you later. (:  -Kai'

  It was a short message but it made your heart beat faster. Much faster than normal. You smiled unknowingly. *I'm falling for you, oppa. Harder and harder each day.* You replied quickly and left your phone aside. The guys texted you one by one as well to wish you happy birthday. You replied them one by one as well as it would be rude to not reply any one of them. You checked your social networks and realized your walls were flooded by birthday wishes from your classmates. Though they rarely talk to you, they still wished you. *I love it when it's my birthday.* Yes, you were an attention seeker but not to that kind of extent. Everyone loves attention, right?  

  As you were busy replying to the message Zico had texted you, a knock came on the door. "Come in." You said without looking away from your phone. You heard his footstep approach you and you looked up. "Yes, Yongguk oppa?" You smiled radiantly up at him. "My baby girl's so happy today." He bent down to your level and gave you a kiss on your cheek. Lucky for you, he didn't leave any saliva on your face. "Thank you oppa." You grinned from ear to ear. You felt so lucky having so many people wishing you.

  "Change and let's go out." He pulled you up from your seat and pushed you towards your closet. "Why oppa? Aren't we preparing for the party later?" You asked him with a baffled look on your face. "They are going to prepare. We'll go shopping!" He gave you his signature gummy smile. You chuckled. "Oppa nappeun namja. Give me five minutes. I'll come down soon." Yongguk nodded and left your room. You got changed in five minutes and went down the stairs as promised.

  Yes, I used Park Sora. She's just so gorgeous. Imagine you wore like her.

  "I'll be going now, oppa. Make my party a successful one!" You pointed your nose in the air. "No worries! Just don't forget me when you're out!" Himchan hollered. "Neh Oppa!" You assured him and left the house with Yongguk.

--------------------   

  "Let's pick your gift later alright? I specially arranged this shopping time so that you can pick what you want." Yongguk smiled to you as he turned to you. Both of you were on the bus and sitting at the side, close to the windows. "There's no need for gifts, oppa." You gave him an appreciative smile. "I know there's no need. But I want to." He nodded as he said. "Now I know where my stubbornness came from." You said really softly but you made sure he could hear. "Yah." He knocked your head with his fist softly.   

  Both of you arrived at the street shopping area soon. "Come on." Yongguk extended his hand for you to hold as he waited for you to hold. You smiled and took his hand willingly. "Gaja!" He swung your hands back and forth and both of you started hunting for your present. 

--------------------   

  It was 12 in the noon and you still couldn't find your presents. Not that you couldn't, Yongguk couldn't because anything that you chose, he disagreed. He insisted on finding something more special for you.   

  "Nope." "Nah." "Not this." "No way." He rejected everything you chose. "Oppa, why reject everything?" You pouted. "No, I need to get something more special for you. Special you know? Unique." He shook his head and refused to agree with what you chose. Both of you continued roaming around the streets, still not finding something that could catch Yongguk's eye.

--------------------

  "Ah! Here here here! Come here ~~~ I finally found it!" Yongguk waved you over excitedly though his eyes were fixed on the object. You grew excited as well. *Finally!* You ran quickly towards Yongguk and went to his side, taking a glimpse at the special thing that caught Yongguk's picky eyes. Indeed, the moment you saw that object, you fell head over heels for the object. Your eyes twinkled. *Reminder to self: It's an object.*    

  It was a Polaroid camera. Nope, not only that. It was a limited edition one. And it didn't stop there, there was a sign there that read 'Studding with swarovski crystals available as well'.  You didn't know but Yongguk was searching for a polaroid for you because he knew you had been wanting it. He didn't want to get you those ordinary polaroids which look really plain. He wanted something that was one of a kind. And finally, he found it. He couldn't contain his excitement. "Quick quick, let's go in." He pulled you into the shop immediately.

  "Yes sir, may I help you?" A young lady approached both of you. "Can I take a look at that polaroid camera?" Yongguk pointed to the one on display. "Sure. Just give me a second." She walked and got the camera for Yongguk quickly. Yongguk got hold of the camera and took a look at the front and back. Immediately, without any considerations, he said, "I'll get this." He smiled to the lady. "Oh, and I would like to stud '~~~' on the top front of the camera." He reminded lady. She nodded and told her assistant to stud it immediately. 

  You tugged his sleeve worriedly. "Oppa, you didn't even check the price. It's going to be expensive. It's Swarovski crystals." You didn't want Yongguk to spend too much on your present. "Are you worried that I don't have the money? I do have it okay!" He tried to sound offended. "You know that's not what I mean. I just don't want you to spend so much on my useless birthday." You looked away. You felt that birthdays were just like any normal days. "Hey, you're my sister and I would definitely want to let you have the best. And, just for your information, your birthday isn't useless. It's one of the days that I'm happiest." He held your chin up so that you were facing him. His words touched you and you gave him a genuine smile. "Thank you so much, oppa. Though sometimes I'm really rebellious." "What are siblings for?" He laughed and let go of your chin.

  "The camera is still being studded in progress. It should be done by about 30 mins?" The same lady walked over. "Alright, we'll wait here." Yongguk sat down on one of the circular-shaped seat and patted the seat next to him. "Come sit down too, baby girl." You walked over and sat down after nodding. The lady smiled at how sweet both of you were. "Both of you are siblings right?" She assumed. "What a thoughtful brother." She praised Yongguk. Yongguk replied "Yup, I know I am." and he laughed. The lady laughed as well, "Such brothers are hard to find nowadays." Her words reminded you. Yes, such brothers are really hard to find nowadays. Really hard. And so, you treasured your brothers a lot as well.

  After 30 mins, which seemed like only 5 mins due to the friendly worker, the camera was finally studded. Yongguk paid the lady as you held the precious camera in your hands. It was studded perfectly beautiful. The swarovski crystals were shimmering . You looked at the pretty Polaroid in your hands, refusing to take your eyes off it. The swarovski crystals were studded on the limited edition camera which was a mix of blue, pink and lilac. It was as if that camera was designed just for you. You and you only. 

  Yongguk and you walked out of the shop hand in hand. Everyone stared at the both of you. You didn't know what the reason was. Was it because of your camera in your hands? Or was it because of your looks. Or both?

  Yongguk got you an ice cream and himself, one as well. The both of you the ice cream happily as you got onto Yongguk's back as he piggy backed you back home.

  "I'm home!" You shouted, to get the attention of your brothers. Upon hearing your voice, Himchan ran towards you and pulled you all the way up the room. "Quick, go in and change quickly. Your guests are arriving soon." He pushed you into your room and shut the door. You checked the time and it was already 1:50pm. *Oh crap! I told them to come at 2:00pm!* You pulled out your prettiest white dress and changed into it quickly. And of course, you didn't forget to put some pink blusher on your cheeks and lip gloss on your lips so that you wouldn't look pale. You didn't like to put on any make up except these two. You find the others just way too troublesome and time consuming. You tied your hair up messily and peeped out of the room to check if any of the guests arrived yet. Nope, none of them were here yet. You looked into the mirror again to check your attire. Once you were done, you steeped out of your room

  Just as you stepped out of your room, the guys had arrived. Block B arrived first. "Hyungs." They bowed with manners. All of them came in suits, of course. Your brothers nodded slightly with small smiles. "Oppa!" You bent over the railings of the stairs and shouted out to Block B, who were downstairs. "~~~!" They shouted back and waved. Your brothers left you to busy themselves with the preparations. 

  You ran down the stairs, full of excitement. Block B walked towards you, with Zico leading at the front. You ran down the stairs without even looking at the steps. And you should have known. You tripped over the last step. Again. And you flew off the stairs. "Woah." Zico caught you in his embrace. You peered up at him embarrassedly and pushed yourself off him. You straightened your skirt and greeted them with a meek smile. "Annyeong." Zico chuckled. "Annyeong. Seems like you really want to be in my arms huh?" He smirked. You rolled your eyes. "I didn't ask you to catchme." Zico pouted. "That's all I get for catching you? I'm not going to catch you the next time." "There won't be a next time." You assured him with full of confidence.

  "Make yourselves at home alright?" You told them. Before you left to get some drinks for them, Jongup came with a tray of 8 soda cans on his hands. He placed the can on the table. "Drink up." That was all he said and he left. Okay, maybe he smiled a bit. Just a tiny bit.

  Not long later, EXO arrived as well. The atmosphere was lightened because of the maknaes. Your brothers were also getting along better with Block B. They didn't really talk, but at least they were smiling genuinely and larger now. EXO's social butterfly Chanyeol was getting along really well Block B like it wasn't their first meeting. Excluding the fight when they saw each other. The house got really noisy, full of chattering everywhere. You looked around for Kai. As you scanned through the crowd, you saw the perfect figure sitting at the dining table. It was Kai of course. Just as you smiled, his eyes came in contact with you. *Ohmygod. Did he just saw me smile?* You turned embarrassed and walked to him anyway.

  "Annyeong, Oppa." You smiled shyly. "Hello, ~~~." He spoke in English. *Damn, that wasn't necessary. Hearing him speak English literally made your legs jelly.* "Happy Birthday, ~~~." He half smirked, half smiled. "Thanks, oppa." You looked away, blushing madly. *Why is she blushing so easily today?* Kai thought as he chuckled. Before he could continue his conversation with you, someone interrupted the conversation. "Erherm!" Yongguk cleared his throat, looking at you and Kai with the corner of his eyes. Kai laughed. "Sorry hyung, we can talk elsewhere if you want us to." Kai was about to pick your hand up and leave for somewhere else to talk when Yongguk glared at him. "Where do you think you're going? Stay here!" He pushed Kai back down. He must be afraid that Kai might take you to some isolated place. "Thanks Hyung." He smirked while you laughed at him. Yongguk glared a last time before leaving for the bathroom.

  Soon, another knock came on the door. *Must be Infinite.* You stood up from your seat. "I'll get it." You smiled to Kai and he nodded understandingly.   You opened the door wide open to welcome Infinite. "Welcome Oppa!" You guided them in. The party's atmosphere became stiff immediately. Your brothers disliked them because of their horrible attitude. That wasn't much of a problem because you were sure Infinite would not be rude to them anymore. But the main problem was EXO and Infinite. Everyone became silent except for Block B who were clueless about everything, and were still joking around until Youngjae shot them a glare. 

  "All of you look good in suits." You with a cough, trying hard not to let the atmosphere turn awkward and tensed. "Come on in and make yourself at home." You guided them into your house with a cough. It was still dead silent. "Yeah hyung, come in." Kai stepped out and nodded to Sunggyu with a smile. You looked at him, surprised and happy. *That's one of the reason why I chose him. He's so matured.* Sunggyu waited for 3 seconds before the words sank in. "Oh, okay." He came in smiling widely, knowing Kai had already forgave him. "Hyung, nice suits." Lay was the second. "Thanks." Sunggyu laughed.   Soon, the house was filled with noise again. You were so glad Kai made the first step. Your brothers were also more comfortable with Infinite now, known the story behind. Guys sure get along well easily.

  Your neighbors came the last. "Sorry. We had something to see to just now. Happy birthday, ~~~." "No problem." You made an 'ok' sign and led them into your house.   All of you settled down in the living room, making small group conversations. Smiles and laughters were everywhere. It was really a happy mood. You moved from group to group. First, you joined the maknaes, then you joined the leaders, then you joined the rest of them.

  Time flew past really quickly, all of you ate buffet that your brothers ordered. It was soon, time for your presents! 

  Song of the chapter : Younique, Maxstep

  Long chapter. (: 

  I LOVE THIS MASHUP A LOT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Cx64DtE3I

   

  Perfect men in suits. They look so hot. So handsome. So PERFECT.