Fun fair with Infinite

Difficult love.

The boys changed into their casual tees. Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun wearing v-neck tees. Dongwoo wearing yellow, Hoya wearing purple and Sunggyu wearing white. While Sungyeol, L and Sungyeol were wearing polo tees. Sungyeol wearing pink, L wearing baby blue and Sungjong wearing green. lastly, Woohyun was wearing a jeans materialed long sleeve just like the one you bought for Jongup previously just that the blue Woohyun is wearing, is darker. You were mesmerized by their looks, their built and them. They actually looked hotter than your brothers. "Let's go!" Sunggyu smiled and locked the door.

   "~~~-ah, don't get angry about your brothers just for small little things. You know they actually care a lot about you. It's just that sometimes, they don't show it. You have to understand."

  "Why are you helping them when you are enemies with them? I really don't understand." You crossed your arms. It was really confusing. Which enemy would say good things about the other when they are enemies?

   "~~~-ah. We won't tell you now. Because we can't. I'm sorry. But I promise we'll tell you much later alright? So please don't start a cold war with your brothers. You know it's not going to end soon right?"

  "I don't give a damn about them." You crossed your arms and looked away from Sunggyu. But actually, deep inside your heart, you know that you care a lot about your brothers and that you actually miss them. A lot. But what can you do? Since both you and your brothers are so stubborn, both of you have to wait till one gives in. So who will be the one who gives in? You avoided their questions and changed the topic immediately, "We've reached! Let's go!" Sunggyu shook his head in disbelief. *This girl sure knows how to change topics.*

   You were moodless just ago. But now, it seems like you were a happy little puppy with two tails! Nothing can ever cheer you up. Except people you love and another is of course, funfairs or theme parks. The next moment, you were dragging all of them everywhere to play the rides with you. It was so thrilling and you queued for the rides non-stop. "~~~-ah, can.. We.. Like.. Stop?" Woohyun's words were choppy. "Wae? Oppa is afraid?" You   and started cracking up together with the members. Dongwoo laughed the loudest. "A..Ani!" He stammered. "I'm a patient here! You can't treat me like this." He tried to make up an excuse. "Ahh.. I see.." You used a little sarcasm. "Since the cowardy Woohyun hyung is afraid, I think we should stop in case he pee on his pants!" L cracked up once again and the others started laughing as well. "AM NOT!" "Okay okay. Stop it. Let's not anymore. "Sunggyu managed to say as he laughed. "Let's go for some.. Waffles?" Sunggyu suggested. "Ah! I know a place which sells really nice waffles and brownie. Let's go!" Hoya jumped up and lead you all to the place. *Reminds me of Kai. I better thank him when I get home.* All of a sudden, you thought of you being grounded. *Goddamnit. I forgot. Ahh.. Who cares? They don't bother about me anyway.* You took out your phone to find 30 missed calls and 20 unread messages. 'Where are you?!' 'Get back home now!' 'Call me now!' '~~~!!' You started to feel your palms getting sweaty. You were afraid. Really afraid. A hand touched your shoulder, "Do you want to go home? We can send you home now if you want" "Ani, is okay. Let's just go, Sungyeol." 

  Indeed, it was the place Kai brought you previously. You ordered brownie and had a cup of mocha brownie ice blended. You hung out with Infinite until it was 5 and went back home with Infinite accompanying you. "~~~-ah, remember not to lose your temper when you get home, araso?" "Yes, Sunggyu appa." You saluted. You promised him you would not lose your temper when you get home. But can you? Since infinite could not be seen walking with you, by your brothers, you decided that they stopped walking you when your house was two streets away. "Thanks for walking me home. Bye!" You waved goodbye and walked home. "Remember not to lose your temper!" Sunggyu reminded you again. 

  You stood in front of the door, hesitating whether or not to go in. You finally mustered the courage to go in. You saw Yongguk standing there, blood boiling with your other brothers standing behind me. Your whole body started trembling and your hands turned cold. You avoided Yongguk's eyes and walked straight to the room. "Yah, Lee ~~~! Get out of the room or you'll have no dinner! And I said you're grounded! Which part of grounded do you not understand?!" He yelled so loud the whole world could hear. That was how loud it was. You shut yourself in the room and skipped dinner. All your brothers knocked on your door, wanting to talk to you but you talked to none of them. You spent the whole night thinking the time you spent with Infinite. You didn't text Kai. Instead, you decided to thank him tomorrow. And so, the day ended as you curled into a ball, missing your 'old brothers'. The times you all spent happily.

   So much dramas. Haha. Ohmygod, you guys heard BAP's No mercy? My lovely Daehyun!  Do you all love BAP too? (;

  Song of the chapter : No mercy, BAP.