Choosing of members

Difficult love.

 All of you alighted the bus and the principal came forward to make an announcement. "Guys, we've specially booked this resort for you. So, you wouldn't find anyone else but students from your school. All of you please follow your teachers. Your teachers will bring you to your allocated places. Oh, and do greet the owner of this resort if you see them alright? Be polite to them. Have fun!" The principal ended his speech and all of you applauded. In the end, 2-1 to 2-5 stayed in the same building and 2-6 to 2-10 stayed in another. Your form teacher gathered your class and separated all of you into pairs and you were partnered with Reom. "Go get changed into your comfortable clothes and gather here half an hour later. We're going to have lunch." Your teacher gave instructions before all of you went off to your individual rooms.

  "~~~, I'll take this bed." Reom pointed to the bed near the window. It was like she was telling you. She wasn't even asking if she could. Besides, sleeping near the window was your favorite. You looked at her, getting a little irritated. Coming to think of it, she was such a spoilt brat but you endured it and gave her a smile, "Okay." As you were unpacking your clothes from your luggage, your phone started Buzzing in your pocket. You took out your phone to see the user id. It was woohyun! You answered the phone call happily since it was a long time since you talked to a guy on a phone. Other than your brothers. 

  "Annyeong oppa!" You greeted him with your cheerful voice. 

  "Annyeong ~~~." He laughed a little. "Heard that you're at a camp resort right?" 

  "Neh oppa. Eh? How did you know?" 

  "Erm.. I.. I just know it." He stuttered a little.

  "Oppa stalks me? Eew." You scoffed a little but jokingly.

  "Aish, you kid. Alright. Se- I mean talk to you later alright? Get busy with your stuffs. Bye lovely." 

  "Bye oppa." You laughed and ended the call. When you ended the call, you could see Reom turning away swiftly. Meaning, she was actually eavesdropping and looking at you while you were on the phone and when you hung up, she turned away immediately so that she would not be caught. But too late, you caught her. "Erm, Reom? I appreciate if you give me some private space. Thank you." You told her. You hated it when you have no private space. "Sorry." She bit on her lip as if she really felt sorry but you forgave her anyway.

  "Reom, we should go now." "Alright, coming coming." You saw Reom keeping a bottle of wine into the fridge. "Reom, why did you bring a bottle of wine?" You asked curiously. "It's none of- I mean.." She stopped and scratched her head. You knew clearly that she didn't know what to say and so you stopped asking. "Forget I ask. Let's go now." You smiled. Reom closed the fridge quickly and ran to you, smiling.

  "Students, we're going to give you a list of ingredients and cooking equipment that we have. However, you all have to search for them yourself around this area here alright? You all can partner with anyone so long as they are students from this school alright? Get into groups of 7. You have 15 mins from now!" Your teacher raised the flag and all students began to run around like they would die if they didn't run. The next thing you know was that, EXO and your brothers were beside you. And Reom who was already beside you, of course. You looked at your brothers and EXO before bursting out into laughter. It was just so funny how fast they ran to you. Knowing the reason why you laughed, they started laughing too. Reom was laughing too but it wasn't real. I mean, it was fake. Inside, she was so confuse. *Who are these 4 people? This brat sure knows many handsome guys.*

  "THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!" Zelo whined as he shouted and sat on the floor, throwing a tantrum like a small boy. "Zelo, this is the fairest method." Daehyun argued. Daehyun was saying that only because he got to partner with you. He wouldn't be saying that if he was Zelo because Zelo didn't get to be in the same group as you. You laughed. "Oppa, life has to go on. Besides, there's not only me to partner with right? You get to partner with Reom!" You smiled. At first, you insisted to be in the same group as Reom since it wasn't nice to leave her out. However, majority wins, as people say. EXO and your brothers' wanted Reom to be one of the nominees as well. So that there would be 6 empty spaces instead of only 5 spaces. So, you wrote you brothers', Reom and EXOs' names on papers an crushed it into a ball. "Okay, guys. I'll pick 6 names. The 6 names will be with me. Then, Reom will pick 6 names. The 6 of you have to stay with her araso? Then the other 3 will have to find partners yourself. Mian." You told them your plan. "Why her? Even if I don't get to be in the same group as you, I'd rather be one of the threes that have to look for his partner himself." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Me too me too! No way with her." Sehun crossed his arms. You could see that Reom was upset, really upset. She wasn't faking it. You could tell. "Guys, stop being like this alright?" You grabbed Reom's hand and gave her a small smile which she returned you a genuine smile. "Come on, let's get on with the game!"

  You picked one of the balls and opened it up really slowly while everyone was like anticipating a lot. You laughed at them inside. They were so cute. "Daehyun." "Xiumin." "Luhan." "Kai." "Suho." "Lay." You read out one by one receiving different reaction from everyone. Some were boo-ing, some were screaming with joy, though you didn't know why and some were really angry. For example, Zelo. He started screaming and shouting, jumping up and down, and Sehun, who joined him soon after. "Guys, it's not over. There's still Reom's." You laughed. "Ani, I don't want to listen. Do we really have to do that?" Sehun pouted and showed his puppy eyes. "Yes, Sehun. We have. That doesn't work on me. Not anymore. Come on. Let's do it." 

  Reom started picking out the balls one by one. "Se.. Hun.." Reom stuttered a bit as she was afraid of Sehun's reaction which might be Sehun whining or raging. And just like what she thought, Sehun exploded and screamed. "WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME?!" Before whining repeatedly. But Reom had to ignore him due to the teacher who was rushing us to get our group done quickly. "Baekhyun." "Zelo." "Jongup." "Chen." "Kris." Upon hearing Kris name, you grew disappointed. It was not supposed to be like that. Kris wasn't supposed to be in a group with her. No he wasn't. He was supposed to be with you. But what could you do? You were the one who suggested it anyway. Knowing they were partners with Reom, they started throwing tantrums refusing but since that was what you wanted, they listened to you. You couldn't understand why but it seems like all of the EXO members really dislikes Reom. And your brothers, who just knew her, don't seem really fond of her. Seeing the way she does things, they just feel that she was really dislikable. "So.. Chanyeol, Youngjae and D.O, sorry you all would have to go look for other partners." you said apologetically. However, they were really happy. Really really happy compared to the ones who were stuck with Reom. "It's alright, we kind of thank you for that." Chanyeol laughed out loud, showing you his wide charming smile. "Okay, let's go then. We'll see you all later. Annyeong!" You waved goodbye to them. The group of 3 loners waved happily at you while the 6 poor guys who were in the same group as Reom started pouting and waving to you like it was the end of the world.

  You could see the expression on Kris's face. He was kind of disappointed as well, just like you. And Reom, she was.. Upset? Not really. But there was an unhappy face. Something tells you it was more than just an unhappy face. And Kai, he was over the moon. Happy that he was in the same group as you, and there was no Reom. On the other hand, he was worried. He could tell that you were disappointed that you didn't pick Kris and Reom picked Kris.

  "Bye Sehun! I'll enjoy my date with ~~~!" Luhan teased Sehun and earned a loud growl from Sehun.

Heartbreaks coming soon! :3

  Song of the chapter : BtoB - Wow