Lunch

Difficult love.

  "Ready, go!" All of you started running all over the place to search for the cooking ingredients as well as equipments. "Oppa, let's split. Since we only have 10 mins, we'll meet here at the end of 10 mins alright?" Immediately after you finished your sentence, you darted off to look for what you needed. You ran around, panting heavily but the hard work paid off when you found the most important ingredients, instant noodle and chicken. You smiled, satisfied at what you found. Though it has only past 5 mins. You looked around up and low to continue searching for other stuffs. As you approached a wall that you wanted to climb over, you placed your hand on top of the wall as you tried to climb up but you were too short. "Ugh," You grunted. "Not going to get anything there. But as you turned around, Kris was standing there. Unknowingly, a wide smile spreader across your face. "Need some help?" Kris smiled as he asked, and kneeled down on fours immediately so that you could get on top of him. But you couldn't get it. "Step on me and climb up." He signaled you. "Really?" You got on top of him and climbed over the wall easily. "Komawo Oppa." "No problem. I'm going to search for my ingredients now. By the way, please eat lesser." He teased you and started laughing before he ran off. "Oppa!" You yelled and laughed along with him.

  "It's a stove!" You shouted gleefully. Now you all could cook anything. But the thing was, it was too heavy. You poured and walked grumpily towards the portable stove. *I regret not getting one of them to follow me.* You sulked. You lifted the handle and took a deep breath as you held up the stove and hugged it towards your chest so that it felt less heavy. "2 mins left!" You heard your teacher called out. *Crap.* You tried to fasten your pace but it was too heavy for you to do so. All you could do was drag your feet. All of a sudden, the heavy weight was lifted off you. Someone took it for you. You were kind of shocked but glad. Why? Because it was Kai who took it over. He grabbed it over from and walked away quickly without making any eye contact with you. You looked at him and shook your head. "He's still the sweet Kai." But then, you felt guilty again. *Why didn't I believe him? No matter what I do wrong, he never blamed me. And I guess I was too far this time.* The thought of it made you felt guilty again. But it was true. Despite everything, it was like Kai stayed by your side. You smiled when you realized Kai had walked really far away already, and immediately caught up with him.

  "You have altogether 2 and a half hours to cook, eat and clean. When all of you have finished cleaning, please gather back here and we'll start our activities for the day." You looked around at the ingredients you and your partners got. Since they were all guys, they were not so good at cooking and of course, you would have to take the initiative to start cooking. "Kai Oppa, Suho Oppa, can you all get the vegetables cut?" Without you needed to say another word, they got the chopping board and knife, and started cutting the vegetables. "Xiumin and Luhan Oppa, can you all get the soup cooked?" They nodded an off they went, to start boiling the soup. "Lay Oppa, can you please cook the rice?" "Of course." And he went to was the rice. "Oppa, let's stir-fry bulgogi." You smiled. It was the dish that you were best at. You started chopping the meat with Daehyun washing the utensils. 

  As you were cutting the meat, a pair of hands encircled around your waist which made you stiffened up. "Baby girl," A seductive voice whispered into your ear which made you heaved a sigh of relief. It was Zelo. Thank god it was Zelo. You would not be able to imagine what you might do if it was someone else other than your brothers. Maybe give him a tight slap in his face? "Yah, Zelo Oppa! Don't do this." You smacked his hands and pushed him away from you. From one corner of your eyes, you could see Kai's expression. The unhappy one. And from the other corner of your eyes, you could see girls staring at you as if you were an alien because you just rejected someone so hot, who wanted to hug you, which was totally insane. Who wouldn't want a hot guy to hug her? You turned around to face Zelo. "Go, Oppa. You belong to Reom's group, not mine." You kind of shooed him away. Zelo showed you his pouty lips, "You're chasing me away? You don't want me?" "Ani, Oppa. Go cook with Reom and your partners first alright? I promise I'll give you some bulgogi later." You smiled. This was how you would coax Zelo, though he was older than you. "Pinky promise?" He held up his pinky and waited for you to hook his. You hooked onto his and Zelo left skipping away. You laughed at the silly Zelo and went back to chopping the meat.

  "~~~? What do we do after cutting this?" Kai asked you. Yes, you were surprised he was talking to you though it was like monotone. You looked at him as you continued chopping the meat. "Pass it to Luhan. He'll cook-" Before you could tell him, "Ah!" You yelled out in pain. You pressed onto your finger as blood oozed out. Kai immediately ran towards you and grabbed a plaster from his wallet, which was in his pocket and wrapped it around your finger after he washed your finger with tap water. People surrounded you and your brothers as well as EXO asked, "Are you okay?" "Baby girl, what happened?" "~~~, are you alright?" You replied yes, later I'll tell you and yes. "Take her to the first aider at the dormitory." Your teacher told Kai. Kai swept you up from the ground and carried you all the way to the first-aider as you heard your brothers shouting "PUT MY SISTER DOWN!"

  "O-Oppa, you can put me down. My legs aren't injured. I can walk." You told Kai but you were kind of afraid. Maybe more towards guilty. But Kai didn't answer. "O-Oppa?" You called again as you looked at him but he didn't bother looking at you. "Oppa?" You tried the third time, still looking at him. And this time, he looked at you. More precisely, stared. "Can you not speak a word? You're noisy."  Kai complained. You pouted. *Kai says I'm noisy, which means I'm annoying.* Seeing you pouting and you keeping quiet all of a sudden, Kai coughed. On purpose. "I mean. Just don't speak alright? You're pale." He confessed. He was worried about you. You smiled. "Oppa, let me just ask you a question. Why do you have this plaster?" You pointed to your finger, just curious. "It's for careless people like you, silly." He shook his head a little. And this time, you realized, he was speaking to you in a warmer tone. And the thought of it made you really happy. Even a small cut, Kai would worry. 

  "Oppa, I'm.. Really sorry about that day. Will you.. Forgive me?" You stuttered a little, worried that he would say he wouldn't forgive you. "Silly girl, I told you I just needed some time to you. You didn't do anything wrong, why should I forgive you? There's no need, right?" He gave you a small smile as he continued walking, walking towards the dormitory. You smiled. You didn't know what to say. You were lost for words. "Can you stop prompting me any questions? I.. Can't speak anymore. Can't you hear that I'm.. Kind of panting?" Kai asked a little embarrassed. "You're heavy, you know?" He teased you. "Yah! You're the second to say I'm heavy! Am I that heavy?" You yelled a little louder. I mean, girls hate it when people ask their weight or when people say their heavy. So how could you not get mad. But you were just joking of course, you wouldn't really mad. "Kris said I'm heavy too.." You pouted. And that made Kai thought, *He's always faster than me..* He was upset. But he still gave you a small smile.

  "Nothing serious. Just change the plaster if there's too much blood. Be more careful araso, ~~~?" Seungjin, the first aider said. He knew that you were a careless person. Forever careless. "Yes sir!" You saluted and laughed which made both Kai and Seungjin laugh. "Stop being so careless already. Always making people worry." "Oppa, don't worry about me. I'm alright." You smiled. "How can I not?" He held your hand and looked at your finger and shook his head again. You giggled and continued walking as both of you walked hand in hand.

  "Ey.. You two are together?!" Xiumin ran towards both of you. "Ani!" You let go of Kai's hands immediately when you saw Kris walking over as well. Kai looked at you then at where you were looking. He grew disappointed again. "WHAT? DON'T EAT MY SISTER'S TOFU!" Zelo screamed at Kai. There it goes again. The over-protective one. "Yah, why were you holding my SISTER'S hand?" Youngjae glared at Kai. Kai didn't do anything but just showed the innocent and confused face. "Nothing nothing. Come on, let's finish cooking." You pushed them away, back to where they should belong. "Kwenchana,~~~?" Reom asked you. "Neh, I'm fine." You nodded. Then you turned back to look at Kai and both of you started laughing. Inside joke.

  In the end, Kai and your other partners finished cooking on your behalf. They treated you totally like a princess. Though it was out of good will, you didn't like it when you couldn't do anything. And so, once in a while, you would stand up to try to do something but you couldn't of course. Why? Because Lay would push you back onto the chair and make sure you wouldn't leave the seat. After they finished cooking, all of you ate it really fast. Not because it was nice, but because all of you were hungry. You can never trust these guys cooking, right? It would have been much nicer if it wad you who cooked. After finishing, the guys cleaned the table and washed the dishes. Same like just now, whenever you wanted to help, someone would push you down, back on your seat. Just that it was Luhan instead of Lay. That was how the cooking and cleaning session ended. Without you helping at all.

  Song of the chapter : 100%, bad boy

  Special appearance, Seungjin. (: Fron A-Jax. You all love Seungjin? I do! He's so adorable! :3 Oh, and 100%! Teen top's dongsaengs? Considered. (: